The living room is the most multifunctional room in the apartment. In the interior of the room the chairs influence the appearance and create additional comfort for the recreation area. Chairs for the living room, made in a certain style, can serve as a decorative component of the overall design.
- Soft living room chairs
- Armchair for living room and living room in the house
- Living room armchairs with armrests
- Beautiful wooden living room chairs
- White living room chairs
- SelectChairs for the living room: the basic criteria
- How to choose chairs for the living room( video)
- Examples of chairs in the living room( photo in the interiors)
Soft living room chairs
For use in the living room, O Pick up chairs with different seat and backrest options.
Popular are soft chairs for the living room, the upholstery for them can be varied. The base of the chair is a rigid frame, and the softness gives the seat upholstery various fillers.
A soft chair can be called only one in which the seat uses springs, chairs without springs are called semi-soft.
All soft chairs can be divided into two groups:
Folding upholstered chairs quite save the living room space. Their body is easily folded in the form of scissors or chairs, as in the theater. Classic chairs do not fold, the parts are bolted securely. Also chairs can be with armrests and without them, have the form of a throne, a semi-chair or a classic look. There are chairs and upholstery. More often the choice of upholstery material is selected to the interior of the living room.
Armchair-chair for living room and hall in house
Armchair-chair for living room is very convenient for receiving guests. This kind of chair can have a different shape, a mandatory component for chair-chair are soft armrests and back. From the chair, such a chair is little different and absolutely not suitable for permanent rearrangement.
Semi-armchair is more often considered an interior decoration of the living room, the basis of which can serve as different materials:
Solid wood chairs are very strong, made of solid wood - oak, alder, beech. Products made of plastic are beautiful, but they are not very durable and are more of an adornment for the interior.
The upholstery of the chairs depends on the straight from the functional use and can be made of natural or artificial leather, suede, flock, tapestry and other materials.
When selecting materials it is necessary to take into account their properties to repel moisture and the ability to care for the surface of the upholstery. It is also important to pay attention to the resistance to burn-out and deformation of the product.
Living room armchairs with armrests
Living room chairs with armrests are indispensable in the interior, they complement the composition of the chosen style. The selection criteria should be based not only on style.
An important aspect is still convenience. The optimal depth of the seat is 40 - 45 cm, width for models with armrests is chosen individually. The backrest tilt is usually vertical, but there are models with a shock-absorbing back.
In many respects the chairs differ in the style in which they are made:
- The forged frame is used for chairs in the Italian style;
- Carved backs, exquisite legs and hard armrests characterize the Empire style;
- Coarse, neotosannye chairs with bright upholstery represent country style;
- Provence style chairs are very elegant and beautiful, wooden with delicate upholstery colors;
- Rattan wicker chairs are made in Japanese style.
Such a variety of chairs with armrests can satisfy any design ideas. In addition, with armrests, you can find chairs without upholstery and decorate them yourself with decorative cushions. For the living room, which provides a dining area chairs are an integral part of the interior.
It is worth remembering that for a chair with armrests, there is more space at the countertop than without them.
Beautiful chairs for a living room from solid wood
Natural materials are extremely beautiful. For decoration of the interior of the living room, chairs from solid wood are ideal. The woody pattern looks simply superb, creating an image of luxury and uniqueness. Beautiful chairs for the living room made of different types of wood will be interesting to emphasize the interior design. Qualitative chairs from the array produce in Belarus and Russia, using wood from birch and oak.
Types of chairs from the array are diverse:
- With a soft seat and back;
- Solid with carved elements;
- With soft seat and hard carved back;
- Soft with solid armrests.
Solid wood chairs can be made to order, in which case you need to know which fabric to choose for the upholstery.
For the interior in the style of Provence, the fabric must be chosen natural and better if the shades are light.
For a high-tech style, furniture with strict geometric shapes is typical, a chair is no exception. The old-style chairs are usually carved and heavy, the soft seat can be made of coarse material. The color of the chairs depends largely on the wood used and can be very diverse. Oak wood can be from red-brown to gray-green. Dried alder wood has a soft light tint.
White living room chairs
White color in the interior is widely used for visual expansion of space. White chairs for the living room are combined with a large massive table. This configuration is in good harmony with the interior of dark tones, highlighting the dining area.
White chairs can be made of different materials:
Also chairs can have different seats:
Upholstery of soft and semi-soft chairs should correspond to the chair, have a white or a white tint. Often white furniture is used to decorate the kitchen.
The choice of chairs for the living room: the basic criteria
The living room is the face of the apartment, it has many functions ranging from the reception of guests and ending with the dining room. Furniture in the living room should not only be beautiful and functional. It is important that it is primarily convenient and reliable.
Some criteria to be followed when selecting chairs:
- Chair materials must comply with the quality certificate;
- When sitting down on a chair, there should be no squeaks of construction;
- The dimensions of the chair should be correlated with your own body kit;
- For chairs with a rigid seat, the edges should be rounded.
In addition to safety, you need to pay attention to the upholstery, often it is the upholstery that indicates the belonging of the chair to this or that style.
- If the upholstery of the seat is made of matting, the chair most likely refers to the rustic style;
- A chair with a microfiber or leatherette, belongs to the high-tech style;
- The presence of silk, jacquard or leather in the upholstery of the chair indicates the modern style;
- Soft fabrics of plush, satin, velvet are present in the upholstery of chairs in Baroque style;
- Classic style can be seen in chairs with tapestry and jacquard upholstery.
Very interesting chairs look, made in the same style with different upholstery or vice versa, different types of chairs with the same upholstery. Any design decision can be realized, the main thing is not to be afraid to experiment.
How to choose chairs for the living room( video)
The chairs in the living room will look great if you choose them according to the style and color scheme of the rest of the furniture. Quality chairs do not harm your health and will decorate the interior for a long time.