As wallpaper glue for painting. Types of fabrics. The choice of adhesive. Bonding. Staining the finished surface
Table of contents
- 1 types of coatings
2 The sequence of work
- 2.1 Preparatory stage
- 2.2 Choosing the glue
- 2.3 glue wallpaper
- 3 Staining the finished surface
- 4 Summing up
Design work - a hard task, especially if you are doing it for the first time. Using tricks to create an original interior and atmosphere in the room, always requires expertise and time. Today we look at how to wallpaper glue for painting: video and visual photo-boards will become your reliable assistants.
Let's choose wallpaper for painting - how to glue them will understand later.
types of coatings
Painting paper webs
This type has the lowest cost, but does not differ a special quality or textured. It is advisable to use to create a background for other interior elements.
Many people wonder how to hang wallpaper for painting, if they are made of paper.
Striking differences between the usual pasting the walls there, but it is better to choose a high-quality and durable material.
Vinyl on a paper basis.
Slightly better cover for walls, consists of a base paper and textured vinyl layer. Vinyl - quite unstable and easily abraded material, so painting or varnishing required for long term operation of such material.
This material consists of two layers: a base and a smooth non-woven layer with a vinyl textured surface.
Of course, these coatings are not just for coloring, but also may serve as individual room decoration.
We recommend the use of york Wallpaper - how to glue them to understand just enough, and they have excellent characteristics.
Non-woven fabric tightening the walls have high durability and saves glue that is applied only to the wall.
Such material is prepared by combining the base paper and glass fiber filaments (comprised of quartz sand with additives).
It has a dense structure and relief weave texture allows you to form a type of "herringbone", "mat" and other ornaments.
Glass fiber have high fire resistance, withstand washing and good serve for a long time, even with active use (the house with small children or pets).
So, how to glue the glass wall for painting? The main thing is to consider the main point - before pasting the walls will have to treat the surface of acrylic or latex primer. In addition, you will need a special adhesive composition for heavy wallpaper.
The sequence of work
Staining with avtopulverizatora
- Before embarking on the search for an answer to the question as pokleit paintable wallpaper, you must prepare tools that you need to perform the work, as well as consumables - wallpaper and adhesive composition for them.
- We will need roller or soft brush for spreading adhesive sheets and similar tools for painting surfaces, can be used in place of an automatic sprayer.
- Do not forget the bucket, in which we will raise the glue and paint pot. Ah, still soft cloth to remove the glue.
- Of course, taping the wall with wallpaper for painting will not take place without themselves wallpaper.
Choosing the glue
Smearing glue non-woven sheet
An important part of the question as wallpaper paste for painting is the choice of adhesive.
Thus, the conventional paper webs can pokleit composition based on methylcellulose - adhesive for lung wallpaper. You can even cook the paste at home. But when working with heavy coatings require special composition.
If you do not know how to hang wallpaper york or other types of hard coatings - choose an adhesive composition based on PVA. It is characterized by extreme reliability, and help keep the two-layer fabric texture not only on the walls but also on the ceiling.
- Pufas GLASS;
- Pufas Euro 3000 Vlies Direkt;
- QUELYD Special-interlining.
Finished room with vinyl trim
The very technology of work is not much different from the usual gluing of wallpaper in the room.
Stages of work:
- Cutting out the roll.Cut the rolls on the strip of length equal to the room height and the reserve supply of 10-15 cm. Cut thick coating helps a sharp knife or scissors for metal.
- Conducting vertical. With the help of the level of draw a line perpendicular to the floor. Vertical must be placed 50 cm from the window.
Smearing glue sheets.
Nuances of different coating types:
- When glueing paper webs smear and rear side wall sheet. Be sure to wait until the soaked strip.
- For nonwoven desirable primed wall. Glue is applied to the application surface and the web.
- Fiberglass glued to the wall uniformly smeared with glue.
- Bonding. Putting a sheet on the wall, align vertically with a soft cloth and ironed to remove irregularities, creases and air bubbles. The remaining sheets are glued back to back, without overlaps, moving away from the window.
Note! Pasting angles produced overlap. One canvas is glued with a margin of 2-3 cm and covered with the second.
Staining the finished surface
The painted surface
After drying the surface can take on coloration finishes.
For painting we need:
- For paper webs - water-dispersion paint.
- Non-woven or vinyl - vodoemulsionku.
- Glass wall painted with acrylic and latex compounds.
Evenly coat of paint on the surface, moving along the sheet.
Do not apply paint to the same place several times, it will spoil the surface topography. Recoloration carried out after the complete drying of the first layer.
Paintable wallpaper allow you to update the interior without major repairs. Ability to change the color up to 8 times makes them an excellent solution for areas with high traffic (corridors and halls), children's rooms and kitchens.