Children's playground in the country: location, security, inventory
Table of contents
- 1 where to place
2 How to stay safe
- 2.1 Coating
- 2.2 Equipment installation
- 2.3 surface
- 3 materials
- 4 Inventory
- 5 conclusion
Greetings, comrades! Today I'm going to tell you where, how and what can be built playground in the country with their own hands. We have to get acquainted with the simple and low-cost supplies, which can be made at home. But first - a few recommendations on siting locations and safety regulations.
A children's playground in the garden.
where to place
Where exactly play area can stay in the yard?
Overview: You have to see the entire playground out of windows of the house, out of the arbor or any other place where there used to spend their free time. children have children: At any time, your intervention may be required in the process of active play.
From the windows can be seen the whole area of the playing area.
Relief: Area should be as smooth, without bumps, large rocks and cliffs. Playful child hardly notice arose in his way obstacles. It should not be adjacent to a deep pond, or be located near the well, security - first and foremost.
Location with respect to the border area: site can be adjacent to it. The enclosure can be used as the vertical playing surface (for example, erecting a fence on a climbing wall or securing wall bars).
Miniature playground climbing wall includes a guard on her fence.
Location relative to buildings: Front and rear swing and next to the carousel at a distance of a couple of meters should be no walls or other barriers - it is no wonder the swing fall, and it is better to drop went off without a collision with solid objects.
In addition, children's playgrounds located remotely from:
- window houses and hozpostroek (primarily low, starting from the floor). Sometimes toys fly in unpredictable directions, and broken glass - clearly unnecessary entourage on the playing area;
- Hothouses and greenhouses. The reason - the same;
- Poultry houses and buildings for cattle. Related odors hardly please the child;
- Garage or parking for cars. In calm weather, the exhaust gases can stay in the air long enough and it is not ozonated;
- input power and decorative street lighting.
Lighting: In an ideal play area should be covered in the morning and in the afternoon to go into the shadows. Exposure to the sun in the heat, combined with active games may produce heat, and the morning sun is considered the most useful for the skin.
site location relative to its shading trees and buildings.
However, if a site area is a pond or pool, he has covered the whole day. Then the water is warmed up quickly and is warm all summer.
How to stay safe
How to make a children's playground in the country as safe as possible? Security consists of several factors.
What could be the cover for playgrounds?
Here are three of the most popular solutions:
|Picture||The coating and its features|
Sand beautifully softens the blow in the fall (including height). Child safety is directly related to the thickness of its layer; typically dry and filled with sand soil compacted by about 10 cm.
Advantage: low cost.
Disadvantage: the sand carried by the wind quickly throughout the area and beyond. In addition, the sand filling will be a toilet for all the neighboring cats.
screening (Chippings 3-5 mm fraction): slightly harder sand, is also effective in absorbing impact energy of a fall. Advantage: due to the greater weight of the particles are carried by the wind. Cheaper sand (in Sevastopol - from 450 rubles per ton, compared with 1300).
Disadvantage: Street cats do not understand the difference between screenings and sand, treating the site as a convenient cover outside toilet.
Rubber: Thin sheeting commonly recycled (sintered or glued rubber crumb).
Advantage: Strong, durable, resistant to wind and rain.
Disadvantages: expensive (from 1000 rubles per square meter at 10 mm thick rubber) requires a solid flat base (asphalt or concrete pads).
Rack, pillars and mortgages Details swings, ladders Swedish walls and other vertical equipment deepened into the ground for at least 40-50 centimeters. On loose and plastic soils (sandy, sandy loam, clay) must concreting.
For protection of the steel embedded in the ground pillars and pillars against corrosion is usually applied bitumen varnish. Prior to its application need to clean steel from rust brush or treat corrosion converter - phosphating composition that converts iron oxide in the solid corrosion-resistant coating.
Corrosion protection of the steel column.
If you dig in the ground wooden desk - not too lazy to pre-soak them in hot linseed oil. The preferred species of wood - larch: it does not rot, even at high humidity.
How to make the equipment, making not only beautiful, but also safe for the baby? Here are the steps:
- All made of wood parts must be sanded and varnished or painted, exclusive peeling slivers and splinters appearance;
- On steel frames and other structural elements are removed by grinding the sharp edges and burrs;
In particular, the welds are required to be cleared of slag and sand.
- Screw connections are made with countersunk screws (semicircular) heads. The orientation of the screws should exclude personal injury the child: for example, a slide going into the round head screws and nuts out.
Fasteners should not be traumatic or cling to clothes.
From what we can make the playground with his own hands in the country?
Obviously, materials need to be:
- Resistant to weathering (including high humidity, temperature fluctuations and the bright sun);
- Safe in the event of rupture (in particular, not to give sharp fragments);
- Simple to process.
Obvious candidates are:
- Wood (Boards, beams, logs). Supporting pillars, dug into the ground, can be made from larch, but fences and platforms better to make light of conifers - spruce or pine. Unlike larch, they do not give painful splinters in case of damage of lacquer or paint layer;
Racks and rungs are made of laminated veneer lumber with protective impregnation.
- Plywood. Two of its varieties can be used for street furniture - bakelite or laminated. The first has an absolute water resistance without further processing (suffice it to say that it is applied for manufacturing boat hulls); in the second hot linseed oil must impregnate edge;
Material seats, backrests and floor - painted laminated plywood.
Alas, bakelite plywood quite rare in the sale. In addition, the potential buyer may deter its high price: at a thickness of 21 mm, it will cost at least 5,000 rubles per sheet.
- Steel - water and gas pipe and a round shaped tubes (square and rectangular). Channels and I-beams more traumatic, so their use should be abandoned.
We turn to the playground equipment. Depending on the age and inclinations of children, it can be combined:
|decorative structures (Figurines of animals, fairy tale characters, fairy houses).|
|Inventory for developing and mobile games (Sandbox, swing, ladder).|
|Sport equipment (Rods, horizontal bars, rails).|
Need design ideas and designs? As they say in the hero-city of Odessa, they have me.
Drawings of a simple wooden planks and sandbox bar.
Design closed sandbox from which the sand is not the wind will spread and not to dirty the surrounding cats.
The simplest rope swing. Due to their low weight they are less traumatic.
Aerobatics: miniature swing-plane.
If you live in a private house with a large plot of land, and then your neighbor's kids will be happy to built a tree fairy hut. Under the boardwalk was a place for a couple of hammocks, which will relax the adult family members.
Miniature sportgorodok with climbing wall and ropes for climbing.
How to equip a tepee for young Indians? Tie a few bars in the beam and pull on them or polyester canvas awning.
This playground for the garden with his own hands built of logs left over from digging up the site.
I hope that the material in this article will allow you to make your playground a really unusual and interesting for children and absolutely secure. As always, more information to reflect you offer video in this article. Waiting for your additions to it. Good luck, comrades!