Decorative finish of walls and ceilings with wallpaper remains at the peak of its popularity. The market offers a wide selection of paintings, which opens up wide opportunities in the repair and design of the premises. Among the wallpaper for today, the use of vinyl and non-woven wallpaper has become widespread among consumers. Many on this occasion, there is an appropriate question - which wallpaper is better: vinyl or non-woven. To answer this question you can only review these two types of finishes, their features and characteristics.
- How are non-woven from vinyl wallpaper
- vinyl or non-woven wallpaper: it is better
- it possible to glue non-woven wallpaper vinyl adhesive
- How to choose wallpaper: vinyl or non-woven
- glue non-woven and vinyl wallpaper(Video)
- The choice of non-woven and vinyl wallpaper( photo)
What distinguishes non-woven fleece from vinyl wallpaper
When choosing a quality decorative option for finishing manyThey stop at once on two popular variants: fleece and vinyl wallpaper. These materials have gained wide popularity due to the beautiful appearance, the quality of the coating and the long service life.
When choosing the type of wallpaper, the problem lies in the fact that the difference in the features of the wallpaper makes one think about choosing one quality for the benefit of the other. This question is better for everyone to decide for themselves, taking into account individual characteristics.
materials. The differences between non-woven and vinyl wallpaper are not significant. Although, for some a trifle - for others it's a serious matter. Therefore, before buying it is important to get acquainted with the differences of these two popular species.
Main differences of wallpaper:
- Materials. It is believed that non-woven fabrics are harmful to health, unlike vinyl. However, this myth can be debunked. When buying, it is important to pay attention to quality certificates. If the wallpaper is high-quality, then fleece and vinyl will not harm a person's health.
- Selection. Vinyl wallpaper outperforms the non-woven in the design of wallpaper and its selection.
- Air permeability. Non-woven wallpaper passes air, which contributes to natural ventilation. Vinyl wallpaper requires regular airing of the room.
These are the most significant differences between two types of wallpaper. Choosing this or that kind, it is important to listen to your own desires and tastes, as well as readiness to put up with the disadvantages of the chosen option.
Vinyl or non-woven wallpaper: which is better
Vinyl and non-woven wallpapers have their adherents - pasting these wallpapers once, they advise their friends and acquaintances, describing their strengths. Of course, like all types of products, these types of wallpaper have their drawbacks. This should be considered when choosing a particular species.
It is important to note that both types of wallpaper have gained wide popularity and won the consumers' love. This indicates the quality of the product, its reliability, ease of use and maintenance.
It's unambiguous to determine which kind is better, hard. The choice is influenced by many factors, many of which depend on the individual preferences of the consumer, the type of room, the type of surface, its finish, style in the interior and material condition.
To make the right choice, you need to familiarize yourself with the features of each of the species and decide for yourself which characteristics meet the individual requirements for repair.
Features of non-woven coating:
- Consist of a durable material that ensures a long life of the wallpaper.
- The wallpaper is pretty dense. This allows you to easily hide the defects on the walls.
- Material is moisture resistant. When wet wallpaper does not lose its appearance, do not crumple. After drying the canvas, they get the same look.
- Flizelin has a structure that provides easy penetration of air, which allows you not to spend money on the purchase of ventilation systems.
- The material is fire resistant, which guarantees safety.
- The material can be repainted many times, which allows you to change the interior without significant costs, once the old repair has ceased to please the eye.
- Non-woven fabric is safe for human health, does not release harmful substances and poisons.
Among the shortcomings of this type of surface can be allocated high cost, a small selection of design materials( if you compare other types of wallpaper).
Features of vinyl cover:
- A beautiful view that brings to the interior a special atmosphere, charm and luxury.
- All sorts of design solutions allow you to create the interior of your dreams.
- Universal for use in any type of room.
- The wallpaper is resistant to moisture, fire and sunlight.
- Vinyl serves for a long time, has a guarantee of quality and service life of 10 to 15 years.
- It is easy to look after the material, it is not afraid of regular cleaning with the use of chemicals. Therefore, the room will always be clean.
The disadvantages include high cost, airtightness, the need to create an ideal surface before wallpapering. The disadvantages can also be attributed to the view that wallpaper contains toxic substances that are harmful to human health. This fact is only partly true. Manufacturers argue that all harmful substances are weathered from the wallpaper even at the stage of their manufacture at the factory. In the form presented to the consumer, the wallpaper is completely harmless to health.
Whether it is possible to glue non-woven wallpaper with vinyl adhesive
When choosing adhesive for wallpaper, it is important to remember one rule that will help to avoid mistakes in repair - for any kind of webs special glue is suitable.
When using an adhesive that is designed for another type of wallpaper, there is a risk of instantly peeling off the wallpaper or peeling off the wallpaper after drying. Such repairs can not provide reliable coverage for years to come.
Thus, the choice of glue is solved simply - for paper wallpapers use a special glue, designed only for this type of wallpaper.
Variants of adhesives for non-woven
These types of adhesive have received good customer feedback They provide reliable adhesion to non-woven wallpaper and any kind of surfaces.
Which wallpapers to choose: vinyl or non-woven
To sum up, make the right choice and decide on the best type of finish, you need to make a comparative description that will show what kind of wallpaper is useful for decorating a dwelling.
When choosing wallpaper, you need to focus only on individual preferences. If, for example, the environmentally friendly vinyl wallpaper is alarming, then you should pay attention to this, so as not to suffer psychologically from the fact of harming your health and family members.
A clear and simple comparative description of two types of wallpaper will help to make the right choice.
Comparative characteristic of
- The main difference - non-woven wallpaper passes air, vinyl - no.
- With wallpaper on nonwoven, it's easier to work with gluing and applying glue.
- On the side of the vinyl wallpaper design and his choice.
- Vinyl wallpaper is better washed, resistant to damage.
- Vinyl wallpaper is not afraid of moisture, fire and ultraviolet. Wallpapers have a lower cost.
When choosing wallpaper, everyone decides for himself, which he will give priority to: environmentally friendly materials of high quality, or super-reliable and durable wallpaper, which nevertheless, for safety reasons, should not be glued in the bedroom and the nursery. Such wallpaper is best for the kitchen and bathroom. But the decision always remains for the consumer. Everyone is responsible for his choice himself.
Sticky non-woven and vinyl wallpaper( video)
Non-woven and vinyl wallpaper is a decorative wallpaper that is designed for finishing different types of premises. These two types of wallpaper are becoming increasingly popular. Together with this, consumers face a dilemma - what kind of wallpaper is right for them. In order to make a choice correctly, first of all it is important to determine your own desires and expectations. For example, the main disadvantage of vinyl is airtightness, but they are more durable and less susceptible to mechanical damage. Everyone should make a choice for himself.