Parents always with great responsibility approach the design of rooms for their children. For the design of the children's room, they use the highest quality and environmentally friendly materials. Very scrupulously, parents relate to the choice of style in which the room will be decorated. First of all, he should like the child, positively influence his health and psychological state. Combined wallpaper for the children's room - ideal for stylish and original design of the nursery.
- Wallpapers in the nursery: rules for combining
- Rules for the harmonious combination of wall-paper in the children's room
- Wallpapers for the children's room combined for boys
- Wallpapers in the children's room for girls: successful combinations
- For children( video)
- Creative wallpaper for a child's room( photo)
Wallpapers in a nursery: rules for combining
There are basic rules for decorating a children's room, whichand is guided by the majority of designers. It is these rules that will help parents who decide to decorate a child's room on their own.
When designing a children's room, it is important to remember that the style in the interior should not be flashy. The abundance of colors and decor can negatively affect the emotional state of the child.
Following the simple rules of decorating a room for a child, many unsuccessful combinations in the interior can be avoided. Combining wallpaper for a nursery, follow the basic rules
- Harmonious color combination of finishes and interior items. It's best to do color duplication. The wallpaper can echo in color combination with furniture, pillows on it, rugs. The use of contrasting colors will help to place emphasis.
- Combination of finishes and interior items. It is important to think over to the smallest detail combining wallpaper materials, their combination with furniture, the arrangement of which should be given special attention. It should be safe and convenient.
- Set priorities. At registration it is important to solve the basic tasks, from which parents will be repelled during the repair: zoning room, space stylization, thematic decoration of the nursery.
First of all, parents must decide on the color combinations in the room, the general style of the interior, its themes. Only after that they can do the selection of suitable materials.
Rules for the harmonious combination of wallpaper in the children's room
Much attention is paid to the decoration of the room parents give the decoration of the walls. Choose the wallpaper for the child needs the highest quality, made of natural materials.
Specialists do not advise the use of vinyl wallpaper in children's furniture, since they can contain substances that can harm a child's body.
Today, a wide selection of children's wallpaper allows you to choose the right combination that will please the owners of the room.
Wallpaper matching rules:
- Adhesive wallpaper of the same color, but choose different shades. You can combine white cream, light blue and blue, beige and terracotta colors. This combination will complement any style in the interior, create a favorable, relaxed atmosphere.
- Adhesive wallpaper contrasting colors. Such combinations are more suitable for older children. You need to be careful in using a bright color, it should not be too much. Atmosphere then will be a pumping.
- Adhesive monophonic wallpaper in combination with colored canvas. Such kind of furnish will allow skillfully zonate a premise. The wallpaper pattern should contain a color that will echo with monophonic canvases.
- Adhesive wallpaper with different patterns. This design will be bright and stylish, provided a properly selected combination of colors.
- Glue wallpapers. This is a bright design that will bring joy to the child, because he himself can select an image.
When choosing a way to combine wallpaper and colors, it is important to give the child a choice of his own taste. The mission of the parents is its unobtrusive correction.
Wallpapers for a child's room combined for boys
The choice of a combination of wallpaper depends on the age of the child, his taste preferences. When choosing materials and colors for decoration, it is important to consult with the child himself. No one knows him better than him in which room it will be comfortable for him to spend a lot of time.
Working together to decorate a room will help parents and children understand and know each other better.
Parents should not scold the child for his choice, on the contrary, they should listen and execute as far as possible and expedient in the way the child wants.
Examples of room design for boys:
- Using your favorite color combinations for a child. Do not be afraid of bright colors, but you need to be able to combine them harmoniously.
- When combining wallpapers it is important to repulse from the main color. You can choose similar shades or use contrasting colors.
- Use of wallpaper in the game zone and wallpaper cool tones in the recreation area.
- Choose images in accordance with the taste preferences of the child: the image of travel, the heroes of your favorite cartoons and fairy tales, cars, airplanes.
When decorating wallpaper, it is important to successfully combine furniture and interior items with them.
Wallpapers in the children's room for girls: successful combinations
For the gentle and beautiful girls, the combined wallpaper is often selected in lilac and pink color schemes.
You can safely experiment with your child in choosing bright colors: yellow, red, green, blue, violet.
If you combine yourself, you first need to determine the main color, based on which the selection of colors and materials for decoration will be performed.
Examples of room design for a girl:
- Using photo wallpapers depicting your favorite characters from fairy tales and cartoons, princesses, locks, flowers.
- Wallpaper companions should choose a single color or with small patterns.
- Different types of wallpaper can be harmoniously zoned room. At the crib paste wallpaper pastel tones, in the game zone, they can be more vivid.
In the design of the room it is important to use the child. This not only helps to arrange the room so that the child was comfortable in it. The repair process will rally and bring parents and the child closer together.
How to choose wallpaper for a nursery( video)
Combined decoration of the children's room is a crucial stage in the finishing process. If the parents decide to perform the repair themselves, before starting the work, you need to learn the basic rules of combination and combination of materials and colors. There are many design solutions that can be applied in the children's room, taking into account the individual characteristics of the child and his preferences. In decorating a room with a combined method, it is important to follow the rule of harmony: colors and interior objects must be combined or nicely contrasted.