Gazebo with barbecue, barbecue and oven - which one is better to choose a project for the construction of
Table of contents
1 Overview of garden gazebos for suburban area
- 1.1 Capital brick gazebo
- 1.2 Arbours made of wood
- 1.3 Openwork metal gazebo
- 2 conclusion
This gazebo with kitchenette is a favorite summer holiday for your family.
You do not know how best to arrange a place to rest in his dacha? In this article you will be able to see the most popular designs of pavilions with barbecue and barbecue. For each of them, I will briefly describe the construction technology and will talk about the major advantages and disadvantages.
Overview of garden gazebos for suburban area
The main structural difference between all the pavilions projects - is the building materials used. If you are just starting to develop his country section, the one simple rule applies here: for manufacturing gazebo is best to use the same materials used for the construction of holiday houses.
The diagram shows the major classification and properties of garden arbors.
Capital brick gazebo
At the heart of any arbor brick vertical columns are massive and thick sidewalls. Due to this, they have a robust and durable design, however, by themselves they occupy a lot of space. This option is well suited for a country house with a large free area on the site.
- Foundation brick pavilions carries a heavy load, so is made in the form of concrete melkozaglublennoy tape located around the perimeter of the buildings;
- supporting columns keep bearing beams and rafters of the roof system. Usually it produced in the form of massive columns brick thickness of one and a half or two bricks;
Support columns must start from the foundation.
- Flooring can be of several types:
- The simplest and most inexpensive option - monolithic concrete screed. She poured on the sand-gravel cushion, laid directly on the ground;
- To elevate the appearance of the floor on screed can be laid paving slabs or flat polished natural stone;
- In winter closed fireplace with arbors makes sense to lay on top of the screed wooden floor or wooden floor on joists.
On the floor looks good tiles made of artificial stone.
- The side walls They are made of brick. According to the construction and arrangement of the side walls of brick gazebos come in several forms:
- Closed season gazebos have solid walls around the perimeter. The upper part is installed panoramic windows, and one of the walls settling door; Barbecue or oven is set at the center, and output chimney on the roof;
- Semi pergola built up a solid brick wall only by the prevailing wind direction. Close to the wall mounted grill or oven pergola and table and benches are located in the center;
- The outdoor gazebo has only brick columns and roof and side walls are absent. Inside mounted stove or grill with a fire in the center, and on the perimeter equipped with seats for guests.
The side walls are laid in the thickness of one or half a brick.
- Roof have different options arbors may be pent or gabled:
- The pent roof column stacked on the longitudinal beams and on top of them lie transverse inclined rafter;
- The gable roof longitudinal beams bind horizontal transverse webs, and the top set triangular truss structure;
- And in fact, in either case, it is mounted on the rafters lathing of boards 25 mm thickness, which carries the roof covering (asbestos, metal, ondulin etc.).
- Stationary furnace barbecue typically made of bricks and the metal grill can be welded from sheet metal or steel pipes of large diameter.
Brick gazebo with a stationary oven can replace a full summer kitchen.
Universal version for hearth brick gazebo - Russian mini-oven from a fireclay brick. It can be used for cooking barbeque for grilling meat and fish on the grill, as well as for first and second courses in a cauldron or pot.
Arbours made of wood
Wooden arbors have a low weight and a simple construction, so this option is best suited for small cottages or suburban area. They are convenient because they can be used for the construction of virtually any timber: boards, beams, wide thick slats, timber residues from the construction of a log house, and so on.
Through the use of natural materials in a wooden gazebo is nice to be in the summer heat, and in the case of bad weather it will be able to protect you and your guests from the rain and wind.
- Foundation light wooden arbors has a columnar structure. To do this, the whole area of the future construction of the ground-Ground concrete support posts, and they fit into the carrying frame of the timber;
Combined pillars of brick and wooden beams.
- supporting columns to maintain the roof is usually made of logs or wooden bar section of at least 100x100 mm. Sometimes it can be combined structure: the lower part of the brick is laid, and the top set wooden pole;
- The floors in the gazebo can be wooden or plastic:
- In the first case the support frame is sewn on top vsploshnuyu tongued batten least 35-40 mm;
- In the second case, the support posts of the foundation laid carrying logs of timber, and the top is attached to them plastic decking. Such an embodiment is rather expensive, but it is more durable and practical.
The floorboards before installation need twice impregnated with an antiseptic on all sides.
- side protection with a handrail installed around the perimeter to about half the height of a man. To protect against the wind the sun can make the side walls in the form of lattices of wood or planted around the hedges of climbing plants and evergreen shrubs;
- Roof Truss typically has:
- The rectangular and square gazebos on the upper stud supporting pillars are set triangular trusses. From above they are sutured wooden crate, to which is attached the roofing material;
- The arbors circular and octagonal shape mounted hipped roof with sloping rafters. In the lower part, they are attached to the beam upper transverse strapping, and the upper portion converge at one point and are fastened together by a vertical center axis of arbors.
The photo shows a brick oven, disposed in a lateral annexe.
- Barbecue. Wooden pergola with barbecue often equipped with additional lateral extension, which is located in the cooking area. This solution is very convenient and practical:
- The annex is equipped with observance of fire safety rules, which minimizes the risk of fire gazebo;
- BBQ does not take place in a public area, and the smoke and flying ash does not interfere with the guests relaxing.
Assembly drawing and recommended dimensions for manufacturing a portable barbecue.
For a small wooden gazebo is best to use a light portable BBQ on the legs, welded from sheet metal in the form of a rectangular box with holes in the side walls of blower air. Before installing on a wooden floor, it is necessary to enclose it under the sheet metal.
Openwork metal gazebo
Forged arbor of welded square steel rod section 10h10-30h30 mm. They are sold in sets of ready-made or custom-made. Openwork metal design is not very practical in terms of protection from the rain and wind, but looks good on the plot and successfully entered into the landscape design of any country house.
- Base for the metallic arbor is made of the finished concrete slab poured in place, or in the form of buried in the ground anchors;
Simple and inexpensive embodiment of the metal gazebo with barbecue for a small family.
- The supports for the roof may have several options:
- Solid poles of the thick round or profiled steel pipe 60-120 mm in diameter;
- Spatial fermicheskie column welded from square or round steel bar;
- Prepared columns of steel pipes with mounting brackets and shaped decorative elements.
- Roof in forged arbors can have an arched, uni-or gable shape with low sloping ramps:
- Truss elements and the supporting beams are made of strong steel or metal of a light fermicheskih structures;
- As roofing most commonly used metal or polycarbonate;
Artistic forging looks original and stylish, but this option will be costly.
- floors in a metal gazebo, you can not do, because it is set to a pre-prepared site. Beauty can be laid out on the ground paving tiles or polished natural stone;
- fencing It made in the form of forged metal railing that perform a purely decorative function. For protection against the side walls of the wind can be sewn transparent polycarbonate;
- brazier. Traditionally, in such cases, a stationary or portable barbecues made of metal, although if the gazebo is quite large, then it is possible to build a brick oven and stationary.
Multifunctional grill with oven allows you to cook any meals.
The diagram shows the different types of furnaces for arbors and describes their basic quality.
Metal gazebo can be purchased in the construction hypermarket in the form of a set of ready-made elements of artistic forging. It shall be accompanied by detailed instructions the assembly, so with the manufacture and installation you will not have any problems.
Now you know what kind of garden pavilions with barbecue can be installed at his dacha, and know about the technology of manufacturing of the described embodiments. I advise you to also view the video in this article, and your questions and suggestions write to me in comments.