The design of the room 9 square meters (36 photos). How to visually enlarge the room. Interior design in the Scandinavian and minimalist style
Table of contents
- 1 General recommendations
- 2 How to visually enlarge the area
3 Different styles are important, styles, different needs
- 3.1 In the Scandinavian style
- 3.2 In the style of minimalism
- 4 Summing up
- 5 Photo Gallery
The design of the room 9 sq m - a fairly common task, as these areas are not uncommon for a typical layout of houses.
The task of this article - to highlight the possible solutions on the device design in small rooms.
The interior is desirable to equip in a single color, it concerns not only the wallpaper and curtains, but also furniture. For such premises monochrome - the right decision.
- Bright and soft colors help to visually enlarge the space in contrast to the bright and dark. Thus shades can be both heat and cold.
- Good looks light blue and green, which tend to visually removed. Decoratively finished wall is not only visually enhance the area, but also will create a comfortable and quiet interior.
- Gray-blue tone in the finish, coupled with a light furniture are classical one.
Decoration in shades of green
How to visually enlarge the area
When designing the room 8 sq m, it must be remembered that the final interior is supposed to be not only attractive and contemporary, but also effective.
- Be sure to use a mirror, visually increase the space of a small design.
- The interior should contain all the necessary elements and eliminating unnecessary details. For example, the design of the room 7 square meters bedroom under presupposes bed, bedside table and wardrobe from the use of other pieces of furniture should be abandoned.
- It is important to arrange the lighting intelligently. The ideal option would be a combination of built-in lamps and natural sunlight.
- Avoid the use of large-sized things, even if such a thing is only one. Large sofa, for example, it is better to replace the two middle seats.
The use of mirrors in interior
Tip! Floor and ceiling - significant elements of the interior. Therefore, arranging the design of the room 3-3 m., Packaged them with bright gloss finish.
Different styles are important, styles, different needs
In the Scandinavian style
- simplicity - simple shapes and colors, the amount of furniture needed for a comfortable stay in the room, but no more;
- naturalness - no fussy, intricate shapes from "outside", natural, natural shades, such as accessories;
- naturalness - the elements of wood, stone and, of course, plants.
This style incorporates the main features of the mentality of northern peoples - respect and love for nature.
The interior in the Scandinavian style
For design is perfect devoid of decoration, simple furniture and natural materials - straw and wild stone.
Overall interior design color select from using a large amount of heat and light colors - sand, brown, light green. Saturate the maximum space with natural light, for this it is necessary to increase the area of the window, and if this is not practicable, then install fluorescent light.
Windows is better to decorate with light air curtains that let in more light.
In the style of minimalism
It is still one of the most appropriate style, but it is more suitable for those who appreciate simplicity and people who are able to do without the frills.
in the style of minimalism decoration
Minimalism involves maximizing the space due to the minimum use of furniture, lack of decoration items and exceptional functionality of each available item.
Materials for such interior style is chosen the most simple - painted plaster in light colors, floor made of wood, textiles least, limited color range. A significant role played by environmental used finishes.
With the help of such simple recommendations, you will effortlessly be able to draw not only the small room, but also to create a design project apartments Czech and housing the most common layouts.
We hope our article has been helpful to you. In order to more accurately understand the technological and practical issues on our website provides detailed photo and video instruction, in which you will find useful information on the issue