Practical tips on how to decorate the window in the kitchen with curtains with a photo can be found in specialized literature. At the same time, recommendations not always offered to readers are provided with a detailed explanation. Lack of necessary experience makes a simple, at first glance, work, almost impossible. In order for creative ideas to find practical application, it is necessary to think about several important details in advance.
- We buy cornices for curtains in the kitchen: photos and step-by-step instruction
- Window rules in the kitchen: photos and common mistakes
- We hang curtains in the kitchen: window decoration with photos and recommendations
- Create originalCurtains for the kitchen with your own hands: photos and tips
- The designer's answer: how to decorate the window in the kitchen with curtains( video)
- Examples: how to decorate the window in the kitchen with curtains( photo ideas)
We buy cornices for curtainsAnd the kitchen: photos and step-by-step instruction
From massive and rich in decorative elements, designs should be discarded. They attract attention too much, which visually reduces the space of the kitchen.
Preference should be given to light colors and small structures, hiding the place of fastening curtains or curtains. Such cornices are made of plastic or decorative artificial materials.
The filling of them can be different.
Here everything depends on the characteristics of the selected material and type of fabric:
- One-side hidden velcro - suitable for fixing light tulle;
- Runners - they require a more massive cornice, equipped with a guiding profile pipe;
- Metal or plastic rings - this profiling cornice will help to hide this method of fixing the fabric on the window.
According to the designers, the choice of the cornice takes the most time. To some extent, the whole process will be facilitated by a photo session with the subsequent use of 3D modeling. Ready photos are mixed in a special program, allowing you to see the preliminary effect of the work done.
Window design rules in the kitchen: photos and common mistakes
The correct design is an inconspicuous design. The validity of this rule is understood only in the case when it is not observed. How many times, looking at plastic or wooden windows, a person noticed a certain non-correspondence.
In most cases, it was a question of a bit of lasciviousness. The window might look too small or huge. Here everything depended on the correctness of the chosen color combination.
The list of errors can be continued for a long time, but the best is to take care of the absence thereof.
The following recommendations will help in this:
- Traditional and decorative curtains should not close more than 1/3 of the window in the opened state;
- If there is a shortage of sunlight in the room, 2-sided doors must be installed that can transmit more light;
- The presence of the recess indicates the need to hang curtains, the length of which is equal to the dimensions of the window groove.
Regardless of the complexity of the chosen stylistic solution, modern design and decoration should not be striking. Only a harmonious combination of color and tonal details will allow to visually expand the room, placing interesting spatial accents.
We hang curtains in the kitchen: the design of windows with photos and recommendations
Supporters of the aesthetic and functional component often can not find a common language. While one prefers tissue that can withstand temperature changes and is not afraid of contamination, others prefer windows for decoration, rather, beautiful, rather than functional materials. In fact, to find common ground, the warring parties can still.
You need to push off from several factors, the correct account of which avoids many problems during the operation phase:
- If the cooker or oven is too close to the windowNot so much beautiful as dull curtains are chosen;
- For windows facing the sunny side, you need to choose a dense and moderately darkening material;
- The lack of sunlight compensates for the decorative curtains with figured inserts.
Correctly choosing the texture and style of the curtains will help common sense. To begin with, it is necessary to estimate the available space and volume of incoming sunlight. The more of this in the house, the more restrained colors are given preference.
We create original curtains for the kitchen with our own hands: photos and tips
Stylishly designed window will help you to view subject catalogs. Among the various ready-made options it is easy to emphasize the inspiration. Do not give up this if you have a 1-2 option in your head.
The knowledge of what kind of curtains for kitchens can help you successfully cope with the task. Opens the list of classical arch, the design of which is suitable for large and small kitchen.
Kitchen curtains are made of solid material, which is shortened closer to the center. If we talk about the edges, then they are elongated. From too long fabrics it is better to refuse, otherwise you will have to constantly clean them.
In addition, the designers focus on a number of additional recommendations:
- Expensive drapes are also better not to hang in the kitchen, otherwise the temperature drops, smells andTraces of products will quickly disfigure the material;
- Make your own hands original curtains for the room will help the arched options;
- Roman blinds - its use is justified in the classical interior;
- Decorative curtains-cafe - small and neat curtains will fit into any interior without any problems, closing an existing niche;
- Rolling - the principle of their work is based on a moving roller, allowing them to open and close them to the required level.
The designer's answer: how to make a window in the kitchen with curtains( video)
A large or small, square or round, abstract window requires correctly selected curtains. Even a small detail affects the visual perception of space. Before you start, you should answer the question which target is to be achieved. Depending on the answer received, the material is selected, its color and density. The final chord of the symphony will be a stylistically and technically correct chosen fasteners.