The most popular room in the house is the living room. In it the whole family gathers to rest and socialize, they are invited here for the pleasant pastime of the guests. The living room can also simultaneously serve as a dining room, and in apartments where there are few rooms, and many residents, even be a bedroom. In view of all this, the interior of the living room should be suitable for all occasions and at the same time be refined and refined. But not one room will not be really cozy, if it does not have beautiful, elegant curtains on the windows.
- Design of curtains for the living room: photos of the best design options
- The best decoration for the windows in the living room is the curtain
- The curtains in the interior of the living room: the design styles of the room
- Modern living rooms: photo-
- Velvet curtains in the interior: photos from the masters of design
- Beautiful curtains in the living room( video)
- Design of the curtains( photos in the interior)
Curtain design for the living room:Ianthe design
Total living area furniture is defined by its purpose: if it is a family vacation spot, then allowed on the windows and the desirability of bright, fresh, lively solutions, but if the living room, it is better to stay at the quiet neutral variant.
Design curtains for the living room, the options for which are presented in this article are magnificent and varied. The area for activity in this case is so great that any fantasy and idea can be given to the will.
The design options for the rooms depend on the lifestyle of the owners of the house, their social status, area of activity and age. Experts have noticed that younger people are more resolute, and they quickly agree to all kinds of experiments in the field of design. However, the beautiful design of rooms like everything, and in houses it is increasingly fashionable to see non-standard solutions for window decoration with curtains.
Types of curtains for the living room:
- Classic curtains. This is not quite original, but it's a very versatile option. Shifting in the side, straight sheets, in straightened out state, look like an even surface with soft vertical folds. The most common option - a combined classic curtains of two extendable cloths and tulle( organza) curtains.
- Roman blinds .This is one of the most ancient, and the most popular fashion designs for curtains for the front. They conquer their practicality and functionality. They are preferred by those who do not like too much textiles in living quarters. For a minimalist style, this is an excellent option.
- Roller blinds .Very nice option for curtains, which is very suitable for the living room. It differs from the Roman in that the fabric is rolled up into a roll, and does not gather in creases.
- Blinds. Standard favorite option. Products can be metal, wooden, plastic, bamboo, fabric, and combined. This is the best design for minimalists, high-tech style supporters, as well as for those who like different exotics and appreciate novelties.
- Austrian and French variants of lifting curtains. They move vertically, like the Roman ones, but the cloth in them is simply picked up. Because of this, the bottom of the product is soft and lush.
- Japanese curtains. They are no less popular than Roman ones. They are also fond of the adherents of the minimalist style. They are straight straight canvases, which can be decorated with absolutely any image, including photo printing.
Any of the listed options for curtains can be used to decorate the living room, the main condition - that they are in harmony with the interior of the whole room.
The best decoration for the windows in the living room is the curtain
The word of the curtain came to us from France, the ancestor of fashion trends, heavy fabrics and pomposity. Starting to close the doors and windows of houses with a dense cloth, the French began to call her portiere, derived from the word door.
The Portier is a dense heavy curtain used for decorating doorways. Nowadays this term is used, and for the name of expensive heavy heavy curtains.
The rough texture of the fabric prevents bright light from entering the room and is used to shade rooms. Also, the portieres on the contrary, close the review in the house from the street.
The curtain can be made of the following materials:
Curtain fabric is chosen based on the preferences of the owners of the house and the style of the room.
Curtains in the interior of the living room: the design styles of the room
In the old days, curtains were called heavy curtains, which were used to decorate doorways in halls, foyers and halls. In the beginning, it was done on the royal territory, and in the apartments of royalty. Further fashion went around the country, and this product began to decorate doors and windows in all of France.
The curtains in the interior of the living room have not lost their functional duties now, but now their mission is also decorative, because the variety of shapes, colors and compositions allows you to create curtains from real curtains.
The curtain fabric is quite self-contained, and therefore can be used in an independent design. However, it is perfectly compatible with other textile materials. Designers have already developed options for combining tissues and are advised to resort to their recommendations. Also in the masters of design there are several tricks of decorating rooms with the help of night curtains.
Some tips from the design specialist:
- If the room is spacious and light, then the fabric for curtains is better to choose a dense. It reliably protects from the hot sun in the heat and protects it from prying eyes from the street.
- If the room is semi-dark and there is rarely sun in it, then it is better to choose a satin and silk for the curtains. They do not look very rude, but give the room a noble and refined look.
- In order to emphasize, rather than eclipse the picture on furniture, choose fabrics with a picture deeper.
- In case you have wallpaper with a picture on the walls, do not choose drapes with the same print. Better give preference to calm tones for curtains.
- To get curtains with sharp creases, a curtain fabric is desirable to be applied thinner. If you need a round drapery, the fabric should be dense and weighty.
When choosing a fabric for your curtains, remember that from time to time you will need to wash them. The more the canvas is in the product, the more difficult it is to care for it.
Modern living rooms: photo-novelties of the design of the space
If you want your living room to become a model of elegance and grandeur, and everything in it, from the curtain to the cushion, harmonized amongst you, then you need to choose a suitable style for decorating this space, And completely follow it.
Modern living rooms, photo-novelties of which can be seen below, differ in the variety of colors and give a trendy style to the design of rooms. The combination of curtains introduces original, beautiful, expensive design options.
Heavy fabric in combination with light tulle goes side by side, and create insanely beautiful drapery curtains with lush folds that can combine samples of two, and sometimes three kinds of cloths. Combined velor or silk lambrequins against the background of light, airy fabric will look like the work of the best interior designers of the country.
The following styles can be used for decorating the living room:
Textiles that are competently selected for curtains, creates coziness in the window room.
Velvet curtains in the interior: photos from the masters of design
When choosing curtains for your home, it is often very difficult to determine the choice. Sketches of finished products are so good that I want to buy them all. But believe me, the variant that suits you, the one and only, will differ in something special that will make your soul freeze from happiness. Perhaps it will be material that you did not notice earlier, or did not see in it the charms before that. It happens with curtains made of velvet. It seems to us that this material is too coarse, dense or heavy. But seeing these products in performance, and even triple, combined, we often fall in love with them at first sight.
Velvet curtains in the interior, photos of which you can see now, on the one hand amaze with their grandeur and pomposity, but on the other, create a unique cosiness and comfort in the house. Asymmetric terracotta models are a sample of the elegance of the decoration of rooms.
It is very important for velvet curtains to choose the color and model. Tailoring of these products must be carried out correctly and preferably on individual parameters, taking into account the parameters of the window and the whole room.
These colors give the curtains a rich, exquisite appearance, and are excellent for this material. Sometimes designers use successfully.
Beautiful curtains in the living room( video)
The choice of curtains for the living room is not an easy task, but considering all the subtleties of design skills, you can perfectly handle it. The main thing is not to overshadow the curtains of the general view of the room, and simply to emphasize the cozy interior.