Meet - 3D panel: modern material for walls
Table of contents
- 1 What are the panel
2 types of panels
- 2.1 plastic
- 2.2 MDF
- 2.3 bamboo
- 2.4 gypsum
- 2.5 glass
- 3 Output
Incredibly quickly transform a room is only one way - by installing wall panel 3d. But not everyone knows what these materials are, what types there are and how they are installed. I'm ready to talk about it in detail, and vivid photos to add my review.
Wall 3d interior allows to diversify and make room design for a unique truth
What are the panel
3D panel - is a group of individual materials. All of them are plate surround ornament or design. Hence the name of the material.
A huge range of tiles to create a truly exclusive interior. And thanks to the large choice of design can decorate the room, decorated in almost any interior style.
The three-dimensional panels have a bulk invoice
With regard to the performance and design features, then it all depends on the type of panels, ie the material from which they are made. Let's learn more about their species.
types of panels
Currently, the sale can be found the following panels:
types of panels
3d plastic panel recently are the most popular due to its relatively low cost and good performance.
- attractive design. As a rule, plastic wall panels mimic tile, stone and other natural materials;
Plastic panels can reliably simulate tile
- Practicality. This coating is not afraid of moisture, which makes it possible to mount the panels on almost any interior walls, from the kitchen, and ending with a balcony. Furthermore, different plastics can be washed with detergent;
- Easy installation. 3d assembling panels to perform the crate or directly to the walls by adhesive.
Plastic plate under the clutch can be used in the interior in the style of a loft
- Plastic is often spared in the sun;
- Additionally, plastic panels have a pronounced relief, such as, for example, gypsum analogs.
Cost. The prices in the table and below are relevant in the spring of 2017:
|Model||Price in rubles|
|StarLine 2700 × 250 mm||250|
|Novita 2700 × 250 mm||from 260|
|UNIQUE 2700 × 250 mm||250|
Three-dimensional slab of MDF imitate expensive wood
MDF abbreviation in Russian means "medium density fiberboard." This eco-friendly material, which lends itself well to machining. Thus, it allows you to create 3d wall panels with a pronounced texture.
MDF is a particle board having a homogeneous structure
Of course, the MDF itself looks unattractive, so the surface of the panel is covered with natural veneer, enamelled or laminated with PVC film with photo printing. Thus, the choice of design of these boards is also very large.
- Design. As a rule, MDF reliably simulate the precious wood, resulting in a look beautiful and noble;
MDF may have different volume invoice
- Versatility. You can use these 3d panels in the interior, decorated in almost any style;
- UV Stability. As a rule, MDF base are not afraid of sunlight.
On sale you can find 3d wall panels made of MDF, covered with leather or suede. They are beautiful and unusual look, but require complex care.
MDF is best used only in dry areas
- Instability to moisture. It is better not to use this material for interior decoration with high humidity;
- High price. These 3d wall panels are more expensive than plastic counterparts.
|Mark||Price in rubles|
|Meister, 1 m2||3200|
|EcoWood, 1 m2||4600|
|White pine 1 m2||2840|
Bamboo plates - modern environmentally friendly finishing material
Just recently on the market of finishing materials appear bamboo plate. The basic material for their manufacture are shredded bamboo fiber, which are usually mixed with cellulose or cane.
Due to the fact that as the binder used is absolutely harmless to human compositions, the material obtained is absolutely harmless. In addition, manufacturing method of pressing plates allows impart any volumetric texture.
Bamboo plates can be matched to any interior
Initially, the bulk of bamboo panels are white, but they can be painted.
pros. In addition to environmental friendliness, this material has several other advantages:
- Versatility. Due to the large selection of design boards can be used in any environment;
- Have low weight. Due to this mounting plate 3d is carried out by means of an adhesive;
- affordable. The price of the material is lower than that of MDF panels.
The surface can be painted plates bamboo
- Instability to moisture. This limits the application area of the material;
- Fragility. During transportation and mounting plate is easily damaged;
- absorb odors. So do not use this material for finishing the kitchen or, for example, a bathroom.
|Mark||Price in rubles per 1m2|
Variants of gypsum boards
Gypsum board - it is a good alternative to the above materials. They are also environmentally friendly, also have an attractive appearance thanks to a clearly defined volume texture.
- affordable. The price is about the same as that of the panels of MDF;
- Large choice of design. On sale you can find a plate with a variety of patterns, so you can use them in any interior;
Gypsum panels are deep texture
- Possibility seamless installation. The seams between the plates can own hands zashpatlevat gypsum filler, thereby forming a continuous textured surface.
- Possibility of painting. Easily painted with waterborne paint;
- Adjust the humidity in the room. At increased humidity gypsum absorbs moisture. And vice versa - when the air becomes dry, gypsum gives moisture.
Gypsum boards form a continuous surface
- Instability to moisture. Panels strongly absorb moisture and swell, thereby decreasing the strength;
- Fragility. Material should be handled to be treated;
Prior to installation of gypsum boards must carefully prepare the surface
- Require careful surface preparation. Plates are glued to the wall, so if the plane is rough, the seams are highly visible.
Another modern form of finishing material - it 3d panel of glass. I must say that the material is completely safe, as made of durable tempered glass, which allows it to withstand high mechanical loads. And if the glass is broken, it shatters into pellets, unable to cause injury.
Decorated glass walls look original and modern
- Appearance. Allow to obtain the original design of the walls in the interior. Particularly good fit in modern styles;
Glass finishing is not afraid of moisture - it allows you to use it in the bathroom and in the kitchen
- Practicality. The panels can be used in any room, as they are not afraid of moisture. Furthermore, easy to wash any detergents;
- Durability. Since the material is not subject to any external influence, it can be called eternal.
Glass panels interesting look with light thanks to the ability to reflect light
Instructions for installation of glass panels involves the use of special adhesives.
Disadvantages. The minus is a high cost - the glass panels are more expensive than all of the above materials.
|Mark||Price in rubles|
|ARTPOLE STRUCTURE 600x600 mm||4000|
|Navy Blue Rock 600x600 mm||2900|
|Nets 600x600 mm||2200|
Here, actually, and all information about the three-dimensional panels, which I wanted to share with you.
You know, what are the 3d panel and got acquainted with their various kinds. Additionally, check out the video in this article. If some points you do not understand, ask questions in the comments, and I will answer you in the nearest time.