Many people want their bedrooms to be the most comfortable and beautiful. Classic style does not go away in the past, but now stands on one step with a modern style. Designers of our time can realize the most unimaginable ideas even in a small apartment.
- Modern bedroom design: trendy trends
- Ideas for the interior of a modern bedroom: photos
- Modern bedroom furniture: tips for designers
- Modern design of bedroom windows: how to pick up textiles
- Modern bedroom interior( video)
- Modern bedrooms( photo)
Modern bedroom design: trendy trends
Creating an interior of the room in a modern style implies the use of everythingVågå and unusual. At the same time, the bedroom should be comfortable, cozy and attractive. When finishing there are no restrictions on the use of materials and shades, but the advantage remains for environmentally friendly coatings. This style differs from the rest by a combination of certain items of interior and accessories.
- Purchase only natural material for repair;
- Various lighting systems in the same room;
- No restrictions on the choice of shades;
- Implementation of modern technologies;
- Installation of furniture with such characteristics as practicality, comfort and multifunctionality.
There are certain indications about every moment, without which it is impossible to translate ideas into perfection.
- The room should be well lit. It is not necessary to use classical chandeliers, floor lamps or banal sconces. The best option is to install a ceiling light, as well as zoning space. It is very popular to trim the ledges around the bed with LED ribbons with small, but bright bulbs.
- With regards to the conciseness of color solutions, the decor of a modern bedroom should be creative, but without complex combinations in colors. In other words, there should be no clutter and heaviness. Instead of variegated wallpaper, it is better to choose light colors.
- In modern bedrooms there must be a bed and sometimes nothing else. The maximum possible implementation of the cabinet-coupe, and it is built-in type. Saving space is carried out by using only the most necessary furniture.
- If the room is too small in size, then the interior should be appropriate.
You do not need too fanciful drawings, accessories of very large in size and photo wallpapers.
Ideas for the interior of a modern bedroom: photo
In the interior of small bedrooms, the main mistake is congestion and a lot of decorative elements. It is much better to be guided by the style of minimalism. It is practical, functional and does not require too many accessories. It is possible to use some classic products, but again, in the least amount.
It is not uncommon for the interior to use the loft style. Some people think that this style is very harsh and somewhat rude, but if it's right to approach the design, then not even the living space will be comfortable and cozy.
Modern designers believe that the most suitable is the country style, which is literally impregnated with a rustic image and a certain resemblance to the interiors of country houses.
Is there anything more pleasant than comfort and coziness?Hardly!First of all, in what color to finish the room, depends on the customer, as well as on his feelings and ideas about the beautiful.
It's not enough just to emphasize the background shades, as there are some recommendations for creating a modern bedroom:
- You can combine kinds of finishing materials, for example, wood and metal, glass and ceramics, decorative panel and wallpaper.
- Modern bedroom must necessarily be equipped with a multi-level ceiling equipped with spotlights.
- Furniture should be simple, but original, as well as with bizarre bends and contrasting upholstery.
- There should be glossy surfaces and refined furniture.
- Modern designers use relief, panels of textured plaster, as well as materials that mimic stones, tree species and similar natural resources.
Do not be afraid of experiments, because only in this way there is an opportunity to achieve a harmonious interior, which will be the most suitable.
Modern bedroom furniture: tips of designers
If you want your bedroom to have furniture in red and black colors, then this is quite possible, but on condition of a competent approach to creating an interior. Do not make the room a huge number of pouffes, chairs and benches, sofas and bedside tables. In such an interior it is important to observe moderation. A minimum of objects will make the space more free, and the room is visually lighter and more attractive.
On the advice of experienced designers in a modern bedroom, only:
- The top quality bed and comfortable, comfortable mattress;
- Built-in wardrobe;
- Wall mounted TV.
Everything else can be superfluous and can clutter the room. Do not need in such a bedroom ladies' tables, chairs, computers and similar interior items. There is one thing, but if the dimensions of the room are not really big and there is an opportunity to put a nightstand or a pouf, the designers admit it. In addition, in a large room, you can install a high chest with shelves instead of a wardrobe.
Designers believe that the use of low bedside tables shortens the room and visually reduces by volume. If the presence of such products is absolutely necessary, then they must be one with the bed. This fusion of structures will eliminate the ridiculous appearance and lack of comfort.
Modern design of the bedroom windows: how to pick up textiles
The decoration of the windows of a modern bedroom is a rather laborious process, since it is necessary to take into account a lot of nuances and, most importantly, what type of curtains to choose. Quite often you can meet in this style of curtains of the Roman species, through which penetrate the streams of sunlight. For such curtains, the ideal option is to use light green and beige curtains.
If you follow the basic rule of modern bedrooms about minimalism, then hang Roman curtains you can make the room more spacious and airy.
If it is a child's bedroom, then it should be colorful and juicy. For such rooms, curtains with bright tones are used and basically they acquire sets in which there are lambrequins, tulle and portieres. In the modern style, curtains in color should be darker than the walls, but in the same shade. For children's rooms, the curtains must be tight so that during the sleep period during the day, the children are not disturbed by sunlight. With regard to the type of curtains, it is not a bad option to choose a blind or a header material iridescent with mother of pearl. Professionals do not advise installing low curtains on the windows of a children's modern bedroom in order to exclude their spoiling and, most importantly, to preserve comfort and coziness.
Modern bedroom interior( video)
The moments for creating a modern bedroom can be a huge amount, but first of all you should pay attention to the preferences of who will be in the room. If it's a couple's bedroom, then it should not only be tender and romantic, but also incite passion, and if a teenager, then the advantage is to give to such flowers as yellow and green. They contribute to the development of energy, vivacity, tone and positive emotions. In the world there are many designers and thousands of ideas, among which you can choose the right one or create your own.