Dividing wall of plasterboard with a door (36 images) mounting features
Table of contents
- 1 types of profiles
2 The sequence of installation works
- 2.1 The marking and the correct direction
- 2.2 Mounting frame
- 2.3 More information on the doorway
- 3 Finally
- 4 Photo Gallery
Plasterboard partitions appeared almost simultaneously with the mass production of this remarkable material. Low price, easy and speedy construction time - really are a delight!
Our article tells about the existing modern materials, greatly simplifying the installation process, and answer the question, how is it done plasterboard partitions the doorway.
Schematic representation of plasterboard partition with a door opening on the profile frame
types of profiles
- Rack - CW-50, CW-75, CW-100.
- Slides - UW-50, UW-75, UW-100.
The digital value corresponds to the width of the product in mm, from which it is clear, in any case, and what type of more advisable to use.
The wider profile applicable to the case:
- need increased strength;
- high ceilings.
The sequence of installation works
Make a plasterboard wall is quite feasible by the hands, not of the professionals involved. But, of course, for accurate and proper installation is necessary to observe a number of conditions.
Tip! Works related to the plasterboard should be carried out during the period of interior decoration.
The temperature in them should not fall below 10 degrees during mounting.
Plasterboard partitions should be installed in a specific sequence:
- first of all - markings;
- installation work associated with the guide;
- installation of drywall racks;
- cladding work one of the parties;
- work of laying an insulating material;
- cladding work the other side.
Now let's look in more detail.
Plasterboard structures during installation work
The marking and the correct direction
Initially, on the floor and walls marking the location of studs, do not forget that is a doorway in the wall of the drywall.
If the partition will run parallel to one of the main walls, should only move the same segments of the wall and mark the line.
In that case, if the partition of the GCR will be perpendicular to one of the walls, the markup is somewhat more complicated.
- Method one: the use of the polygon. This option is suitable in the case, if the partition is small, this method is not suitable for large same size as manifest serious error.
- Method two: fit on the floor piece plasterboard, one of its sides thus abuts against the wall, and is applied to the second level and a line is drawn. Use of a sheet in the form of polygon, allows to partition walls in plasterboard 3-4 m in length more accurately than gon.
After application of the lines on the floor of her transfer to the ceiling with a plumb.
Guide the upper and lower profiles are installed on the lines on the floor and the ceiling, they are inserted into the guide side profiles and are attached to the walls. In this way, we obtain a closed perimeter that is absolutely vertical plane.
Further, we can start putting up profiles CW (rack), the instruction is as follows:
- vymeryat height;
- CW profile is cut rack approximately 0.5 cm shorter and is put inside the guide;
- fixed by screws 3.5 x 9.5 mm on top and bottom but on one side;
- rack pitch is typically about 60 cm.
In this assembled frame is provided in the door drywall
Installing rack CW profiles, you have to think in what direction will be guided shelves and know exactly where to start sewing the plasterboard partitions.
Therefore it is necessary to take into account the fact that the first GCR bolted to a profile from the "ribs", the subsequent sheet is already screwed to the remaining part.
More information on the doorway
If you have planned a doorway in the drywall, under it need a special frame. After all, when closing / opening the door should not be cracks at the joints of sheets in the opening area.
What should be done for this:
- Firstly, the need to strengthen the rack profiles, which will be located on both sides of the opening. For this purpose, it is inserted into an appropriately sized timber, such as 50x40 or 40x40.
Bruce will facilitate the installation of the door frame, reinforcing itself the doorway. In the absence of the required timber at hand, an opening can be strengthened further rackmount profile.
Door frame unassembled
In addition, the edges of the opening may be used amplified profile thickness of 0.55 mm, setting the remaining ordinary field, 0.45 mm thick,.
- Second, the layout is correct sheets. Sheets should be arranged so that a vertical crack was not formed on the door, that the seam between them passed directly over the door opening at least 200 mm from the side sides.
In addition, when the door trim in drywall partitions on the second side, you need to carefully ensure that the seams do not match. (cm. also the paper door installation in plasterboard wall: A Practical Guide)
Sequence layout sheet to enhance the maximum strength:
- Sheathe one of the partition sides.
- Measure out the height from floor to ceiling.
- Cut sheets of the desired size HA.
- Fasten them with screws one after the other.
- Analogous steps are carried out on the other side, but the sheets are displaced by a distance pitch rack profiles (40 or 60 cm).
In this photo - door frame, installed in the doorway drywall partitions
If the length of the sheet is insufficient, gypsum partition with door is sheathed with the addition of pieces missing length. remember that in the transverse seams is absolutely necessary to set the jumper. For this purpose, cutting profiles or inexpensive CD-60.
Mounting a jumper, remember that it can not be much pressure, not to disrupt it with gypsum board. Fasten with better high frequency, no less than 5-6 screws on each side. (cm. also finishing plasterboard with their hands: Installation Instructions)
As usual, I would like to recall that the article is attached a useful video material with a more detailed and clear analysis of the raised issues. Hopefully, these tips you will find it useful and will take over the business immediately!