to increase the pressure pump Grundfos UPA 15 90 - especially equipment and installation recommendations
Table of contents
1 model features
- 1.1 equipment features
- 1.2 Features of the pump Grundfos UPA 15-90
- 1.3 installation of pump
- 2 Output
Installation of the pump makes it possible to solve the problem with pressure differences in the water
You do not know what to do with the lack of water pressure or jumping? Boost Grundfos pump will solve the problem and provide a uniform pressure of both cold and hot water supply. I'll talk about the most popular versions of this type of equipment and just in front of the technical aspects of its installation.
Pump Grundfos UPA 1590 has a small footprint, making it easy for installation
Primarily deal with the characteristics of the pump, consider its basic structural features and benefits.
- Pump Type - circulation surface;
- The maximum hydrostatic head - 9 meters;
- Throughput - 1.8 cubic meters. in hour;
- Energy Consumption - 118 Watt per hour;
- The water temperature in the system - from 2 to 60 degrees. The fluid to be clean;
- Rotor wet type;
- The type of work - automatic or manual;
- The control of water level, temperature rise protection system;
- Noise - 35 dB;
- entry and exit diameter - ½ inches;
- Installation length - 212 mm;
- Body material - iron;
- protection class - IP42;
- Supply voltage - 220 volts.
Due to the small size of the pump can fit in a small space
All figures are in line with European standards. The noise level is so low that the equipment can be placed even in a residential area without additional soundproofing.
Features of the pump Grundfos UPA 15-90
The main advantages of this model are as follows:
- economy. power consumption is so low that you almost do not see any difference in electricity bills after installation. At the same time indicators of a very high standard;
The pump lifts the water to a height of 9 meters, while consuming very little energy
- Durability. The pump is not in the design of seals, the motor running in "wet rotor" mode, while the stator is protected from moisture. This layout option makes the equipment at times more reliable and durable, because the system has no seals that eventually wear out and will inevitably begin to take place;
- Quiet. The noise level is so low that when the equipment is almost unheard of, even if it is not closed by a screen or wall. This is also due to the peculiarities of the structure in which no cooling system, and oil seals, which, when rubbed;
Booster pump almost no noise
- Protection against dry running. The sediment is worth system that disconnects the equipment if in the course of work in the pipes the water suddenly disappeared. This increases operational safety and prevents equipment damage if the water turned off without warning;
- Low weight and size. This factor simplifies installation, as the system does not take up much space and can fit almost anywhere you need. The second advantage is that the low weight does not overload the pipe and the pump can be mounted directly on them without additional fastening to the wall, enough to put the hose clamp on the pipeline on both sides equipment;
Water pressure increasing pump Grundfos do not need to be fixed to the wall
- efficient automation. Sensors accurately track the opening and closing of the valves, and the pressure drop in the system below a certain level. This allows the pump is switched on when it is necessary to provide a stable water pressure;
- Easy to connect. The pump is placed on the tube in any convenient manner, all depends on the type of pipe. To turn on the power, simply insert the plug into the socket.
Do not forget to place near the pump outlet installation location. Put option from the waterproof housing. Since the power of a small equipment, suitable and standard household wiring, do not need to amplify anything.
You just need to insert the plug into an electrical outlet to turn on the pump to the network
The main feature of the structure - the wet rotor which is immersed in the working environment and thus is cooled during operation. The stator is separated from a stainless steel sleeve. Such an arrangement allows the embodiment to reduce noise to a minimum, since the system has no cooling fan.
The price of the equipment is on average 6-7 thousand rubles.
Three switch positions define different operating modes for different water supply purposes
On the body there is a switch that can be positioned in three positions:
- OFF. The system is turned off. In this case, water is fed through line as usual. No problems with the water supply does not arise;
- AUTO. Automatic operation of the equipment by a special flow sensor. The pump ceases to operate at a flow rate of 90-120 liters, and is switched on again, when it falls below a predetermined limit. This mode is automatically shut down the unit when water cut, it allows to protect the motor from overheating and failure;
- MANUAL. The pump operates continuously, regardless of water pressure. In this mode there is no protection against dry running, so the system should always be water, or equipment fails. Most often, this setting is used when the equipment is used as a circulating pump in the heating system.
Always select the correct pump operation
installation of pump
Instruction on work with their hands look like this:
Preparing all necessary. In addition to the pump with fixing kit, we need:
|held marking. Marked on the pipe line, which will need to carry out cutting. It is best to attach the pump to the place to see how it will be and whether there is interference to your selected installation options.|
On the tube is cut thread. The process is simple:
Is screwed onto the pipe thread adapter. For this purpose, the thread is wound first tow, can be applied to the composition of "Unipack" for reliability.
Element baits initially by hand and then tightened to lock tong, which is regulated under the desired size.
|The adapters are screwed fittings. They are called "American", and they are supplied with the pump. To tighten the fasteners using a special tool that comes with the pump.|
|The pump is put in place. Is wound on the thread sealant, and then the nut-American tightened up to the stop. To work suitable wrench in the photo, it perfectly fits into the limited space.|
pump Bleed. The process is carried out as follows:
You know about all the features of pump Grundfos UPA 15-90 and understood the installation process. Videos in this article will help you understand the topic better, and if something is unclear - ask in the comments.