Stop the blues: 10 houseplants that banish depression
- Lavender. Everyone is well aware of the soothing properties of lavender. It not only balances the nervous system, but also relieves headaches. A small planter in the bedroom will provide you with a healthy, sound sleep.
- Geranium. Its scent is also famous for its relaxing effect. Even one plant pot in your home or aroma blends based on geranium essential oil will significantly reduce anxiety levels.
- Mint. You will be amazed at the effect of this flower next to your workplace. Strength will appear from somewhere, working capacity will increase, as well as mood. Memory will improve, fatigue will disappear. Also, the plant can be placed in the kitchen, because the aroma of mint stirs up the appetite.
- The Rose. Ever notice the peace you find after admiring these magnificently beautiful flowers?
- Aloe. There is no better antiseptic. It cleans the air well and makes you sleep better.
- Rosemary. The ideal place for him, of course, is the kitchen. Its smell is individual, and the taste of food cooked with it becomes simply divine! In addition, it also reduces anxiety, fatigue, improves memory and helps to normalize sleep.
- Oregano. Its leaves should not be inhaled, but eaten, because they contain carvacrol and caffeic acid. These substances have antiviral and "anti-depression" properties.
- Basil. With it, your nervous system and heart will always be in order.
- Indoor jasmine. It is indoor, not able to grow to the size of a street bush. Its wonderful fragrance will relax and calm you.
- Physalis. Many people associate this plant with autumn, because it is often used as a decoration. But the beneficial properties do not end there. Physalis perfectly fights depression and insomnia.
Depression will not overtake you if you surround yourself with plants that emit an invigorating scent or simply delight with their appearance. Today we will tell you what exactly needs to be quickly planted at home. 10 indoor plants ...
How to furnish your home with expensive looking furniture and not go broke
Simple shapesAvoid curved furniture. Laconic straight lines are the best option for post-processing. If you are not satisfied with the initial color, then choose models with coatings suitable for painting. Old Soviet furniture is great for remodeling. It is even, proportional, so it is a pleasure to renew it. [caption id = "attachment_NN" align = "alignnone" width = "600"] Old Soviet furniture is very easy to restore thanks to its simple shapes. Photo: dekorin.me[/ caption]
PaintingA budget set in the kitchen, cabinets are best modified with paint. First, you need to remove the old coating, sand the surfaces to a perfectly smooth state. Then they need to be covered with a high-quality quick-drying water-based paint. Large items look good in neutral colors.
FittingsThe simple shapes of the handles give out the real value of the furniture. Change them to new ones, a wide variety of which can be found in any furniture store. Today it is fashionable not to put pens at all, and if possible, do so in the kitchen. If not, go for miniature, unobtrusive options.
Placement of accentsSome models have beautiful details that need to be emphasized. The bedside table has nice legs or a carving on one of the cabinets - make it stand out. This can be done in a different color or with the help of decorating techniques. [caption id = "attachment_NN" align = "alignnone" width = "639"] Highlight graceful details. Photo: bisnesideya.ru[/ caption]
Padding of upholstered furnitureThe easiest way to improve a time-worn sofa is to give it to the banner. Do not disregard textiles, which need to be changed periodically and make sure that they match the general style. [post_title] => How to furnish your house with expensive looking furniture and not go broke [post_excerpt] => [post_status] => publish [comment_status] => open [ping_status] => closed [post_password] => [post_name] => 10275-kak-obstavit-dom-dorogo-smotryashhejsya-mebelyu-i-ne-razoritsya [to_ping] => [pinged] => [post_modified] => 2019-11-07 21:45:41 [post_modified_gmt] => 2019-11-07 21:45:41 [post_content_filtered] => [post_parent] => 0 [guid] => http://kursremonta.ru/?p=42930 [menu_order] => 0 [post_type] => post [post_mime_type] => [comment_count] => 0 [filter] => raw [robotsmeta] =>)
You don't have to run to the coolest furniture showroom to make your home environment the best. Here are five surprisingly simple ways to make cheap furniture look expensive. How to inject a cheap ...