Wallpaper gluing - for many, there is a punishment, but there is a large category of owners who are suffering a great deal of the process of choosing wallpaper. What to take, German or domestic, vinyl or non-woven, and maybe glass mosaic?In short, before you paste a room, there is not one procedure of choice.
- Non-woven non-woven fleece wallpaper: how to glue and what it is
- Adhesive for wallpaper on a non-woven basis: which is better
- Where to start gluing wallpaper on a non-woven basis
- Textile wallpaper on a non-woven basis:Characteristic
- Non-woven structural wallpaper: properties
- Embossed wallpaper on a non-woven basis: description
- Hot embossed wallpaper on a non-woven basis: reviews and tips
- Wallpaper on non-woven baseODe: how to glue( video)
- Examples of non-woven fleece wallpaper( photo in interior)
Non-woven non-woven fleece wallpaper: how to glue and what it is
Fleece is a dense fibrous cloth, Who sews. Some of the elements of clothing-sleeves, collars-are often sewn from the non-woven fabric. More precisely, with the use of nonwoven, which increases their strength and wear.
Among the unconditional advantages of non-woven wallpaper is a masking effect. Their gluing to the wall provides a cover for some surface defects. The wallpaper is quite dense, therefore, irregularities do not appear through them, and it's not hard to paste wallpaper, as experts say.
- Remove old walls from the wall, clean the wall of dust and dirt;
- Get special glue in the store, dilute it in water in a convenient container;
- The adhesive is applied by brush or roller;
- Flizeline wallpaper in the process of directly gluing is not wetted;
- The wallpaper does not sit down, is not covered with bubbles, the joints between the bands are virtually invisible.
Adhesive for wallpaper on non-woven basis: which is better
In this case, you can give five examples of glue that collect the best reviews. This is not a strict list, you can disagree with it, but if you focus on reviews, you can listen to it.
Five brands of wallcovering adhesive:
- Exclusive is an adhesive of high quality, it is used for work with elite non-woven wallpaper, including methylcellulose, modified starch, and special additives with antifungal properties.
- Metylan - German technology has proven itself well. But gluing on such glue requires careful preparation of walls, swings, cracks and irregularities are eliminated.
- Quelyd is considered the best adhesive for non-woven wallpaper for painting;
- Pufas offers an assortment of glue compounds from elite to glue with a color indicator;
- Kleo is a professional glue of French quality, used for heavy non-woven wallpaper.
instructions. If everything is done correctly, problems like "wallpaper bubble" and "everything peel off" will not be exactly. And, of course, do not forget to take off the old wallpaper off the wall.
Where to start to glue wallpaper on a non-woven basis
Do it preferably from the main light source - windows. If you started sticking from the corner, the landmark should go to the preliminary vertical marking of the wall. Walls with a wide brush or roller are smeared with glue. The width of the application of the glue mixture - and there is a width of the wallpaper, for each strip you need to smear the necessary amount of wall. If you miss a large area, these places dry very quickly.
The finished strip is applied to the upper edge of the wall with an allowance of 3-5 cm, aligned along the vertical marking. Then roll down from top to bottom, the wallpaper so roll against the wall. Then the roller is held from the center to the edges, the wallpaper is pressed down, and the air is removed as well as the excess glue. The glue that has come out is removed with a damp sponge.
The butt is the same as the next strip. The joints between the strips are rolled with a narrow roller to ensure a close fit.
Textile wallpaper on a non-woven basis: the
characteristic. No matter how many variations of wallpaper there are, still the textile wallpaper always looks better than many - elegantly, stylishly, convincingly. Flizelin is used as a substrate, which improves the performance characteristics of such wallpapers.
Textile options have the following advantages:
- External effekt;
- Invisibility of joints;
- Environmentally friendly;
- Additional sound and heat insulation of walls.
The drawbacks of wallpaper can be attributed to: special care( to wash the wallpaper is not easy, but it will often have to), a pungent smell can soak into the wallpaper, In addition, textile wallpaper attracts dust.
Textured wallpaper on a non-woven basis: properties
Structural wallpaper of non-woven linens are often used for painting. They are presented on the market today very widely. This material very well hides the defects of the wall, which is suitable for repair in a new building.
The back of the canvas is thin and smooth, translucent. This allows you to make the background of the coating, painting the canvas just in the wrong side.
Why do many refuse this option?If there are pets with sharp claws at home, then even the paint that fixes the structure of the surface and the sputtering will not help. The wallpaper, more precisely the spraying, will be scratched, and a sticker on the wall of new wallpaper will be required urgently.
Embossed wallpaper on a non-woven basis: description
This, you can say, also wallpaper for painting, and, they will withstand about seven repaints. This is the main advantage of the relief wallpaper.
If the surface is very embossed, dust will accumulate on it at times. Therefore, a wet cleaning will be held as often as possible.
If the relief layer is thick, then it is more susceptible to mechanical damage. Dents and scratches can also appear quite quickly on such wallpaper. It is not recommended to glue wallpaper in a room for children - the likelihood of rapid damage to wallpaper becomes even higher.
But it's easier to glue these wallpapers than wallpaper on the same paper basis - they do not shrink, because the glue itself is no longer on the sheet itselfIs applied.
Wall-paper hot embossing on a non-woven basis: reviews and tips
Usually this is the case in the case of vinyl wallpaper hot stamping on fliseline. This is a very beautiful wallpaper that can decorate the walls of any room. Hot stamping is a deep treatment. The wallpaper is passed through special furnaces, processed at high temperatures, the fabric therefore becomes denser, more elastic.
Types of hot stamping wallpapers:
- Silk screen - light and thin wallpaper, with a smooth and aesthetic structure;
- Heavy vinyl or compact vinyl is a large thickness that hides wall defects;
- Inhibited - high strength, resistant to detergents.
Among the reviews you can find frequent compliments that such wallpapers really differ long service. Most manufacturers declare a service life of as much as 15 years.
Wallpaper on a non-woven basis: how to glue( video)
Flizeline wallpaper for a long time do not go out of fashion. Selecting the appropriate option, see what the marking says( washable wallpaper), evaluate the design only in a rolled roll, select a special glue.