Textured plaster (photo 36): structure, drawing and coloring
Table of contents
1 Educational program on plaster texture
- 1.1 Benefits
- 1.2 Structure
- 2 infliction
- 3 color
- 4 Output
- 5 Photo Gallery
Textured plaster on today is one of the most popular materials for decoration.
It is suitable for both interior design of residential and office buildings, as well as for facade work.
Educational program on plaster texture
Rating caused by high performance: textured coatings have high strength, they are durable and resistant to external influences.
Furthermore, such coatings provide good room of heat and sound insulation, they are non-toxic and resistant to fire. Well, the main advantage of decorative plasters - with the help of various methods of application they can form an surface with a variety of textures, giving master virtually unlimited scope for design solutions.
The basis weight is gypsum plaster, in which the bulking applied coating added granular inclusions of varying nature and size. This may be marble or granite chippings, quartz, flax fibers, sisal or wood fibers. It is these fillers provide the texture of the plaster during application.
From the grain size depends on the texture of the coating. Experts advise melkoteksturnuyu plaster applied in areas with a small area of the walls. And in areas where the area of the walls allows it can be installed a decorative plaster with his hands coarse type, or combine coatings with different grain sizes.
Textured decorative mass is applied to the previously prepared surface. At the same time, due to the bulk structure excellent finishing surface hides defects hence texture mixture can be applied to a surface far from ideal.
Tip! In order to eliminate the possibility of delamination of the decorative textured finishes, the base should be primed. For this purpose, the acrylic primer deep penetration which is applied with a brush.
Note! The plaster to be applied only after the primed surface is completely dry.
Among texture blends are the most common pebble, gravel and Tyrol. Each of them involves a certain application of the technology.
Application Instructions his own hands:
- Filler grain 9 mm or less miscible with the solution.
- On the basis of the resulting mixture solution was prepared by adding sand and water to obtain a homogeneous adhesive mass.
- We use the following method for applying decorative plaster: sharp movements's apply the mixture onto the wall to produce a uniform coating.
Gravel (it stone) mixture as crushed stone aggregate use, which gives the coating color.
- On the prepared wall plaster (including primed) depositing a base layer thickness of 10-12 mm.
- While the layer is not frozen, pounces on a layer of gravel.
- Immediately after gravel sketched, float press it into the ground.
In the picture drawing of the base layer
Tyrol plaster is applied with a special spray:
- Close the plastic wrap and masking tape doors, windows and gutters.
- Preparing finely dispersed mixture based on cement.
- The resulting mixture is sprayed on the walls using a hand sprayer, achieving a homogenous decorative coating.
Tyrolean finish (price - from 620 rubles).
After the relief is formed, leaving dry weight. After 48 hours, the surface can be further treated with sandpaper, this will allow us to remove poorly fixed plaster grain.
After the plastered wall with his hands completely dry out, hold the finish color. The spectrum of colors that are used for this purpose is very broad, but for the exterior finish is still worth using special paints. They are resistant to prolonged exposure to ultraviolet radiation, does not lose its brightness for a long time.
Inside, you can apply the paint with pearl effect or gilding.
We hope that our material has been useful for you. We can only offer you to view the video in this article.