Frame pool in the country: the design features and installation in 5 steps
Table of contents
1 Chalet pools on the frame
- 1.1 Design wireframes
- 1.2 Equipment and chemicals for swimming pools
- 1.3 Advantages and disadvantages
- 2 installation technology
- 3 conclusion
Establish such a design can be on any part - if only to allow the area
Pool the country - dream any owner suburban area. But the construction of major facilities require significant costs, so often to suburban areas become temporary structures. This category includes and frame pools - about their features and construction technology, we'll talk later.
Chalet pools on the frame
Frame pools in the country are used almost everywhere. Along with acrylic tanks and inflatable tanks products on the frame perfectly serve during the warm season of the year - and some models can be outdoors in the winter.
Driving apparatus with the basic elements
The design of the pool It is quite simple and involves only a few elements:
frame - the basis of the basin, which provides maintenance of shape cup. The frame structure is most often made of steel tubes with sufficiently thick walls and an outer coating of plastics. Frame members are interconnected by hinge and threaded connections, which facilitates assembly.
Embodiment of the open frame of bent tubes
- shell ring - a flat rim from metal or durable plastic, which further strengthens the frame perimeter. If the pattern on the tubular frame usually contain about 7 tons, the container sidewall can be filled with 20 tons of water.
Option with a decorative shell "under a rock"
For example, the pool intex Ultra Frame diameter of 559 cm and a depth of 132 cm is calculated at 26.5 m. Water.
- Base - a substrate that can be placed on the ground under a bowl pool. It not only protects against punctures the bottom, but also helps to compensate for all the irregularities, increasing the comfort for all swimmers.
During the installation of the frame under the bottom of the basin of the bowl often enclose a dense base material: for alignment, and for insulation
- Bowl - multilayer bag which is placed inside the frame structure and serves as a reservoir for water. In the manufacture of bowls use polyester or polyvinylchloride web to 0.7 mm thick. Reinforcement between the layers of material lay mesh of Kevlar, fiberglass or polyester.
When folded, the cup takes up very little space
Pool frame cottage is usually used for the spring-summer season, gathering in May and examining in September. But some models - they are called all-season - you can leave for the winter.
In this case, the water drained is not necessary: it is enough to clean the reservoir from contamination and install expansion joints to protect against expansion of water during freezing. As such compensators easiest to use plastic bottles - at least one per 0.5 m2 of water surface.
In the winter conservation to protect the bead from deformation when water freezes
Equipment and chemicals for swimming pools
If the inflatable paddling pool can be filled directly from a hose, for the most comfortable operation of the carcass structure, it is desirable to use at least a minimum set of equipment:
Water circulation pump provided with a filtering chamber
- Circulation pump - It provides its pumping of water with filtration. The filter element must be cleaned regularly, otherwise pump efficiency will decrease significantly.
- skimmer - a special device that performs sampling of the upper water layer. Primarily used for cleaning the surface of the water table.
Skimmer catches on the edge surface contamination
Alas, filter pumps, skimmers and are able to eliminate only dirt. Biological contamination ( "water blooms" in the summer), the situation is somewhat more complicated. To prevent the development of bacterial colonies, the primitive algae and cyanobacteria brick pool necessarily subjected to chemical treatment.
For this purpose two types of drugs:
- chlorine-based compositions - effective, but quite toxic. When used improperly, can change the reaction of water in the pool in the acid or alkaline, causing skin irritation.
In most cases, disinfection is carried out using chlorine-based compositions
- Preparations based on hydrogen peroxide - do not change the properties of water, but use them correctly is more complicated. When disinfecting hydrogen peroxide solution flows into the concentrated substance into the reservoir, then then allowed to pool 48 or 72 hours, and then removed from the coating at the bottom dead organic matter and walls.
As you can not swim in the pool during this time in any case.
Advantages and disadvantages
frame type pools have several advantages and compared with stationary, and in comparison with the most simple inflatable models:
- A variety of shapes and sizes. Thus, we can choose the design for each site, and almost any requirements.
You can choose a model for almost any site
- A fairly simple installation. frame assembly and installation of the pool do not require large expenditures of labor, and could be made without the involvement of specialists.
The exception is universal models, reinforced shells - their arrangement should entrust to professionals.
- Long service life. Even the simplest model will serve you for at least 5-7 years, and higher quality products can be used for 10-15 years with a minimum of prevention.
The simplest model (as in this photo) are up to 10 thousand. rubles
- Attractive price. The easiest "karkasnik" cost about 4.5-6.5 thousand. rubles. Poobemnee model, of course, are more expensive - but all the same order of prices can not be compared with a segment of stationary pools.
Now - cons:
- The need for assembly / disassembly. If you do not have all-weather model, then leave it on the site for the winter can not - will have to be removed and stored somewhere.
Despite the fact that the assembly does not take too much time, this procedure is still tedious
- Problems with the bead durability. the water pressure they can withstand, a person's weight (in theory!) too. But if someone weighing 100 kg will try to sit on the ledge, the deflection of the frame is possible.
- The area is not sufficient for full navigation. Of course, you can buy a rather big tank, but it will cost a lot. Because such designs - they are more likely to relax and entertainment and not for sport.
Should not believe the photos from brochures: in fact, the tank is much smaller than the image
In this section, I will discuss how to build the foundation for the pool and run its installation. Instruction is quite simple and involves the following stages:
In the selected area draw a layout under the base of the pool.
Remove the layer of fertile soil to a depth of about 20 cm, and then go to sleep deepening obtained a mixture of sand and gravel.
Podsypku moisturize and thicken.
Laying of foundation.
Before installation of the carcass structures on podsypku laid dense membrane of PVC.
Decompose the diaphragm base member made of a resin (may be used TECHNOPLEX 50 mm and analogues), after which the portion of the substrate connect reinforced tape.
The layout of the pool.
Removing the product from the package, unfold and gently spread on prepared ground.
When the layout of the following to the bottom of the bowl does not go beyond the prepared site.
Putting the frame: first connect the horizontal part of the upper and lower hoop, and then butted them with uprights.
Installing and filling the pool.
Raise the upper hoop on racks, straighten the cup inside the frame and connect the pump to fill the tank.
When filling is controlled by the position of all parts with a level, correct if necessary. Misalignment leads to stress and increase the load on the individual components.
The result is an excellent area for relaxation and comfort
If a fixed pool you can not afford or do it simply nowhere, then pay attention to the skeleton model. They are cheap and easy to assemble: in any case, after reading The given advice and examining the video in this article, to cope without the help of the masters is quite real. Well, in difficult situations, you can always ask a question in the comments.