Silent interior doors from MDF and 7 fabulous qualities
Table of contents
1 MDF doors
- 1.1 Suddenly, like a fairy tale... 7 qualities
- 1.2 So what is the MDF
- 1.3 constructions
- 1.4 Care MDF
- 2 conclusion
Many watched the movie and remember Anton Vasilyev "Beautiful live not forbid", which was released in 1982 - all want to live beautifully. And one of the components of such a life is the interior of our house or apartment, where not the last role played by interior doors that will not creak. On the doors and their variants will be discussed below, and see the video in this article.
Deaf filonchatye white interior doors from MDF
Technology of production of interior doors from MDF provides a lot of product variants
Good wood painting is worth good money, but it is not always and not everyone can afford - the price of solid wood of valuable breeds of "bite" even in a rich forest country like Russia. Of course, there is a way - the so-called "Canadian" - rack frame, leather fiberboard, which is quite an attractive structure and is designed for painting.
But such a fabric does not create natural wood effect. Therefore, the best one can be called Budget MDF, especially with natural veneer of valuable species.
Suddenly, like a fairy tale... 7 qualities
Filonchatye and glassed doors of MDF
I can list at least 7 excellent qualities possessed by the doors and portals, made of MDF:
- MDF webs do not respond to fluctuations in humidity and temperatureThat is very important for these rooms, like the kitchen or bathroom. This means that they will not swell and thus to warp, and the very fabric will always be smooth (not behavior) plane.
- The construction market offers a huge range of doorsBoth in design and in relation to the color. Here, perhaps, greatest choice of all the currently existing analogs.
- This canvas will never delay suspensionsSince the weight of interior doors from MDF is too small and the metal hinges perfectly cope with it.
- MDF refers to a group of readily flammable materials, So these paintings are considered to be fireproof.
- Exterior MDF, whether natural or artificial veneer or coating materials do not lose their color over time. That is, you are not afraid plenty of sunlight in the room, coming through the window.
- They were very easy to care, Besides, if necessary, they can also wash household cleaning products.
- And finally, the cost of such fabrics as compared to solid wood, rather low.
It should be noted that the restoration of interior doors from MDF is possible only if the panel remained intact, as they are not reversed.
So what is the MDF
Medium Density Fibreboard (MDF abbreviation) is medium density fiberboard. But in the Russian language there is a transliteration - MDF, which often stands for the fine fraction and it is quite true.
Plates made of fine wood chips, which are compressed under high pressure and at high temperature, which makes the material like chipboard or particleboard.
- First, at DSP is also used large chips with chips;
- and, secondly, as a binder for the MDF instruction involves the use of lignin.
But lignin is a purely natural substance (lignum Latin for wood), which is in the cells of vascular plants and some types of algae. Consequently, the result is an environmentally friendly material, without any chemical additives.
Note. For technical quality exceeds MDF solid wood, as such boards are lighter in weight, resistant to temperature extremes and humidity, and also have higher strength.
Design cloths left - filonchatoe right - switchboards
Canvases that you see in the top photo, in fact, represent all types of door designs and not necessarily to make it look that way. Just paneled painting consists of several parts, where instead filonok may be glass. And switchboards fabric is solid across the thickness of the door.
Filonchataya design: 1 - Stoev side-bar; 2 - baguette; 3 - Panels of; 4 - upper and lower side-bar
On the top photo you can see the design on the principle that make filonchatye doors of any material. In the case of MDF frequently instead filonok inserted glass, a base or a frame made from a continuous MDF profile.
Panel painting: 1 - MDF; 2 - veneer; 3- honeycomb; 4 - a wooden skeleton; 5 - the reinforcing elements
Flush doors are wooden frame sheathed MDF panels, which can be of different types. This design can be used for a bath or it can even be used as the front door. Such a web may be solid, but may be glazed, it is not uncommon for MDF.
MDF interior portals in the form of arches
All or web portals, made of MDF, may have several different surface - MDF may be veneered laminated and painted. Of course, the most expensive will be the door, covered with natural veneer, and most water-resistant - from laminated panels.
But the most light repairs can be made for cloths for painting since paint for interior doors from MDF in a huge range sold in any hardware store.
Possible care with the use of household chemicals
As I mentioned above, the MDF is not afraid of wet cleaning, but this does not mean that they can be washed under running water - for this there is a wet sponge, which fabric is rubbed his hands.
In addition, you can use household chemicals, but on condition that there are no abrasive substances, as this It can damage the surface, leaving a barely visible scratches on the background which becomes, as it were, dirty or zatortym. But in 99% of cases when buying MDF door to them comes with instruction on care, particularly where lists all the possible means and cleaning methods.
Doors with fragments of glass or glazed across the top of the same need of care, but that does not mean that the same tool you can clean up all the canvas. For windows to be used other compounds - usually, it's all the same drugs that you use when cleaning windows and mirrors.
If you are thinking over what color the MDF, I want to remind you that this material is very similar to natural wood. Consequently, there are pertinent any paint formulations used for wood. Maybe you have any ideas or comments, then please write it in the comments.