The interior of the hall should be carefully and deliberately formed, because it is in this room that the family rests and receives guests of honor. Even a large room will become visually small, if improperly chosen curtains or a color furniture solution will too much "eat" space. In terms of the choice of decorative style, there are no restrictions. The main thing is to correctly enter it into the interior.
- Types interior room: expert advice
- Ecological interior room in the house
- Interior design room in
- apartment Unusual and new interiors of the hall
- How to choose the interior in the room - every detail matters
- design of the hall in classic style( video)
- hall interior( photo)
Interior Types of room: expert advice
Modern design trends are characterized by a democratic approach toChoice of style. The main emphasis is on utilitarian, functional and attractive appearance. Bold experiments, refined classics, ethnic motifs, eco-style or futurism - each direction a professional hand fits into the interior of the living room.
In the last 2-3 years, the practice of combining several stylistic trends is becoming active in fashion. For example, a combination of the ecological direction and high-tech, the description of which is found in the thematic literature, has proved to be a good one. On the one hand, the room is convenient from the point of view of accessibility of all its elements, and, on the other hand, ecological motives make it cozy.
If to such experiments the person is not yet ready, then for the living room, you can choose one of the following options.
Suitable for a room or room with small dimensions. Preference is given to furniture that has a glossy or shiny upholstery. The main material is leather. In this case, the room will receive several visual centimeters of the area.
focuses on the sixties of the past century. The direction involves the use of modest in all respects forms. At the same time seeming at first glance restraint is compensated by an abundance of bright colors.
Raising eco-literacy have a positive impact on the effort to protect themselves. That is why the "green" trend in design constantly increases the number of fans. Examples of successful solutions are easy to find in thematic publications devoted to design. Especially popular is the idea of decorating the ceiling and walls with a wooden beam.
Ecological interior room in the house
Accommodation in a detached private house has a certain effect on the range of possible options for the organization of space. When it comes to the concept of the hall, first of all in the head there are images of a cozy village house. If the owner of the house has no complaints in this case, then one can safely embark on the implementation. The main rule here is a bet on environmentally friendly materials.
A common mistake is to choose artificial materials that only mimic natural ones. Despite the visual similarity, from a functional point of view, they are of little use.
Among the main recommendations of the arrangement of the room in a private home allocate such:
- As the basic material for interior doors and furniture, moisture-resistant and frost-resistant wood is used, otherwise private repairs can not be avoided;
- Make your own compositions of old things, for example, a mirror or a chair in vintage style will complement the interior;
- The ceiling and walls are decorated with natural wood, the color of which is selected taking into account the prevailing gamma in the room;
- Modern lamps are replaced by lighting devices made in country-style;
- In the presence of financial resources, the room is equipped with an electric or natural fireplace;
- Furniture is selected pastel tones, but this does not mean that the rate is made on monochrome melancholic options.
Arrangement of the interior of the room in the apartment
Large and small, clarified and not very, living quarters require the correct organization of space. It's easier to work with small living rooms. In the absence of a significant amount of space, the real time of the repair is reduced several times. First of all, you need to choose a style in which everything will be executed. It is a mistake to think that in an apartment one should realize one thing. Everything depends on financial possibilities and aesthetic preferences.
The first thing that rushes at the entrance to the hall is the window. The bigger it is, the more comfortable the room feels. A large window requires similar in size curtains. If the window opening in the room is deeply planted and insignificant, and new windows are not planned to be installed, curtains of pastel colors are used. Their length is one third larger than the length of the window.
There are a number of other recommendations:
- Lighting fixtures are selected taking into account the prevailing stylistic solution;
- Travel fan can easily find photos showing the types of countries and cities previously visited;
- If the house has children, then on the walls it is advisable to mark out the pictures that illustrate the favorite characters of the baby;
- A comfortable atmosphere will help create samples of arts and crafts, placed on the walls.
Unusual and new interiors of the hall
Fans of bold experiments in all respects must remember the golden rule. Regardless of the complexity of the project, everything should be combined. The meaning of the experiment is not to turn the living room into a Picasso cloth, but to emphasize the strengths of the room. Everything starts with the light organization of the available space.
In too spacious a living room, the light must be correctly directed. In most cases, the windows in the room are located with the smallest wall in its area. That's why the preference should be given to furniture with mirror surfaces. She will direct the light in the right direction, excluding light "gaps".
In addition, attention should be paid to the following:
- In view of space saving considerations, a small room requires the use of furniture with a large number of additional compartments;
- Corner sofa used for seat and sleep, will add a small footage of the room;
- The use of green spaces in a small room is undesirable, because it "eats" several visual centimeters;
- Opening glass surfaces are popular due to the possibility of creating invisible at first glance offices;
- Preferred furniture-transformer, which allows each centimeter of the area to be used rationally.
After all the decorative elements are in place, it is necessary to look at the entire composition. Decoration is considered complete only at a time when a person can say with a calm conscience that he is comfortable in the room.
How to choose the interior in the hall - every detail is important
Comfort in the house is formed with the help of many separate parts. They are selected taking into account the physical characteristics of the premises and the aesthetic preferences of the owner. In this case, do not limit the flight of fantasy.
As already mentioned, even in a very small area you can realize a modern, rural or futuristic style. The main thing is to choose the right components. First of all attention is drawn to the effectiveness of space implementation. Excessive room saturation furniture - a direct way to a deterioration in its perception.
To avoid this, the following recommendations will help:
- The color decision of furniture is selected taking into account the existing in the interior of the hall color concept;
- Effective use of space implies the choice of functional, rather than excessively large furniture;
- The windows overlooking the sunny side are decorated with curtains of pastel tones, and on the shade - with brighter;
- Many options will prompt thematic photos in magazines dedicated to design.
Design of the hall in the classical style( video)
Creating a comfortable interior in the room - the task is not simple, but feasible. Correctly selected curtains, curtains, lighting devices, flooring, furniture texture - all this together creates the necessary mood for people. Depending on the aesthetic preferences of the owner, the hall creates a nouveau corner, retro or futurism. The main thing is that all elements are harmoniously combined.