. The interior, like the mood of a person, can be changeable. It can be made softer, harder, bright or faded. To date, for finishing the premises use a variety of styles of the interior, for example, baroque, classic or modern. No less popular is the loft style. It is modern, original and allows you to create a pleasant atmosphere for your stay.
- Features of loft bedrooms
- Bedroom interior in loft style
- Loft style design
- Small bedroom in loft style
- Bedroom in white loft style
- Bedroom design in loft style(Video)
- Bedroom design in loft style( interior photo)
Distinctive features of loft bedroom
Bedroom in loft style can remind a room made from a room previously used for storage, Or a loft. This is evidenced by the presence of high ceilings, large windows, as well as a minimum number of ornaments and some carelessness in the design.
Naturally, you do not need to look for a building with warehouses to equip your housing there, just follow the recommendations of designers and rely on your feelings.
This is how you can create the desired interior. It will be necessary to carefully use every square meter of the bedroom, as well as not to overlook the competent finish of wall and ceiling coverings.
- Furniture must be concise and multifunctional.
- The color scheme should include natural and natural shades, with cool tones.
- It is worth to abandon the partitions or artificially erected walls. The room should be spacious to the maximum.
- You can combine a wide variety of textures of materials.
In general, the design of the room should be as concise as possible. Initially, such a room can create a feeling of lifelessness and cold, but this is only at first glance. In fact, it is very comfortable and cozy.
Interior of the bedroom in loft style
The style of the loft in the interior of the bedrooms is considered industrial or even factory, as it was originally used for finishing factories and workshops that were later equipped for living. Many compare it with rebellion and the bourgeoisie.
There are basic characteristics of the loft style for the bedroom that distinguish it from many others:
- Loft is, at leastAnd rebellious, but at the same time a calm and cozy style. Due to the fact that loft in translation means lofts, upper rooms or closed attics, a bedroom made in such an interior should remind them exactly. It allows you to make the room as comfortable and pleasant as possible, which is required for each room used for rest.
- A small room is the most unsuitable option for choosing a loft style, but it is permissible if it is meant for a teenager. To be more precise, for one person, for example, it can be male or female. In the loft style, there can be a studio that not only performs zoning space, but also adds visual scope. The studio should be made translucent, which adds airiness.
With regards to colors, as mentioned earlier, they must be natural. In particular, you can choose shades of gray, white, black, as well as brick, amber, chocolate, sand, coniferous, azure, wine and the like.
Loft style design
Modern loft style is a chic way to equip a bedroom to your liking, but with an appeal to design solutions.
It is enough to design the finishing and furnishing and you can achieve an excellent result:
- The ceiling covering must include beams, fittings or a vaulted structure. In extreme cases, it is possible to lay electricity wires directly under the ceiling, but taking into account the superposition of the insulation layer.
- The ideal choice for flooring is a regular board, which is specially aged by artificial means. This will create the effect of the old room and the shabby floor. As a material for the floor can be used laminate, ceramic tile or parquet board, but the essence remains the same. They need to grow old specially or buy finished material with this effect. This is how the aesthetics of industrial design of shops and warehouses is created.
- Windows are one of the main aspects of loft style. In particular, they should be as large and high as possible. If possible, they can be expanded to the maximum and made equal with panoramic glazing. Window sills in this style - this is an exception, but to emphasize the style can be using retro radiators, for example plate-type or cast-iron type.
- The choice of furniture should be approached as carefully as possible. Furniture can be in modern styles of hi-tech or techno. In addition to the bed, you can install two armchairs in the style of the 60's. Such an incredible combination can greatly surprise, but it will look great.
With regard to the cabinets, you can choose the built-in structure in the length of the entire wall. If you want to hide them from the view, then you need to choose a masking in the form of mirror facades. If there is a desire to make a room as close as possible to storage rooms, then it is possible to install metal shelves instead of cabinets. With their help, you can break the standard view of the room and the idea of a comfortable bedroom.
Small bedroom in loft style
The combination of a small space with loft style is impossible in principle, but if you think about every little thing, delete something and add something, the option of creating an interesting interior can turn out well.
- Industry elements such as the iron ladder or the ventilation pipe presentCan be in design, but in limited quantities. There is no need to select several elements at once, since it is better to give preference to one of them, which will not create the impression of congestion and confusion.
- For small rooms it is built-in closets, as they do not require a lot of space, and also when they are properly decorated, visually expand the space. This trick is used quite often for all small bedrooms. The cabinet should be exactly the type of compartment, since the designs with swinging doors are the use of additional space, which is already scarce.
A small bedroom is always limited in lighting, so you need to focus on a large amount of lighting. If there is not enough natural light, then you need to install artificial light sources in addition. Decor of such interior items should be chosen in the style of high-tech, preferably with a metal frame and matte shades.
Bedroom in white loft style
White color is always a symbol of cleanliness, comfort and spaciousness. It is because the loft style, which is simply based on the fact that there should be a lot of free space and only freshness, light and lightness, is often created in bright, in particular white tones.
In such a bedroom there should not be enough white:
Everything else can have contrasting hues with white. For example, a black staircase or a poster in black and gray tones.
Bedroom design in loft style( video)
In conclusion, we add that the main feature of the loft style in the bedroom is the presence of brickwork, without which it is simply impossible to do without. It is not necessary to cover all the walls with such material, as it is enough to form a certain object, in particular, decorating a place for work, an entrance or even a fireplace. As a covering of walls it is possible to use acrylic or oil paints that will make a room unusual and modern.