Vibration pump - a reliable power unit for independent water supply
Table of contents
1 Features vibration pumps
- 1.1 Device
- 1.2 Principle of operation
- 1.3 Advantages and disadvantages
- 1.4 Main settings
2 Application area
- 2.1 The main purpose of
- 2.2 Others are not recommended for wells
3 A brief overview of models
- 3.1 Kid
- 3.2 rill
- 3.3 Aquarius
- 4 Output
After the arrangement of a well or wells question arises pump selection portion before the owners. Having accumulated experience, I'll tell you in detail what is a submersible pump vibration, what advantages and disadvantages it has. In addition, we take a look at some models of pumps that are proven.
Vibration pump - a reliable and inexpensive device for independent water supply to the well
Features vibration pumps
In Scheme apparatus submersible pump vibration type
First of all, let's look at a vibrating device of the submersible pump, make it easier to understand the principle of its operation. The device consists of several main components:
The resin is responsible for the winding insulation, preventing its contact with water, as well as fix the magnet in the case. The sand is used to improve heat removal;
- Vibrator. It is a magnet (anchor) to which the rod is attached. At the last secured a shock absorber. The latter depends on such important parameters of the pump, as efficiency and productivity.
- Coupling. Located behind the bumper. Its task consists in electrical isolation from the machine chamber in which water is dialed;
- Working (escalate) the camera. Here typed water before getting into the channel and outputting the electricity;
The piston is responsible for the discharge and pressurization of the working chamber
- Piston. It is a rubber piece fixed to the stock. The piston is responsible for the discharge and pressurization of the working chamber. Between the piston and the sleeve is a stop which limits the movement of the piston;
- Inlet valve. Opens the inlet under a pressure discharged in the chamber, and closes it when the pressure increases. The same valve is necessary at the output, which works in the opposite strontium, t. E. opens the outlet opening when the pressure increases;
- Outputting channel. According to it the water enters the water at the pressure in the working chamber.
Principle of operation
pump action principle is very simple:
- In the magnet coil is supplied with electricity, whereby a magnetic field;
- The magnetic field attracts the anchor rod and the piston attached to it;
- When the piston in the direction of the magnet discharged pressure is created in the chamber, resulting in the valve-operating chamber is sucked through the water;
When retracted rod typed water into the working chamber
- When the rod reaches the dead point, the magnetic field disappears, and discards the shock absorber rod and piston to the initial position;
- When the piston in a starting position in the pressurizing chamber pressure rises, causing the inlet valve is blocked and the water is forced through the outputting duct in water;
- When the piston is in the rest position, the bobbin is supplied with electricity and there is a magnetic field.
Thus, the rod continuously performs a reciprocating motion, and the water pumped into the water. Since the frequency of stroke of magnetization / demagnetization of 100 times per second, the movement of the rod can be called vibration. Therefore, this type of pump is called vibration.
"Vibratsionnik" is a simple device that ensures a long service life
Advantages and disadvantages
Dignity. Vibrating pump has a lot of positive qualities:
- Reliability. Due to the simplicity of the device, the absence of bearings and complex assemblies, vibration submersible pumps can be a long time without any maintenance. The only thing for it is necessary to observe the operating instructions;
Vibronasos can even be used for pumping dirty water
- Low cost. Vibrating pump is much cheaper centrifugal and any other;
- not heated. It also increases the durability of the device;
- Undemanding water. Vibrating submersible pump is able to pump enough even dirty water, for example, with sand and other impurities.
With proper use vibronasos can last up to 10 years
- Do not tolerate idle. If the vibration pump is not protected, it may burn out, having worked in idle even 5-30 seconds. Repair it then it is practically impossible.
Vibronasos must not work in idle
Therefore, the instruction manual does not permit incorporating the device in idle mode. In addition, during use the pump must ensure that the water level in the source is not dropped to a critical level;
After purchasing the vibratory pump desirable to replace the conventional self-locking nuts
- Untwist threads. As a result of continuous vibration threaded connections are loose over time. Therefore, after the purchase, it is desirable to replace the self-locking nuts on;
- Wear rubber parts. If the water is constantly present impurity of sand, the rubber parts wear out quickly enough. However, the pump can be repaired with their own hands, we need only find the appropriate repair kit;
In the picture an example of wear and tear from constant exposure to sand
- Sensitivity to voltage drops. In the case of a voltage drop even at 10% device performance is reduced twice. In the case of increasing voltage parts of the device will begin to wear out;
- Limiting the area. "Vibrotsionniki" should not be used for lifting water from wells. About the reasons for which there is a limit, I'll discuss later.
Worn parts of the vibration of the pump is easy to replace yourself
Vibrating pumps can have the following specifications:
|Performance||From 360 to 2000-3000 l / hour|
|The height of water rise||Up to 60-80 m|
|Pump immersion depth||Up to 7 m|
|External diameter||From 76 to 106 mm|
Pay attention - if the pump has an upper water intake, it is necessary to set a minimum distance of 30 cm from the bottom. If the lower water intake, the distance from the bottom to the pump should be at least 100 cm.
The main purpose of
Vibration submersible pumps can be used for the following purposes:
- For pumping water from freshly dug wells;
Vibronasos - the best option for the well
- For pumping water from a well in water;
- For supplying water from public sources - BIDS, rivers, swimming pools, etc .;
- For supplying water from the tanks, tanks and other containers;
- For pumping water from flooded basements, ditches, trenches, etc.
Others are not recommended for wells
Using vibration pumps for wells is not recommended for several reasons:
- Low productivity. As a result, the pump is not able to maintain the lens hole in a normal state. In its place could be quicksand over time;
Violation source structure leads to clogging of the filter wells
- A clogged filter. Pump operation gives the source structure vzbalamuchivaet bottom, whereby the filter mesh is clogged gradually. In some cases, the supply of water and sand can be observed;
Vibronasos can lead to clogging of the filter wells
- The possibility of collapse. Under the influence of vibration hole rock can start to break down and move. There were times when it ended with the collapse of not only well, but also the foundation of the house is located not far away.
For these reasons, the sale does not have special vibration pumps for wells. At the same time on the forums, you can often find the use of positive feedback "vibratsionnika" in the wells for many years.
The thing is that a lot depends on the well itself - or rather, from the aquifer and soil type. If for example, dense and rocky soil, the vibration pump will not harm the well. But, in any case, it is hardly worth the risk.
Also, keep in mind that "vibratsionnik" can only be used for well diameters up to 80 mm. There are also restrictions and depth that you can see from the performance.
Vibronasos can be used to pump the well under the care specialist
"Vibratsionnik" can be used to "fresh" well. In this case, the vibration during its operation is beneficial - it destroys the rocks and increases the power debit. However, to engage in pumping water in this case should be a specialist.
A brief overview of models
Finally look at the most popular vibrating submersible pumps that are proven. These models include:
This pump is the most popular in the CIS countries. Moreover, it is available at different factories, causing the device characteristics may vary slightly. In particular, there are models with both the upper water wall, and a bottom.
Pump "Babe" has a low cost and high capacity
- The presence of thermal protection. This ensures long life of the unit;
- Suffice it to high performance. This rate is 1.3 m3 / h. The maximum pressure is 85 m;
Disadvantages. The minus is small immersion depth - 3 m.
Cost. Price starts from 1600 rubles.
"Brook" - the most cheapest model vibronasosa
No less popular vibrating pump - "brook". This model is made exclusively with the upper water intake.
The main advantage of "Brooks" is an even lower cost. In the online store such a device can be purchased for 1300-1400 rubles. However, the characteristics had more modest - the pressure is 30-50 m, depending on the modification, and the productivity of 300-600 l / hour.
Aquarius - powerful pump Ukrainian production
This pump is somewhat more expensive than their counterparts, of which I spoke above, but it is more powerful.
- High power. The pressure is 90-100 meters;
- Reliability. Pumps "Aquarius" have the thermal protection;
- Performance: The pump can pump water up to 1500 per hour.
On sale you can find cheap Chinese pumps. Quality they can be different, so no guarantee can not acquire such devices. Moreover, as experience shows, do not buy the cheapest model.
Cost. Pump price starts from 2300-2400 rubles.
That's all the information on vibration pump, which I wanted to share with you.
We found that is a vibration pump, and in some cases it can be used. I recommend further watch the video in this article. If some points you do not understand, write comments, and I will answer you.