Country house: budget construction projects
Table of contents
1 The location and layout
- 1.1 The relief area
- 1.2 Orientation Orientation
- 1.3 opacity
- 1.4 room
- 2 The choice of material for the walls
- 3 Foundation
- 4.1 truss system
- 4.2 roofing
- 5 floors
- 6 conclusion
Greetings, comrades! This article is about how to build a small country house with their hands. In it, I talk about the rules of layout design, location of the house and I will give some advice on the choice of materials and design solutions. Proceed.
Draft country house from a bar with dimensions.
The location and layout
First and foremost: where to build a house and how to position it in different rooms.
The relief area
- On uneven terrain the house is better to place on the hill: this arrangement guarantees you a good overview of the windows and no puddles on the porch;
- If a short distance there is a river or pond, Try to ensure their visibility from the windows of the living room.
This primarily refers to the house with a terrace or veranda: I agree that the evening tea with a view of the lake and will delight you and your guests.
Location of the house provides a good overview of the nearby lake from the balcony and terrace.
In cold regions, country holiday home plan should provide for its maximum insolation, so the windows of residential rooms (living room, bedroom) are better oriented to the south. So they will be illuminated during daylight hours as long as possible.
Large windows on the south side of the light and will warm your home in freezing.
In the southern areas excessive lighting and accompanying the heating of premises long hot summer are transformed, on the other hand, a serious problem. It is better to move the premises on the north side and the south arrange economic and non-residential premises (bathroom, storage room, boiler room, etc.), providing them with small light windows.
Council southerners: if your site has enough tall trees - the house is located so that in the second half of the day your windows shadow. Shade protects you from the midday heat.
Shrubs and trees will help you in dealing with the heat.
What facilities are essential?
Here is their minimum set of mini house:
- hallwayIt is a place to store tools, drying vegetables and holiday preparations;
- Living room, Combines the functions of a kitchen-dining room and bedrooms.
When the area of the house of 30 square meters should be divided kitchen-dining-living room and bedroom. In this case, the prolonged stay of your family members at the table does not hurt to sleep for those who prefer to feast deep sleep.
Even a small country house with insulated attic or loft can accommodate a bedroom on the second floor. Entry Stairs may have to get up the slope angle of 60-70 degrees and a width of 50-60 cm, in which case it is virtually not reduce the useful floor area.
There is nothing superfluous: the small house with the taken to the attic bedroom.
The choice of material for the walls
From what we can build a small house with minimal cost?
Comrades, we can not give a universal advice. To make the construction of cost-effective, do not be lazy to learn the local building materials market. For example, in Sevastopol, where I live, stone buildings cost less wood:
|Picture||Material||the price of a cubic meter|
|coquina - local building stone of sedimentary rock. Block Size - 18h18h40 cm. Due to the porous structure provides excellent insulation.||From 2500 rubles|
|timber (Pine, fir) section of 100x100 mm. A good thermal insulator, during the construction of the walls requires caulking seams.||From 11,000 rubles|
Here are the most popular budget solutions:
- Frame houses: Furring stitched on both sides OSB or plywood. carcass cavity filled with insulation (mineral wool or foam). The exterior walls are protected from moisture vinyl siding, trapezoidal sheet or decorative plaster;
Frame house 3x4 meters.
- Projects of country houses of SIP-panels is meant the construction of block walls with insulation sheets glued SIR. Due to the rigidity of the structure of the panels will be strong without a skeleton; wall elements connected therebetween stitched beams. The advantage of the solution - excellent insulation, allowing to heat the house in the off-season and even in winter, with minimal cost;
The house with an attic of of SIP-panels.
- Building stone porous sedimentary rocks (Limestone, limestone, stone Inkerman) popular in Crimean and Krasnodar, where it is mined. In addition to the low thermal conductivity, for limestone is characterized by low mechanical strength, so the one-storey house is supplied Laying nets, and a two-storey - reinforcement cages;
On top of the walls of the shell is filled Laying nets.
Inkerman stone devoid of this shortcoming. From it built most of the apartment buildings with more than five storeys is not over Crimea, with no solid reinforcement.
- Another budget solution - the house of the gas or foam. Despite the fragility of the material, small cottages perfectly do without reinforcement. Laying nets poured on top of the walls under mauerlat - beams, on which rests the roof truss system;
Construction of gas-concrete blocks.
- Construction of the country house from a bar popular where there is in selling cheap lumber. The apparent lack of solutions - a fire hazard.
On the foundation go to a third common investments in building. Is it possible to reduce these costs?
Of course. I'll introduce you to several popular and inexpensive solution.
|Picture||Description of the foundation|
|Columnar: Grillage rests on concrete, brick or ceramic blocks built of poles height of 40-60 cm, mounted on a sand podsypku. For fixing timber raft foundation to build into pillars anchor pins from armatures. Top pillars waterproofing, to avoid wetting the grillage beam.|
|Screw: Grillage of channel welded to the end walls of steel tubes provided with a welded or cast vanes and screwed into the ground to a depth of 1.5-4 meters. The blades carry the load on the dense layer of soil and prevent extrusion of piles when frost heave.|
|Melkozaglublenny strip foundation used for stone buildings on dry soils nepuchinistyh. Depth of the strip foundation is not more than 20-30 cm. Reinforcement performed grooved fittings or wire mesh with a thickness of 6 mm in two layers, shading - a concrete brand strength not lower than 250-M.|
Strip foundation is required a blind area. Without it, the rain and melt water, washing away the soil may result in loss of house and cracks in its walls.
In the photo - concreted blind area in the house with strip foundations.
For a small country houses massively used in all three types of roofs:
|Pent: Beams are attached to mauerlat, upper row, the top trim or wall in the masonry walls. Advantage - the marginal cheapness. The maximum span size - 4.5 meters.|
|gable: Rafters of equal or different length based on mauerlat, upper stud or top crown. Suitable for cold attics and garrets compact.|
|polygon: Rafters have a break with a rack underneath. Advantage - the maximum effective area of the attic with a minimum height of the ridge.|
What can block a country house with their hands?
In the public sector construction is used:
- Slate. Advantages - the lowest price, and quiet operation. Disadvantages - the fragility and heavy weight, which means high demands on the truss system;
- metal. Advantages - resistance to wind, snow loads, shock, long life (30 years). Disadvantage - the noise in the rain;
Roofing material - metal.
- trapezoidal sheet. It has all the advantages and disadvantages of metal, but due to the absence of a transverse wave can only be used on roofs with a slope of 10-12 degrees.
And the roof, and vandal-proof wall cladding made of trapezoidal sheet.
Typically, in the holiday house rough floor plank board thickness of 20 mm by cranial bars stuffed with the side edge beams. The space between the sub-floor and a flooring on the beams is filled with insulation, as which may be used mineral wool or expanded clay. In the role of flooring used decking thickness of 28-36 mm.
Insulation of mineral wool needs to be protected from moisture. Top and bottom of it is laid two layers of parogidroizolyatsionnoy film.
The structure of the insulated floor.
I hope this material will help you build a cozy holiday house with minimal cost. As usual, more information can be found in the video in this article. Waiting for your additions to it. Good luck, comrades!