Who would have thought that out of a light bulb can do useful things, such as Christmas decorations, mini terrariums, halophytes and the list does not end there. All these little things you can do with your hands, armed with only some patience and express their imagination.
The "second" life bulbs
1. Christmas decorations
This is probably the first thing that you come up with about the transformation of the bulb. Make a Christmas toy will not be difficult, because it's all the rush of imagination. You can draw pingvenenka, snowman or Santa Claus, pasted with coffee beans, beads or sequins, decorate satin ribbons, lace or beading. This Christmas Toy will really exclusive, because it no amount of money can not buy and you will not find in the store.
Christmas toys with their own hands
EXAMPLE design creative bulb
Pingvinyata of ordinary light bulbs
Create your home terrarium plant is not as easy as it might seem at first glance, but it is very interesting.
- First we need to remove all the contents of the lamp. As you can imagine you will have to break the glass, so for their own safety, wear goggles and the procedure above the box. Note that in this lesson, you need to observe safety precautions, do everything slowly.
- Fill florarium plant, sand and moss. The substrate is better to use sand as the soil in the bulb further due to lack of air begins to oxidize. In the terrarium you need to add 1-2 tablespoons of sand, a little moss, beauty, and later the plant, for example, or epiphyte Tillandsia.
- Decorating. As decorations can be used such items as small animal figures or other favors. In this case, the process led by your imagination!
Florarium of a light bulb
An example of a home terrarium plant
3. oil lamp
Want a romantic evening, a candle in a house is not? You will come to the aid of the old ordinary lamp oil and a wick. You must first delete all of the insides of the bulb, pour the oil and insert the wick. An oil lamp is ready!
Oil lamp with his hands
4. Mini vase
Mini vase for flowers - a great alternative to a simple flower pots. The most important thing to do - is to remove all the contents of the bulb. Voila your masterpiece is ready! It remains only to insert a bunch of flowers or one any plant.
Mini flower vase
Vase of light bulbs - stunning decor elements
5. Unusual flashlight, night light
Long wanted to imagine a nightlight? How about to make a mini-night light from old bulbs? I hear the cry of a positive, then faster to work!
- The first thing you want to remove all the bulbs inside.
- Next, put into containers of any decorations such as palm trees or plants, and do not forget to add pebbles or sand. A little later add a flashlight that runs on water.
- Make a hole in the top of the lamp and pour water into the container.
Mini night light with your hands
6. miniature Aquarium
Are you dreaming about the aquarium, but does not allow the area? I think that this aquarium fit even in the tiny room.
- Remove all the lights inside.
- Cover sand and fill water.
- Add decorations. This may be a plant, e.g., artificial seaweed.
- Run fish. If you do not want a living being, you can always give preference to the artificial fish. It is more practical and safe.
- Build a stand. This must be done because the bulb has an unstable bottom. The pedestal is better to use a silicone adhesive or bumper strong wire, which is represented as a curved support.
Miniature aquarium without fish
Mini-pond of bulbs
Do not know where else to put the old light bulb? Then there is a great option - make balloons. It's an interesting job that will require you to maximum concentration and creativity. You will need: the old bulbs, glue for decoupage, fabric, small wicker baskets, ropes and decor. These balls can hang in the children's room as a decoration.
Balloons of light bulbs
Now you know that if a lamp burns out, you do not need to rush to get rid of it, on the contrary, it is possible to "give" a second life. All success!
2017-2018. Copying of materials is possible without preliminary negotiation in the case of a direct hyperlink to our website.