Modern apartments sometimes allow you to place full dressing rooms, where you can conveniently put clothes, shoes, and other things. There are many projects of apartments and houses, on the basis of which you can choose, before the construction of a dressing room, the most suitable option.
- Dressing rooms: design projects, interior photo
- Design of the cloak room: design and photo
- Choosing projects for the dressing room: photos and ideas
- We plan dressing rooms: design projects with our own hands
- Features of the dressing rooms in the private house
- Features of the cloakrooms, arranged in the rooms
- Video of the cloak room in the classical style( video)
- More: cloak rooms, design projects
Dressing rooms: design projects, photo in the interior
The interior of the dressing room should correspond to the general style of the apartment or house or other premises, and also meet the needs so that they can put clothes, shoes, Any things and other accessories. In order to choose the most optimal option, you should first see examples of works, design projects, all information, including those with exact dimensions that can be found without any problems, and pick up some of the most optimal options.
- For those who are well versed in computers, it will not be difficult to master the necessary programs, With which you can simulate any furniture, room, including, in 3D format. You can simulate the room in which you plan to install a dressing room, and see in the program how everything will look.
- Those who do not know much about computers can, by hand, on the basis of numerous examples of cloakrooms, schemes and drawings, draw what they want, that is, independently design a wardrobe room.
- If you make a schematic drawing of the room, overlaying both patterns on top of each other, you can determine the most optimal location for the dressing room.
Such an independent project will take into account many factors, such as the size of the room, the area, the height, the size of the dressing room itself, etc. Also, an independently developed project will take into account already those things, clothes that a person already has, it can beAny fixed storage systems, or any mobile modular systems that can be quickly rebuilt.
In addition, the independently developed project of the dressing room will be most harmoniously integrated into the interior of the whole room.
Features of dressing rooms in a private house
Those people who live in a private home have much more opportunities to arrange a dressing room, even if it was not originally planned. To accommodate it, you can use the auxiliary premises of the house, the attic, the basement, the boiler room or the laundry, if the house is built on several families with one common basement, of course, provided that other tenants will agree to give part of the boiler room or laundry for the organization of the dressing room.
If the dimensions of these rooms allow, then you can make a large enough dressing room. If not, you can make a compact dressing room, but it is worthwhile to build it so that it is possible to expand its dimensions, if necessary.
If the house is one-storey, then the most optimal location for the dressing room will be the basement, in order to design a small dressing room, you need to take into account certain parameters.
- The dimensions of the basement itself, the convenience of approach to the dressing room, as well as all the communications laid in it.
- The possibility of quick adjustment, if necessary, expand or, conversely, reduce the size of the dressing room, as well as 2 exits, for example, from the side of the living quarters and from the side of the street basement.
- The dressing room should be insulated from moisture, as things will deteriorate from humidity.
It is best to arrange the waterproofing of the cloakroom in the basement of a single-storey house to turn to specialists who have extensive experience in arranging such structures.
Features of cloakrooms, arranged in the premises
When designing the dressing rooms, one should think over the ergonomics of the whole room - it should be convenient and practical. Planning should be so that it is possible to place almost all the clothes and shoes that are available, as well as leave a supply for new things.
In addition, there are a number of additional features when designing a dressing room:
- Sufficient lighting, as many dressing rooms do not have natural light sources. It is necessary to think over the lighting, it is better to put several lamps, evenly illuminating the entire area.
- Ventilation - so that there is no musty smell, and also, that things do not spoil from moisture, you should think over the ventilation system.
Video of cloak room in classical style ( video)
In addition, you should think over the placement of clothes, shoes and other things, dresses, blouses, jackets, as well as outerwear that should be hung on horizontal bars, the sameTouches the trousers. Small things: T-shirts, underwear is placed in boxes at an average level. Shoes, bags and other things are placed on open lower shelves. In closed shelves, usually resolved at the top of the dressing room, have hats, scarves, etc.