In the apartment everything should be fine - you can say starting to rephrase the classic. For the decoration of walls, floors, ceilings, the most modern types of materials are used, the most interesting finishes. If earlier it was customary to design more and more of the ceiling surfaces in the house with plasterboard, today the stretch ceiling holds the palm tree.
- Design of stretch ceilings in the bathroom: style and color
- Stretch ceilings in the bathroom: pros and cons
- 5 reasons to install a stretch ceiling in the bathroom
- Care stretch ceiling in the bathroom
- Stretch ceiling in the toilet: is this option possible?
- Suspension ceiling design in the bathroom( interior photo)
Design of stretch ceilings in the bathroom: style and color
In the bathroom, Fibers, film structures are more suitable for rooms with high humidity. If you order a stretch ceiling, masters come to you to measure and calculate the amount of material.
Stretch ceiling allows you to not only level the surface, but also make a highlight in the interior - very often make stretch ceilings, so that the surface was directly mirrored.
Unlike, for example, from a conventional lining, the stretch ceiling can visually make the bathroom space wider. And if you choose between a PVC ceiling and an option such as a lining, then the external effect of a stretch ceiling can impress more today.
As for the design, it can perfectly fit into the style of your bathroom.
Today, such options are popular:
- Ceiling with photo printing - the thematic drawing creates a complete bathroom design concept;
- Original lighting - allows the finish to look even more profitable;
- You can hold the LED backlight, which looks impressive even in a small space.
You can also select any color. If the same gypsum plaster structures, based on the frame, can be painted, then the stretch ceiling will immediately be the color you need. And in the bathroom it is not necessarily white, but of course the colors of the water theme prevail.
How does the suspended ceiling in the bathroom( video)
Why choose the stretch ceiling in the bathroom, because of the wide advertising of its resistance to flooding. Indeed, if you compare it with plasterboard, which simply can not withstand the flood, the stretch ceiling can protect the contents of the bathroom from water.
But if the flood is boiling water, then the tension design of the temperature shock will not survive.
Otherwise, it is possible to lay this ceiling in the bathroom. You can choose such a design that most advantageously emphasizes the bathroom environment. Very often, judging by the reviews, choose the ceilings with photoprinting, which depicts marine species - sandy beaches, azure sea and total calm.
Stretch ceilings in the bathroom: pros and cons
For some, the method of gypsum boards is more familiar - a crate, a metal frame structure that needs to be covered with GKL.Do and two-level ceilings in the bathroom, the thickness of which is impressive, and the height of the room, of course, is "eaten up."
Yes, for such a ceiling is possible to paint, it also installs lamps, but seamless lining is impossible - and it offers stretch ceilings.
Stretch design advantages in the bathroom:
- Defects of the rough ceiling can be hidden, as well as communications;
- When the ceiling is flooded from above, it does not suffer, however, the cloth itself will hang, but the water can be drained;
- The surface does not have to be updated( and the ceiling, finished with plasterboard, has to be tinted, and sometimes the joints are restored);
- It is very easy to care for such a ceiling - wipe it with a damp cloth using a soapy solution.
The disadvantages can not be distinguished from the fact that the possibility of installing a fabric cloth is excluded. Yes, they are made on the basis of polyester, but they can not withstand moisture. Do you need such problems - all the time worrying, if the neighbors do not flood from above?
Any accumulation of water on the fabric stretch ceiling will give yellow spots and stains.
5 reasons to install a stretch ceiling in the bathroom
Yes, stretch ceilings are beautiful not only in the living room and bedroom, but in the bathroom.
Five reasons for choosing a tensioning structure:
- Long service life. There is no need to fill the price of a stretch ceiling with advertising, they are really durable. Many manufacturers promise 15 years of warranty service.
- Quick and easy installation. Your old whitewashed or other kind of ceiling stretch coating will transform in three hours, or even faster. Of course, experts do it quickly and efficiently.
- Wide range of colors. The tape of colors and shades, indeed, can be considered enviable.
- Smooth, perfectly smooth surface. No wrinkles, sagging and other possible defects.
- Antiseptic properties of the ceiling. If you live in a wooden house this is especially important. This ceiling will never cause allergies.
It is not worthwhile to fear for the fragility of the construction - the aluminum base in the form of a profile reliably holds the blade.
Care of stretch ceiling in the bathroom
The most important rule is to protect the ceiling from sharp objects. To damage it easily, even if you throw up a toy with sharp details.
If you wash and clean the ceiling, avoid any brushes, stiff napkins and the like, and of course, Abrasive agents.
Soap solution( with what, weak) - the best means for washing the ceiling. First, wash it with a soft cloth, and then wipe it with a flannel napkin.
And the most correct option is to test the tool on an inconspicuous stretch of the ceiling.
Stretch ceiling in the toilet: is it possible such an option
Of course, modern toilets sometimes look completely immodest, and creates an impression of the premises not just functional, but also beautiful. This is helped, among other things, by the stretch ceiling.
So why it makes sense to install a stretch ceiling in the toilet:
- The formation of a perfectly smooth surface;
- Acceptable level of moisture resistance;
- The glossy effect visually slightly spreads the space;
- Ability to choose any color.
Of the disadvantages can be identified only a relatively high cost of construction.
Assembling a stretched ceiling in the bathroom( video)
Well, if the design is still damaged, do not rush to install a new one. Defects can be masked by lamps, beams, decorative grilles or special stickers. Good choices and the right decisions!