The presence of a dressing room in the house or apartment of the rare owners will not please. But not all have the opportunity to organize this room, because it is difficult to dispose of a relatively small area, so that everything has enough space. But if the repair is started, and one of its purposes is to equip the dressing room with available meters, all options are considered.
- Small hallway 1x3 m: how to equip
- How to re-arrange the corridor 3.5 sq.m in the dressing room
- Modern hallway 3x4 squares: ideas for the dressing room
- Niche and hallway design 3 sq.m
- Cozy dressing room: 3 sq.m, photo
- Development of dressing room design photo 3 sq.m( video)
- Examples of dressing room design 3 sq.m( photo in interior)
Small hallway 1x3M: how to equip the
In a small oneIt's almost impossible to arrange a wardrobe. But if it is at least elongated, then you can think of a storage system after all. Anteroom, whose length is only 3 m is very much, and width of 1 m can meet except in very rarely an apartment. Most likely, we have in mind 1 m of useful area, which is already in the arranged hallway.
So, what kind of wardrobe is an elongated and narrow hallway?A long closet with a shallow depth of 45 cm is suggested.
Today you can see many options where instead of doors a screen is used, Decorative curtain.
This example may seem unconvincing. But only if you do not see specific screens, very beautiful, modern, interesting.
Of course, 3 meters is quite a bit, the narrowness of the room does not make it possible to create a really roomy wardrobe. We have to sacrifice other room furniture - poufs, banquets, chests of drawers. But here the question of choice, if there is a chance to move the dressing room to another room, do so.
How to re-arrange the corridor of 3.5 sq.m in the dressing room
But, for example, there is no way to make a wardrobe elsewhere. Then it is necessary to properly use the hall area. And there are already several options.
If the corridor is not narrow, you can put the corner cabinet:
- It, in spite of its not usual configuration, Quite roomy;
- The saved space will allow you to put more furniture in the corridor, or vice versa, do not put anything, making the room simply spacious;
- Corner cabinet and bench-sofa - the kit, which is very convenient in the hallway, is as practical as possible.
But if the corridor is extended, then you do not have to talk about the corner cabinet. Then the version of the dressing room will be a long closet, located along one wall. As far as the length of the wall allows, so do the closet. Then the most important thing will be to think about the correct filling of the cabinet, so that it really becomes a dressing room.
Modern hallway 3x4 squares: ideas for the dressing room
But not always the closet is the only right option for the hallway. Since the built-in furniture is not mobile, not for all such a sample is interesting. Well, there certainly is an alternative.
Variants of dressing rooms in the hallway:
- Wardrobe with swing doors - a classic model. Such furniture will be decorated with interesting accessories. Usually in such a cabinet I make three compartments. In the lower is stored shoes, the middle compartment is the largest, in the top are stored or headgear, or those things that are used rarely.
- Wardrobe with open shelves. The interiors of the aerial view today are quite popular - without doors and all sorts of restrictions. The facade parts may be missing completely and partially.
The angular variant can also be - for example, it will be interesting to have a radius enclosure, rounded. But there is another story related to the niche in the hallway. This is a very convenient option for equipping the dressing room.
Niche and hallway design 3 sq.m
The owners, in the hallway of which there is a niche, we can say is very lucky. The dressing room can be placed in it, without violating the integrity of the space. And if you paint the side wall of the dressing room in the color of the walls of the hallway of the room, then you will create the effect of the niche yourself. This design move has become popular in recent years.
In a niche, stationary furniture is rarely placed, more often it's built-in cabinets.
Sometimes in the apartments there are already constructions of the type of the cabinet, which are originally built into the niche. But filling them can be extremely inconvenient. If you are not tuned to remodel this original built-in closet, you can at least slightly adjust its content.
Help in this storage systems, which have a lot of options. And special wicker baskets, and boxes, and hinged structures. They allow you to more conveniently arrange things, make filling practical.
Cozy wardrobe room: 3 sq.m, photo
There is another option - to take out the dressing room from the hallway. You can do this if you have, for example, a large bedroom. You can separate the dressing room from the main part of the room by making a special partition( for example, a drywall wall).
You can simply highlight the conventional three squares, giving them under the system of cabinets.
But nevertheless, more precise zoning is more convenient. Once the room was divided into two pieces by furniture, but such a division looks cumbersome, it is rarely successful.
Therefore, the division of the GKL by the wall is the most convenient:
- Two rooms are obtained in one, the dressing room occupies a smaller part, but everything that should be in one place is concentrated in it;
- This division sorts the space;
- The outside of the gypsum board structure can be decorated with decorative niches, lighting, etc.
Sometimes three meters of the bedroom wall( meaning a length of 3 m) is used for the equipment of a long, wide, roomy closet-compartment. This is also convenient, and if you make mirror facades, the space will visually increase.
Designing a wardrobe room photo 3 sq.m( video)
To have a dressing room in an apartment is in a sense a luxury. But if it is convenient, compact, roomy, many can afford it. Use the suggestions of modern masters, competently manage the design features of the same hallway, and you will succeed.
The right solutions!