Transform "boring" the wall is very simple with the help of gypsum boards and imagination of the master. Figures from plasterboard impress with the variety, therefore on any wall( a niche for the TV) or a ceiling( patterns and geometrical figures) it is possible to create the present masterpiece. One has only to imagine how luxurious it will be to look on the ceiling in the children's room a fairy butterfly, whose wings are painted with different colors and decorated with spotlights. Before such beauty, no child can stand. And what mistress does not dream about a modern and original kitchen?The highlight of the interior design of the kitchen will be a cup of coffee made of plasterboard.
- Flower plasterboard: the idea for the decoration of the walls and the ceiling in the bedroom
- Furnishings plasterboard patterns on the walls
- Figures from drywall to the wall in any room
- How to make your own hands walls figured outdrywall
- How is the figure of plasterboard( video)
- Design gypsum figures( photo in the interior)
Flower plasterboard: the idea for the decoration of the walls and the ceiling in the bedroom
When walling plasterboard, it is worth considering the type of surfaces that can both complicate the work and simplify it. The flower on the wall in the bedroom or living room is very popular these days, but it can not be created in every room.
Gypsum boards allow to make a multilevel ceiling, but it is important to consider the height of the original - if less than 3 m, it is not necessary to do more than two levels, as a hanging structure will interfere.
ceiling If you wish to create an imitation of a rose, not count at least three layers to achieve the desired effect. All abstractions and figures load space considerably, therefore it is not recommended to do them in small rooms. Before embarking on the design of the walls with plasterboard figures, it is necessary to mark out.
Features of marking the wall before creating a flower:
- Marking is done on a flat surface - better on the floor.
- To create a circle( petals) of large diameter it is important to use a special compass.
- To draw a circle of the desired diameter when creating a stamen or petals of a future flower, it is necessary to pin cloves into the center and tie a thread to it, and to its end a simple pencil.
- If the surface is perfectly even, the flower can be mounted on the main plane.
- At creation of a rose it is necessary to do at once three circles, and each level to decrease in relation to the previous one by 1/3.And to give the contours of circles( petals) an uneven shape that is peculiar to a rose, you must first create a finished pattern, and then cut it.
- When using the level, it is important to make a marking of places along the perimeter of the walls for load-bearing fasteners. It should be borne in mind that between the tiers of the plasterboard and the main ceiling should be at least 8 cm. This gap is necessary to ensure ventilation and installation of luminaires.
- Mounting the frame and conducting the wiring under the fixtures must be done simultaneously.
Flowers on plasterboard can be attached both with an indent from the main level, and closely - it all depends on the desired design and ceiling height.
Interior decoration with plasterboard patterns on the walls
With certain patterns for the wall, you can visually increase or decrease the space. Different shapes create special compositions, which also requires accuracy and accuracy. Heavyweight designs allow a specialist to translate unusual ideas into interior design, so the more complex the abstraction, the richer the room looks.
To create patterns in gypsum cardboard, special tools, both electrical and manual, will be needed: a perforator, an electric drill, a bulgarian, a circular saw, electric shears, a tape measure, a level, a hammer, squares, pencils, compasses and more. To make even cuts, you should use a special cutter with blades. The cutter is drawn along the drawn lines, deepening the blade by 2 mm into the filler of the gypsum board. To cut inner holes and circles use an electric jig saw or a grinder.
Figures from gipsokartonnyh sheets can perform not only a decorative role, but also serve as shelves and niches.
Creating patterns on the walls is much easier than on the ceilings, as the hands do not get tired while holding up their canopy. However, the technology of performing wall patterns is not so simple as it seems at first glance. That in the walls, that it is necessary to mount auxiliary supports and elements in the ceilings - this is the most time-consuming task, which is far from being realized by everyone.
Figures from plasterboard on the wall in any room
To make various figures from gypsum board it is important to understand the features of this material. If you want to create a particular shape, you first need to properly arrange the profile levels, make arches, attach niches and boxes, conduct wiring for lights and only then attach the finished pattern to the surface.
Figures can be complex and exclusive( in several levels), and can be standard.
. The simplest patterns( 1-2 tiers) on plasterboard sheets can be made without the help of professionals.
What is needed to create complex plasterboard figures:
- Have professional tools that allow you to cut curly elements in the same plane.
- Be able to create patterns that visualize the volume and even the effect of 3D.
- To develop projects of increased complexity, for example, oval and rounded forms from gypsum board, mowing of corner parts, sloping ceilings, smooth transitions and equal distances between tiers.
- Be able to bend plasterboard material with special tools.
Everything is simple enough, the main thing is to have an irresistible desire and enthusiasm that will help in creating an original design.
If you want to make curved walls in your room, in the form of a volumetric rhombus, square, oval, circle or rectangle, it is worthwhile to develop a small project and mark-up. All elements are cut with a construction knife or electric jig saw. However, if you want to bend a gypsum board, in order to create a sloping ceiling, you will need professional tools and certain knowledge, as well as the ability to apply them in practice.
You can bend drywall sheets in two ways: dry and wet. In practice, the second method is the most reliable and practical.
The front side of the sheet is treated with a needle roller, for better impregnation with liquid. Then the same side is dampened with water. Sheets can be started to bend after 2-3 hours. Thus, you can create unique three-dimensional shapes, which you did not even dream about.
How to create a piece of plasterboard( video)
Excellent multilevel walls or ceilings, decorated with carved patterns and lights - it's not just plasterboard, but a real work of art. When choosing patterns for walls or ceilings, it is worth considering the area of the room. Semicircular patterns and abstractions with acute angles are able to give a special style to housing, so do not be afraid to experiment with interior design.