Studio interior; In order for the computer to blend harmoniously with the surrounding interior, it is better to choose the most remote part of the living room, where you can work peacefully; In modern living room TV has a crucial role, so it is important to arrange it correctly; If there are children in the house, it is recommended to allocate a section of the room to add a children's area.
As for the halls, which differ in their rectangular shape, there should not be a large number of pieces of furniture, only the most necessary furniture will suffice.
Design of large rooms: the layout of the hall in the house
In the large halls it is important that furniture perfectly fit into the design of the room, and also adds a highlight to the surrounding interior.
When choosing furniture it is recommended to pay attention to its quality. All products must necessarily have good functionality and reliability.
Before buying furniture for a large living room, you should always pay attention to the quality and the manufacturer of the furniture set
To plan a large living room was successful, you need to consider the tips for choosing furniture:
- Preferably, the upholstery of furniture gives off heat( suede, leather or velor);
- When choosing cabinets, preference should be given to structures with open shelves that can be successfully decorated with decorative products;
- When choosing a picture, it's better to stop on the minimalist style, or decorate the wall with several original handmade panels, and to avoid the effect of visual distortion of the space in the house, you should place the products at eye level;
- In the living rooms with the entrance to the balcony it is necessary to arrange the furniture taking into account the free passage;
- An excellent way to decorate the living room is a fireplace, and it is not necessary to install a real design, instead you can purchase an electronic substitute.
A professional planner is able to implement any style ideas in large rooms without problems.
Non-standard layout of the living room: design ideas
Thanks to a large assortment of Ikea furniture and with the help of an experienced designer, it is possible to decorate any living rooms( be it a square room, a passage room or a room with several windows).For residents of Moscow, whose houses are located on Kolomenskaya street, in addition to the external registration of housing in the old style, you can create an unusual atmosphere inside the premises of the past.
To make a guest room of a non-standard layout cozy and beautiful will help high-quality lighting
An excellent planning solution for decorating multi-level houses - the use of space under the stairs.
But you need to pay attention to the small things:
- To create an additional useful area here, you should take care of good lighting;
- The place under the stairs can be used as a children's area, but it is important that the carpet paths and handrails conform to the general style.
Some owners prefer to use an additional space under the stairs as a study, but all furniture here should be compact and harmonious.
If the area of the living room allows you to experiment, you should take advantage of the design planning advice:
- The distance between the sofa and the seats should not be too large;
- Style minimalism is not welcome in the interior of the halls with a large area, because this subject prevents the creation of comfort in the room.
Another non-standard layout of a combined room - the creation of partitions, in the form of curtains, shelving or any other elements of decoration that allow to achieve perfection.
Planning solution for the living room of the square form
Today it is common practice to combine two rooms in an apartment. The result of this re-planning is one large square living room. But in some houses a small square hall is initially envisaged. For saving space in small spaces, designers recommend making an adjacent living room kitchen