Keramoplast: the truth about the ceramic plastic
Table of contents
1 What is material
- 1.1 Overview
- 1.2 Performance
- 1.3 Characteristics
- 1.4 cost of
- 2 Output
What is keramoplast roof, however it has the properties, advantages and disadvantages? I worked with him and tell everything I know about this material, in order to clarify all your moments.
Keramoplast - Composite roofing of a new generation
What is material
Keramoplast - a composite material developed by the Russian company of the same name. In the market, he appeared more than fifteen years ago, and during that time has earned the trust of consumers. This is evidenced by the new production site, is open for Ukraine, Belarus and other CIS countries.
Keramoplast successfully used in our country for more than 15 years
There are natural minerals, such as clay and polymer components in the composition of the material. Hence the name. I must say that is not to be confused with keramoplast Polymer tile, since these materials are different compositions and different properties.
Sales can be found in the form of sheets of roofing shingles
With regard to the form factor, then this roof covering is corrugated, sheet-like or slate ondulin. Recently there was also a wavy roof tiles made of this material.
Dignity. Keramoplast - one of the best composite materials using polymers, as it has several advantages:
- Durability. The manufacturer gives a guarantee of 15 years. It applies to leak, the shape and color of the material.
The roof of keramoplasta not guaranteed to lose its color for 15 years
Also, the manufacturer confirms that the roof of keramoplasta serve more than 50 years. Is it really? At the moment, there are facilities where the material has already served more than 15 years - no color, no shape of its not yet changed;
The surface material can be smooth or knurled
Aesthetics. Externally, the material resembles a painted slate or ondulin. Unlike slate, colored keramoplast sheet throughout its thickness, so the paint can not be damaged.
The surface sheet may be smooth or with a certain texture;
Roofing sheet colored throughout the thickness
Large selection of colors. For sale is a four-color finishes - black, terracotta, red and brown. However, on request can be purchased keramoplast other colors. However, in this case, the price will increase and a half times;
blue sheets can only be purchased on request
- UV resistance. The coating does not change color over the entire lifetime. This distinguishes it from Ondulina;
- Practicality. Keramoplast has antisoiling surface, whereby the dirt is washed away and is not delayed during the first precipitation. In addition, it does not sprout moss;
Keramoplast has exceptional strength
- Strength. Thanks to ceramic components, the material is capable of withstanding high mechanical loads;
- Low weight. Wave sheet weighs about 9 kg, tile sheet weighs about 3 kg - this property is due to the presence in the composition of lightweight plastic. This reduces the load on the truss system and simplifies the transport and installation of the roof covering;
Keramoplast maintains its properties over a temperature range from -60 to +80 degrees
- Large operating temperature range. Keramoplast retains its properties in the temperature range from -60 to +80 degrees;
The roof does not make noise during precipitation
- Quiet. The coating does not rattle during precipitation, in contrast to metal and other metal coatings;
- Environmentally friendly. Material produced from environmentally friendly components, that distinguishes it from the slate in which structure has asbestos;
The manufacturer positions as an eco-friendly material
- Fire safety. The material does not burn, but only melts.
As you can see, this material is in many ways superior Slate, Ondulin, ceramic tile and some other roofing materials.
Keramoplast melts, but does not burn
With the help of keramoplasta you can create an arched roof. That the material does not crack, bend space to heat the burner, and then let it cool.
- A large number of counterfeits. In the market you can find a fake, and a much lower quality than the original. This coating can be rendered useless after only a few years after installation.
Large selection of colors should alert you - the company produces only four-color sheets
Therefore, it is desirable to acquire keramoplast only in large stores or from authorized suppliers;
When installing the sheets careful not to deform the wave
- There are some subtleties installation. Installation of a roof of keramoplasta, in essence, no different from the usual styling of slate. However, fixation sheets requires specific skills, since wave is easily deformed, which may result in consequence to cracks;
- Party across a nonuniform sheet thickness. The thickness of the sheet can vary from 4 to 5 mm.
Keramoplast can be used for fences and barriers
The material in question can be used not only for roofing but also for fences and barriers. Just they often sheathe the walls of pavilions, showers and other outbuildings.
So, with the performance of the product, we figured out, now look at its specifications:
|Length mm||May be as follows:
|Width||It happens like this:
|The height of the wave plate, mm||May be as follows;
As a result, the total thickness of the sheet, i.e., given wavelength may be 30, 33 or 37.5 mm.
|Thickness, mm||May be as follows:
|The specific strength of the sheet||1500 kg / m3 at a thickness of 3 mm|
|Tensile strength||150 kg cm2|
|Bending strength||340 kgs|
|The minimum inclination angle||5 degrees|
The composite special sale are additional elements, such as wind strip, the ridge member and so forth. Their value an average of 280 rubles per meter.
In the photo - Ridge element for the roof of keramoplasta
Knowing these characteristics, you will be able to distinguish the real from the fake stuff - cheap analog will have a thickness of 2 mm, not 3. The height of the sheet often is 25 mm instead of 27 mm.
The price of the material depends on the type of sheet:
|Options||Price in rubles per sheet|
|Sheet thickness 4.5 mm||from 695|
|Sheet 3 mm thick||550|
To attach the sheet to the crate, it is necessary to use special caps for nails. Their price is 125 rubles apiece.
Caps for fasteners must be purchased separately
Here, perhaps, and all information that is keramoplast, which I wanted to share with you.
Now that you know what keramoplast and what properties it possesses. Additionally, check out the video in this article. If any moments caused you any questions - write comments and I will gladly answer.