The sofa is the central element of the decor of the living room in the classical style, which makes it very demanding. Classic sofa should not only be strictly maintained in the style of the room, but also be of high quality, because the classic is immortal, and the furniture in the classical style is bought with the calculation "for years."How to choose a sofa that flawlessly fits into the interior and will please owners with a long life - read in the article.
- We choose the sofas for the living room in the classical style
- Classic corner sofas for the living room: the features of the choice
- What should be the frame for the classic sofa
- Material for the bed
- Upholstery materials for classic sofas
- Stylish classic sofas for the living room( video)
- Examples of classic sofas for the living room( photo)
We choose the sofas for the living room in the classical style
The furniture for the living room in the classical style is elegant sofas with rounded elements, expensive fabrics and natural materials. For a spacious room suitable three-seater direct sofas with massive armrests-rollers, for a small room an excellent solution will be corner or U-shaped sofas. Owners of small apartments can pay attention to couches in a classic style, which are compact and spectacular. Successfully fit into the interior of rooms with rounded walls curvilinear and radius sofas. At the same time, such furniture will gracefully solve the problem of zoning large space.
When choosing a sofa, you should take into account the width of the doorways, the possibility of removing the legs of furniture.
The color of the sofa plays a decisive role in decorating the living room in a classic style. Universal for classical furniture are shades of mocha, peach, butter. If the walls of the living room are made in pastel colors, designers advise choosing soft furniture of rich shades of burgundy, ripe cherries, bitter chocolate. Inspired by the ideas of color combinations for the living room in the classical style will help to photo classical interiors on the Internet.
Classic corner sofas for the living room: features of the choice
Corner sofas have long been recognized by their functionality and practicality. Such furniture is suitable both for spacious living rooms, and for small apartments.
looks great in the interior of the classic-style guest room. When choosing a classic corner sofa, you should determine:
- With its angle. First, you need to decide on which side the sofa( right or left) will be oriented on. Secondly - to choose the shape of the corner: the sofa can be both with a clear angle of 90 degrees, and with a semicircular, bevelled corner. Everything depends on the configuration of the room and the wishes of the buyer.
- Will the furniture be used as a berth: corner sofas can be either with folding structures, or without. More often, the cost of sofas without mobile mechanisms is lower.
- The color of the goods and additional features. Light upholstery colors are excellent for classical furniture, but they are not practical. Therefore, it is worth paying attention to the sofas with removable covers.
If you choose a ready-made sofa in the classical style with the necessary configurations failed, do not be upset: most modern domestic manufacturers of upholstered furniture offer customers services for the manufacture of goods tailored to individual requests. In addition, furniture from which the country's manufacturer - Russia is cheaper due to the use of materials of Russian origin for production and the absence of a customs tax.
What should be the framework for the classic sofa
Classical style assumes the presence of a wooden frame in the construction of the sofa. Often used for production of classic sofas, beech, oak, walnut, ash. Furniture made of such materials looks expensive and aristocratic. At the same time, products with wooden elements are distinguished by their strength, reliability and long service life. Therefore, their high cost is fully justified.
Furniture from chipboard and fiberboard is considered more accessible. But these materials are not long-term, they have a low class of ecological compatibility. The most optimal for the ratio of price and quality is the combined material( wood and chipboard).
For the reliability and solidity of the design, models should be chosen, the parts of the frame of which are connected by "spike-groove" technology or by bolt-on assembly.
Material for a bed
If a sofa in the living room is to be used as a bed, it's worthwhile seriously approaching the question of its filler. Sofas in the classical style are divided into spring and non-spring. Spring blocks are able to effectively distribute the weight of a person and guarantee a high degree of comfort.
For non-spring couches you can choose:
- Latex - an expensive material that repeats the anatomical curves of the human body, is well restored after loads, And its service life is 20 years;
- Durafil is a quality filler with antibacterial properties;
- Polyurethane foam - ideal for the ratio of softness and hardness material that does not collect dust;
- Hollofayber is a strong, hypoallergenic material that does not absorb odors.
The most high-quality and comfortable sofas - with double filling.
Upholstery materials for classic sofas
The quality of the upholstery depends on the service life and the cost of the sofa. Materials for upholstery upholstery are divided into categories from 0 to 8, where 0 - thin, inexpensive fabrics, and 8 - genuine leather of high cost. When choosing upholstery, you need to consider how intense and who will use furniture. For example, if the family has children, then the product should be made of materials with a high class of environmental friendliness and a level of durability. In addition, if the house has pets, the upholstery should be resistant to mechanical damage, easy to clean and do not absorb odors.
The upholstery life depends not only on its category, but also on the characteristics of the room: for example, genuine leather does not like sunlight and dry air.
Alternative to natural skin can be:
- Microfiber and arpatek, resistant to burnout and dirt;
- Resistant to damage by claws of animals, senile fabric;
- Moisture, dust and dirt repellent scotchgard.
Before purchasing a sofa, you can ask the retailer for a small sample of the fabric you like, which you can take with you. This will allow you to understand whether the sofa will harmonize with the decoration of the room.
Stylish classic sofas for living room( video)
Buy couches better at specialized points of sale, which can provide a guarantee for the product for up to 18 months. When choosing furniture, we should note the quality of the finishing joints, the absence or presence of folds on the upholstery, the stability of the structure, the mobility of all mechanisms, the category of upholstery material and the class of environmental friendliness of the product. Confirm the high quality of the sofa and armchairs will be able to certify that the product meets the safety standards and international standards. Any customer of a furniture store is entitled to request documentation, even if the purchase, in the long run, will not be completed. Examples of classic sofas for the living room( photo)