How to make a vibrator - step by step guide for the production of 3 stages
Table of contents
1 Why do I need a vibrator
- 1.1 The operating principle of the immersion vibrator
2 Self-production of the vibrator
- 2.1 Step 1: preparation of tools and materials
- 2.2 Step 2: production vibronasadki
- 2.3 Step 3: The flexible shaft connection
- 3 conclusion
Under the influence of the vibrator even the most dense concrete mix becomes plastic and mobile.
Plan to carry out work on the concrete pouring? For high-quality concrete vibrator you need - this is a special device which is immersed in the concrete mix, and creates mechanical oscillations of high frequency. I will describe the principle of operation of the vibrator, and discuss how it can be made with your own hands.
Why do I need a vibrator
Concrete mortar is a mixture of coarse and fine aggregate, binder and water. All components consist of particles of different sizes. For qualitative monolithic concrete product, composite particles must solution tightly abut each other, and should not remain voids and air pockets between them.
After pouring the solution into the formwork immersed vibrator therein, the following processes occur:
- The increase in plasticity:
- The high-frequency vibration transmitted solids and leads them to a continuous oscillatory motion;
- This increases the mobility and fluidity concrete solution, so it is well numb even in the deep and narrow formwork space.
- Concrete Sealing:
- It is moving under its own weight particles tightly pressed against each other and to detail reinforcing strapping, which increases the density and strength of the concrete product;
- The increase in density can be seen with the naked eye, when the vibrator is lowered in front of the concrete begins to decrease in volume.
- Removal of excess air:
- Due to severe vibrations solids under its own weight fall down, and the lighter air bubbles rise up and are removed from the concrete mix;
- Thus, vibrators for concrete to help reduce the porosity of concrete, and at the same time increase its cold resistance, water resistance and resistance to crack formation.
Concrete proper seal vibronasadku must be periodically removed from the solution, and only move vertically up and down.
The operating principle of the immersion vibrator
The device vibrators for concrete is very simple. It works on the principle of eccentric imbalance and consists of three main mechanisms:
- drive mechanism It can be a gasoline or electric.
- In the private construction of vibrator is usually driven by an electric motor, a powerful electric drill or punch;
- An output shaft mounted drive coupling for connecting the flexible shafts vibronasadkoy.
- flexible shaft It serves to transmit torque from the drive mechanism to the vibrating nozzle:
- It is made of a rigid metal cable, placed in a flexible outer casing;
- Shaft length is selected in such a way that it was in the 800-1000 mm longer than the deepest place in the formwork.
- Vibronasadka or mace It is used directly to generate mechanical vibrations:
- Mace housing is made of stainless steel in the form of a sealed cup with a diameter of 40-60 mm;
- The lower and upper cups are arranged two rolling bearing;
- The freely rotating bearing steel shaft, which is attached to a flexible drive cable;
- The shaft is fixed eccentric imbalance with the displaced center of gravity, so the fast rotation mace starts to vibrate at a high frequency.
The figure shows the internal structure -tips deep vibrator.
Self-production of the vibrator
Considered the most reliable construction Percussive from the German company Wacker Neuson, but their main drawback - a high enough price. At the same time, a simple vibrator for concrete small amounts you'll be able to make in a home workshop.
Vibrators for concrete are of three types, but I continue to talk about the production of only the deep type.
Step 1: preparation of tools and materials
To make the high frequency vibrator, you will need a set of hand tools, a powerful motor and a pair of bearings and other materials can be found among scrap metal:
|Illustration||List of tools and materials|
As an electric motor can be used a powerful electric drill or a hammer.
Step 2: production vibronasadki
Mace for compacting concrete produced separately and connected to the motor through the flexible drive shaft. This allows not only to increase the working length of the instrument, but also reduce the impact of the hands of mechanical vibrations, which create high frequency vibrators.
|Illustration||Description of work|
The outer casing:
Shaft with an eccentric:
Step 3: The flexible shaft connection
The flexible shaft must be added to the drive so that its outer shell was still attached to the motor housing. The inner cable must be attached to the motor shaft to rotate after turning it together with him. Shown below is the instruction from the image:
|Illustration||Description of work|
Fixing the flexible shaft to the engine:
Nozzle attachment to the drill:
Fixing to the drill assembly:
You could make sure to make deep vibrator is a snap. I recommend to view the video in this article, but all suggestions and questions leave me in the comments.