One of the most practical variants of furniture for living room are corner walls, they allow to combine several objects in one whole, due to this significant space saving takes place and the interior acquires integrity. The modern market is full of this kind of furniture, you can find a wall for every taste and color, and if no option has come up, then the buyer always has companies offering furniture orders according to their own desires and design, and an exclusive project is obtained.
- Corner modular walls in the living room, modern trends
- Modern corner wall for the living room
- Pros and cons of the corner walls
- Overview of the built-in wall in the living room
- Corner walls for the living room 21 option( video)
- Modern corner walls in the living room( photo)
Corner modular walls in the living room, modern trends
The classic finished version of the walls may not always match the parameterand rooms, so manufacturers offer to stay on the modular versions - they consist of several parts that can fit in any size room. The design of these components is made in a single style, so it will not be difficult to combine them.
Specialists explain the advantages of modular furniture in front of the usual classic:
- Modern modular living rooms can be installed independently without inviting for this workSpecialist and saving money.
- One of the most significant pluses of modular furniture in front of a standard closet is its compactness, even white interior items will add nobility and style.
- Modular furniture can be tailored to suit your needs, installing any number of lockers with drawers in the living room or hall, for any little things, and in any style.
- The furniture purchased in advance can be supplemented with additional blocks, gradually buying new ones.
- With a significant breakage of one of the wall components, you do not need to change the entire composition, but you can buy a separate fragment that will fit perfectly into the overall ensemble.
Often, only modular furniture can solve the problem of non-standard room size.
Modern corner wall for the living room
The use of corner furniture allows you to save space in a small apartment and use each square centimeter of space with benefit. If you add a trick and use a certain color gamut, you can not only rationally use the room, but also visually expand it.
Corner walls are offered in two types: casing( in the form of a finished product, which is solid) and modular( where each item is sold in a separate version and is convenient to combine).
Living room furniture can be purchased in any style:
- Classic - it was always associated with luxury, elegance and spoke about the excellent taste of the owners. Such furniture is distinguished by strict lines, rich decorations and the use of natural wood for its production. The price category of this style is quite high, so not everyone will have to pay, but this investment is worth the money and effort. The classic never goes out of fashion, and to supplement it with some modern details it becomes quite simple, turning this interior into a modern one and adding to it a twist.
- Modern style combines some of the details with classics, high-tech, minimalism and electricians. When using this style, a bold combination of colors, furniture and decorations is allowed.
- Minimalism - it is preferred by busy people who use the room exclusively for recreation, these are modern party people and travelers, as well as businessmen and office workers. This style is characterized by strict lines, black and white color scheme, slightly diluted beige shade and almost no objects of decor.
- The walls in Japanese style are characterized by the naturalness of all materials, with a light color scheme, which is emphasized by a brown tinge. In this style, there is almost no symmetry, allowing fantasy to play out and get relax.
Modern customers present a number of requirements to obtain the furniture most appropriate to their design and tastes.
First of all, the corner walls must be as functional and capacious as possible so that they can accommodate a large number of things necessary in everyday life and occupy a lot of space.
Beautiful design and use of high-quality and safe materials for its manufacture is also on the first place. In most apartments and houses there are small children who can and injure themselves about an acute angle and inhale harmful formaldehyde vapors.
Pros and cons of the corner walls
Corner walls like any type of furniture have positive and negative sides.
The advantages are:
- The ability to effectively use those areas in the room, which often remain empty. At separate purchases of furniture, in most cases corners are empty, and at a variant with an angular wall here it is possible to place some subjects of a decor, or to put photos.
- In these types of furniture you can effectively place all things - seasonal in one box, and often used in an arc.
- If you choose the right angled wall style for the interior and shade of the walls, then it becomes almost invisible, not burdening the room.
- Buying an angled wall can easily hide defects or layout errors, in this case it is better to consult a specialist and choose the most profitable and effective option.
- One of the advantages of the corner wall is the variety of designs - the buyer will choose the most optimal option for himself.
In addition to a large number of advantages, there are small and disadvantages of this kind of furniture.
- For a small and low room, the corner walls are not suitable, they are able to visually reduce the parameters of the room and create a tight and uncomfortable atmosphere;
- If there is a small living room in the owners' possession, then it is better to purchase not a corner wall, but a straight one, or confine yourself to certain individual pieces of furniture that will fit the style of the room and complement it.
Often the standard wall includes such departments - for the TV, small open sections for storage of decor items or small things, drawers, hidden niches, in which a small technique is placed.
Overview of the built-in wall in the living room
The most economical option is to purchase an embedded wall in order not to make a mistake in the choice, experts recommend making such furniture to order, then all the parameters will ideally fit the niche in the room. Also the big plus is that it is the customer who determines how many niches, boxes and ornaments will be on the future product. In the purchase version, you have to put up with what the manufacturer has conceived.
Corner walls for the living room 21 option( video)
Buying a built-in corner wall, you can save a lot of space in the living room, and hide not only things, but also small household appliances - iron, vacuum cleaner, which always lacks space. Modern