Relaxation is not only a healthy dream, but also reading books, watching magazines, movies at night and just chatting in a cozy atmosphere. And you can do this not only in the living room, but also in the bedroom. Therefore, both basic lighting and local coverage are envisaged. In basic lighting it is convenient to disassemble the cabinet, at local - read or make up at the dressing table.
- Base lamps for bedrooms: chandelier in the center
- Bedside lamps for the bedroom on the bedside table
- Wall lamps for the bedroom: sconce
- Suspended lights in the bedroom: interesting ideas
- Modern bedroom lamps:How to choose
- Spotlights in the bedroom: a decorative element and lighting
- Touch-sensitive lamps for a bedroom: real magic
- How to arrange lamps in the bedroom: everything is very simple
- Original bedroom lighting( video)
- Examples of lamps in the bedroom( photos in the interior)
Base lamps for bedrooms: chandelier in the center
The chandelier in the center of the room on the ceiling is the most common arrangement of basic lighting. It is important that this method is organic in the interior, with its help you can specify the symmetry of the room, order space. But some nuances are taken into account.
Chandelier in the center of the ceiling:
- The lamps in the chandelier must always close in the ceiling, otherwise when you look at the chandelier the light will be beating in your eyes;
- Matt plafonds are more conducive to the diffusion of light;
- Switch on the chandelier with a progressive mode so that the light does not turn on sharply;
- Chandeliers with lots of crystal or glass details are not the best option, as their glare and reflections will eventually start to irritate.
By the way, you can refuse the arrangement of the chandelier strictly in the center. It can be displaced to any zone. If, for example, a bedroom is divided by a screen, a sofa or a rack, then the chandelier hangs in the center of one of the zones.
Bedside lamps for bedroom on the bedside table
The classic arrangement of bedside lamps - when they surround the bed on both sides. The same fixtures are put each on its curb, thereby creating an attractive symmetry.
Table lamps have many advantages:
- No need to hurt the wall, drill, etc.;
- They are mobile, if necessary, the lighting can be transferred;
- They create a certain style in the bedroom.
. Besides, you can choose original, beautiful models that will favorably alter the interior of the bedroom. They can be made with their own hands, taking as a basis the old lamp, but having made him a new foundation and lampshade. Most often this shade is made for curtains or other accent textiles.
Wall lamp for the bedroom: sconce
Fixtures lamps are lighting fixtures that are mounted on the wall with special brackets. They are convenient to install, they do not need special care, and they are used not only as a source of light, but also as a decorative element.
Wall sconces perfectly emphasize a piece of decor. They can artistically highlight the vase, statuettes, canvases or some collectible items. In fashion today, near-surface fixtures, these models with shades, attached directly to the wall.
Pendant lamps in the bedroom: interesting ideas
Increasingly, a suspended luminaire is used in the bedside area instead of a lamp. This choice pretends to some sharpness, emphasizing the aesthetics of the room. At the same time, you leave the space of the wall, floor and bedside tables free.
You can choose the design of such a pendant lamp in Japanese style, and it will give the bedroom a shade of significance and depth. Then it turns out that the style in the room creates exactly the light. A good opportunity to divert attention from the modesty of the situation.
Modern bedroom lamps: how to choose
There are several criteria, considering which, you are more likely to pick up really stylish lamps in the bedroom. These tips will also be fair for the selection of light sources in the nursery or living room.
What to consider when choosing luminaires:
- Room dimensions and ceiling height - the larger the room, the larger the chandelier;
- Interior design of the room;
- The power of the device also depends on the size of the room;
- The color palette of the room is also important - sometimes the light emphasizes the colors of the room, and sometimes becomes the main detail on a neutral background.
It's important, and what exactly you want to highlight - a wall or some zones of built-in furniture. The material of plafonds or lamp shades, too, should not contradict the elements of the bedroom design. Fashionable lamps made of polymer did not give way to classic lamps with a textile lampshade.
Spotlights in the bedroom: decorative element and lighting
Only such decorative spotlights can create a soft and smooth lighting in the bedroom that will not irritate the eyes, but on the contrary will help calm the nervous system. This option makes it possible to create point lighting with colored lights around, which either smoothly flow, or quickly flicker.
An ideal option is a soft backlight that will not hit the eyes with a light stream. The LED strip will compete with the spotlights in terms of decorativeness. LED strips, however, have to be hidden somewhere: either in a special niche or behind the cornice. Well it looks like a highlight for furniture.
Sensor lamps for the bedroom: real magic
And such a lamp will be a wonderful gift to new settlers. If you buy such a table lamp, it will be with a special sensor sensor, dimmer and switch. The lamp sensor is connected to the lamp housing.
When the moment of touching the lamp body changes capacitance of the capacitor, the sensor will fix it and give signals to a special device. And this special device, in turn, activates the functions of the brightness control or the switch. That is, you adjust the brightness of the lamp yourself, and this will allow you to find the optimum level of light - so you take care of your eyes.
How to arrange lamps in the bedroom: everything is very simple
Of course, the best way can be found by permutations. But all you can think about and in advance, determining whether you need any hanging or dangling lamps in the bedroom, etc.
Standard lighting arrangement:
- Lamps are placed on the bedside tables;
- Wall brackets are hung on the wall - it is more convenient to purchase models on an adjustable base;
- Ceiling suspensions above the bed, and the chandelier is on them;
- A niche above the head area with integrated spotlights.
Special lighting can have a dressing table. If the room has a chest of drawers, you can highlight it. Well, do not forget that sometimes it is better than any light to slowly shine the candles, which at the same time can be a good atmospheric decor.
Original bedroom lighting( video)
The choice of fixtures is a compromise in price and quality, as well as the design issue. If the bedroom you have pretty ordinary, then due to high-quality lighting, you can solve the problem by making the room charming and original.