Make the house beautiful and comfortable in any way, regardless of its size, even if there is a living room and a bedroom in one room. There are many ways to furnish such a room, zoning space, using transforming furniture, different levels and decorative elements. Any of the ways of registration will depend on the size of the room, the location of windows, the features of the shape of the room and the preferences of the owners.
- Living room combined with a bedroom with transformable furniture
- Multi-level interior of a bedroom and living room in one room
- Bedroom and living room in one room: design and zoning
- Key moments in a bedroom-living room environment
- Compact living room and bedroom in one room( video)
- Design of living room and bedroom in one room( interior photo)
Living room combined with bedroom with transforming furniture
The easiest way to combine the living room and the bedroom - is to use the transforming furniture. Such furniture can be masked in the room, or can simply perform several functions in different states. Using such furniture, you can reduce the number of elements to a minimum and maximize the space, which is especially important in a one-room apartment.
The most common options can be called various pieces of furniture that transform into a bed:
- Sofa bed;
- Dining table-bed;
Of course about the existence of a sofa and armchairs, transforming into a bed, everyone knows, these are standard interior items. But here is a table with a special mechanism of transformation and a bed, folding in a closet, for the majority of the townsfolk seem to be something fantastic. However, the miracles of the masterpieces of cinema are already firmly established in modern life.
However, choosing the transforming furniture, you need to clearly understand not only its obvious advantages, but also logical minuses. Often the main advantage of such furniture - compactness, is achieved due to a serious minus - convenience. Such furniture is often not designed for daily use, so as not to cause harm to health.
All doctors recommend choosing an ordinary bed with an orthopedic mattress. However, if the place does not allow, you can choose a transforming bed.
The next minus of such furniture is the need to constantly collect and disassemble it, which requires time and effort. Usually busy people can not do this every morning and evening, so most often the bed is cleaned only for the arrival of guests. Therefore, a reasonable question arises: is it worth choosing a transforming furniture without an orthopedic mattress to the detriment of health for a convenient reception of guests a couple of times a month?
A multi-level interior of a bedroom and a living room in one room
With the arrangement of such a multifunctional room as a bedroom-living room, you can use not only the entire area of the room, but its entire height. The location of the bed at different levels will help save a lot of space. In addition, this method will help create a unique design in the room.
Here are several options for placing the bed at different levels:
- Standard loft bed, which is fixed under the ceiling and allows you to make the most efficient use of the free space below it, for example, having an office there;
- A bed on a hill, in which shelves and boxes for clothes and linen are located;
- A bed that extends out of the catwalk where you can place an office or library;
- Suspended bed, which usually hangs under the ceiling on chains, and before going to sleep it goes down and is placed on the legs for stability.
All these methods will maximize the use of space, but not for all apartments. After all, they have the main condition for installation - a high ceiling.
Bedroom and living room in one room: design and zoning
The greatest efficiency of using a bedroom and living room space in one room can be achieved by zoning. If the area of the room allows, then it can be done with the help of physical separation, and if not, a conditional visual restriction will do.
The most common zoning methods shared in the bedroom and living room are:
- A small partition of plasterboard;
- Movable roller bulkhead;Curtains made of fabric, beads or braid;
- Frosted glass or transparent plastic wall;
- Miscellaneous floor, ceiling or wall covering;
- Accommodation furniture;
- Shelf without rear wall;
- Live or artificial plants;
- Different level of floor.
Any of these methods will physically or visually protect the sleeping area from the meeting place with friends and feel comfortable in each of them. However, do not forget that such a combination, as a living room plus a bedroom, depending on the location and size of the room requires a variety of zoning techniques.
Usually the living room is made a through passage, while the bedroom is located at the furthest from the entrance corner, especially in a narrow and long room.
Key moments in the bedroom-living room environment
The living room combined with the bedroom needs to be furnished with some key points in this process. The resulting environment should be suitable for a comfortable life and every day to please the look, it is in this case, repair in such a room will last for a long time.
Here are a few key qualities of a good living room-bedroom:
- Quality lighting of all corners of the room;
- Ease of use and movement around the room;
- Maintaining the health of family members;
- Attractive appearance of the environment.
If the room has all these qualities, then living in it will be comfortable, comfortable, warm, light and safe. Of course, some design options for this type of room look very attractive, but you should never forget about the safety and health of family members. The interior of the room should be liked by all household members.
Compact living room and bedroom in one room( video)
You can unite the bedroom and the living room, no matter how large the room is. However, the manner of furnishing must be chosen according to the shape and size of the room. In the course you can start up different ways of zoning, transforming furniture or using different levels for effective use of space.