The design of a living room with two windows and other non-standard light solutions requires a special approach. The number of windows, which differs from one, gives an extra room for imagination, but it also has its own difficulties that need to be overcome when decorating the living room. Usually it's hard for ordinary people to think up the situation of a room with a non-standard layout and they turn to experienced designers, but with a certain share of creativity you can decorate the room yourself.
- Living room with two windows on one wall
- Modern living room 2 windows: design and layout
- Bright living room with three windows
- Smart living room design without windows
- Original living room without window
- CozyThe living room with two windows on one wall
Two windows on one wall are the most frequent non-standard race.
- .Assumption windows for an apartment or in a private home. Use this feature correctly, so that the potentially original interior does not become an ordinary room.
You can design the living room with two windows taking into account the following recommendations:
- You can place two windows on the wallTV or fireplace, then you get a finished composition;
- Furniture, in particular a sofa, can be placed opposite the windows so that you can admire the beautiful view of the street or the infield;
- It is interesting to fit a mirror into the interior by hanging it between windows or on an adjacent wall so that the sun's rays reflected in it make the room even lighter;
- Curtains on the windows must be the same, you can draw them from two symmetrical sides, but the pattern and fabric should be identical;
- It will be interesting to look shelves that occupy all the space on the wall between the windows.
It is not necessary to choose exactly these design options, you can always invent something of your own.
Modern living room 2 windows: design and layout
However, windows can be located not only on one wall, but also on adjacent ones, then in the room there will be one light corner and one dark one. This interior feature can also be turned into a dignity and create a unique living room design. The