Tiles in the bathroom (photo 51): the secrets of stylish design and placement options
Table of contents
- 1 Secrets of stylish design
2 Options for laying tiles
- 2.1 Horizontally, vertically, diagonally ...
- 2.2 The technical side of the issue
- 3 How to choose a hot tub
- 4 Summing up
- 5 Photo Gallery
It is very important that the bathroom has a lightness to you and peace. Not least this takes wall decoration, which is often carried out with tiles. Tile in the bathroom: the design, the choice of secrets and advice from professionals - the theme of this article.
Let your morning begins without the hassle and gives a feeling of vivacity for the whole day. Bathroom - the only place in the house where you can really wake up your body in the morning and give him the opportunity to relax in the evening.
Secrets of stylish design
- Very seriously approach the issue of choice of tiles. Tile more durable material, so it must fully comply with your idea of a stylish and modern bathroom.
price and quality ratio should be within reasonable limits
save space. Designers recommend to use a sink with built-in cupboard. Rows of linen rope and hooks can be replaced by a compact wall-mounted coil.
- Often bathroom interior with their own hands presupposes decorated elements plumbing. For example, look great and aged gold faucets. Your bathroom will become a unique and refined, if you supplement it with decorative ornaments in the same style. Professionals recommend to diversify monotonous tile on the walls of various embodiments of the mosaic.
- Bath. It is better if you buy a bath with a blue tint. So you protect yourself from its premature yellowing during the first few months. among the material necessary to give preference to acrylic, the design of which is durable and easy to install.
- shower. If your choice is stopped on it, select an option to pan or deep enough seating space.
Note! That the design of the bathroom 2x2 room can be as functional and stylish. All that is required of you - to choose the most functional and transforming element plumbing and furniture.
Options for laying tiles
EXAMPLE fine mosaic
Horizontally, vertically, diagonally ...
Do not be afraid to experiment and implement new ideas into reality:
- Try to use contrasts. Dark bottom and light top is admissible in a classic style that is peculiar conservatism and restraint. For a more modern design and choose the unusual combination of bright saturated shades of purple, red, turquoise.
- Freese in the interior of the bathroom should be placed vertically. So it visually enhance the area.
- If the standard placement of the tiles you do not like, think how it will look when it rotated 90 degrees. Sometimes, this approach allows you to make the room more comfortable.
- If you perform a bathroom interior with their own hands, try to select multiple tiles zones. This zone can be washstand mirrors or corners of the room. Select elements with a different texture or color.
The technical side of the issue
Draw a layout of tiles may be computer programs that allow you to visualize how it will look the room after the completion of all work.
Mosaic in the Greek style
The calculation can not forget to consider trimming. There term "red angle". If your bathroom has a rectangular shape, the development of design, choose two opposite corners, there should be docked whole tiles. The other is pruning.
Note! Combine ceramics from various manufacturers is risky. It can have different thicknesses and dimensions. When decorating a large area you emerges is not the picture that you originally planned.
Materials required for installation:
- internal and external corners (layout);
- tile adhesive (25 kg for 5 m²);
- grout with antifungal agent;
- notched trowel;
- Adhesive mixing tank;
- mixer building;
- crosses the separation;
If you wish to make your bathroom functional and comfortable to the max, organize a design bathroom with jacuzzi.
How to choose a hot tub
In the first place, to determine the dimensions of the hot tub and space for the installation.
Stylish bathroom with Jacuzzi
If you have no problems with free space, get round the bath, it will look great in the center of the room. If you want a bath-tub oval is better to place it close to the wall.
Pay particular attention to the material from which made the jacuzzi. It should be acryl, methacryl or Kuar (see. Other variants of repair bathroom).
We hope our article has been helpful to you. In order to more accurately understand the technological and practical issues on our website provides detailed photo and video instruction, in which you will find useful information on the question.
http://www.elitceram.ru/index.php? cat = 78