Each house is worth the usual and boring design lamp that you bought a long time ago in a simple store e.g., IKEA, Hoff, Stolplit or HomeMe. It has long dreamed to prove himself as a designer, but do not know how it to do? Now you have the chance. This article provides a simple way of decorating lamps, which helps you to create a truly exclusive thing. Well let's not procrastinate, let's go!
Normal lamp of wholesale shop
- Easy lamp;
- scissors and brush;
- film prints or negatives;
- glue for decoupage.
Necessary materials for decorating bulbs
- You must first disconnect the lamp and leave only the shade, that is the basis.
- Measure out the right amount of negatives for decorating a lampshade, remove unnecessary part of the film.
- When applied with a brush part adhesive decoupage, but before it is required to disinfect the surface of the lamp.
Operation of the first to third paragraphs
- Perform adhesion negatives to the lamp. Note that each layer must adhere to the surface.
Decoupage lamps - a simple way to transform beyond recognition thing
- To lamp served faithfully, it is recommended to miss the mark on top of another 2-3 layers of glue for decoupage.
- Then better to leave the design to dry the whole day in a dark place.
- A day later, connect the lamp to the power and enjoy the work done!
The final work result
Today, you try yourself as a designer, not only things, but also the interior as a whole. I hope that this experience like you. As it turned out to transform an ordinary lamp very easy, and most importantly - fast. We just need to show a little imagination and hard work. I wish you success in all your endeavors!
2017-2018. Copying of materials is possible without preliminary negotiation in the case of a direct hyperlink to our website.