How to calculate the drywall. The dimensions of the sheet. Features of the calculation
Table of contents
- 1 Remembering my mother's warning and primary school
2 Continue to generate the initial data - the size of the sheet of plasterboard
- 2.1 Actions in the calculations
- 3 Some nuances in the end
When my mother forbade us as a child to use a calculator for calculations on a computer or mobile phone, we vehemently resented this "tyranny." We were warned in fact, that "gray matter" also needs to be trained, which will necessarily in the future there is a need to do calculations by hand, and we find ourselves "on the beans." And indeed such a need arises for the repair when the problem is solved, how to calculate the drywall on the walls. The problem is not God knows what, and "the knight with unsuccessful jokes" by force, but the voltage still required.
Only an accurate understanding of the calculation and the final result will create a bedroom, especially if you dare to use the arched profiles
Although the material for calculation - regular rectangles, which learn to work in primary school
Remembering my mother's warning and primary school
Let's try to solve the problem, how to calculate how much to drywall, according to the rules for the initial school.
So, the initial data of the problem:
If the wall is a traditional rectangle, then it's pretty simple - We measure the width and height.
- Keep in mind that if the perpendicular walls of the FCL will be applied, the width will be necessary to reduce the height of the profile. Note the height once, if only to finish will be wall to the left or right, and twice - if the left and right.
- Note also one more small detail. If the first wall - neither left nor right drywall has not laid, and the sheets rest on the profile, the width of the profile after the deduction will be at your disposal. Otherwise will subtract more thickness drywall. In most cases, the wall thickness of the sheet used in 12.5 mm.
How to calculate the number of drywall - the science of the small, but for the desk, took off his helmet and get ready calculator, still have to sit down
- Of course, the problem of obtaining the height and width of more complicated if the working area of a passage or doorway. The entire area would be logical to be divided into 3 independent rectangular components - to the left of the door from floor to ceiling, to the right of the door from the floor to the ceiling above the door and the ceiling. (Cm. also the paper design of the ceiling plasterboard: features).
How to break the entire wall area of 3 components, if the wall has a doorway, everyone decides for himself.
The easiest option - left, right and top.
But this option is not very good in terms of the reliability of the whole structure - after all, we do not we place bricks one by one exactly, but staggered.
If two-sided plasterboard partitions, then you, too, will make the displacement of one side with respect to the other.
In any case, always try to avoid "long" lines the joints.
For such doors are critical lines line up to the ceiling on the left and right side of the door, and left and right on its upper edge.
Try to so design the placement of sheets of drywall to cover the line of the sheet plane.
Continue to generate the initial data - the size of the sheet of plasterboard
The next required source data tasks as drywall count is the size of plasterboard sheets themselves. In fact, the choice is not rich.
The market offers us the most part the two sheets of standard sizes:
- width - 1200 mm Height - 2500 mm, area of the sheet is 3 square meters;
- width - 1200 mm Height - 3000 mm, and the area - 3.6.
Necessarily start with drywall anchor the entire structure / profile to the exact calculation of the location of the profiles is both basic and guide
Here the choice primarily occurs through the thickness of plasterboard which has three varieties:
- 6.5 mm - is used for the arch and the "bent" structures, less the thickness of the sheet increases the degree of flexibility, but reduces its stiffness;
- 9.5 mm - commonly used for ceilings;
- 12.5 mm - main wall.
Actions in the calculations
The main purpose of the calculations - calculate how much you need the pieces of drywall to the wall. Under pieces, of course, understood sheets.
The following actions are as follows:
- We expect the total area of the wall minus the door and window openings;
- forward area of the sheet;
- dividing the resulting wall area to the area of a single sheet of GCR and obtain the number of sheets.
Literally with their own hands Feel the location of all the sheets
As you can see, the problem for the mathematics textbooks of class 3. You are your child is not one such decided.
But the resulted simple calculation - just the tip of the iceberg.
Then follows a more complex task, which sounds a little bit different - they are considered the walls of plasterboard. That means knowing the original data, sheets positioned on the wall so as to obtain the smallest possible consumption.
It can be said in another way - as little as possible to force yourself to use the knife for cutting the material.
There can not do without the simulation layout sheets on the wall.
We solve the practical problem in mathematics called task "maximum-minimum coverage".
In this task, there are also quite a serious mathematical apparatus.
You also do not be afraid, for you will be a decision in the scheme of placing sheets on the wall and their subsequent training on the basis of the size.
Some nuances in the end
Problems, as a rule, in these calculations does not happen, if in addition to take into account some of the nuances:
- If the main profile for gypsum board is installed upright, then the sheets must also be mounted vertically - is the most common orientation.
- If the main profile has horizontal direction, placing the sheets horizontally to be produced; (Cm. also the article Filler drywall under the wallpaper: features).
- If you face a choice - get one large sheet, by cutting it slightly (2-3 cm) and little by cutting it on meter, or receive two medium size sheet each having cut off by 51 centimeter, is required to select the second option. Cutting small edges of the sheet of drywall is very inconvenient, will not help any instruction. You can with certainty say that a perfectly straight line will be very difficult.
Always very good classic style - straight, clean lines, but something was still missing, light raisins, a small stroke
Price improper calculation will result in a specific amount of the overpayment for the extra acquired sheets of drywall. Be precise, browse photos and video materials, paying attention to the features offered by the working surfaces. This is not "binomial theorem", but the accuracy and precision required drywall.