Venetian plaster with your hands (45 photos): the necessary materials and tools, Application Instructions
Table of contents
- 1 About the materials and tools
- 2 The essence of technology
3 The sequence of work
- 3.1 Training
- 3.2 Creating invoices
- 4 Total
- 5 Photo Gallery
The term "Venetian plaster" - the literal translation of the Italian «stucco veneziano», denoting Decorative coverings that mimic mahogany, precious metals, different varieties of natural stone. Our compatriots greater liking Venetian plaster, with his own hands allowing us to obtain an imitation of marble.
About the materials and tools
In the photo tools for the application of Venetian Plaster
This type of coating made using fillers - fine particles of lime, plaster, and marble polymeric binder based on water. Most often, the mass is sold as a finished product, but some vendors plaster and colors separately, giving the user an opportunity to choose the color.
Glossy and matt surface was prepared in different ways. For one must apply a thin layer of a special wax, other - just vigorously smooth coating steel spatula.
Under the influence of heat generated by the friction of the tool on the stacking type plaster, cement polymerizes formed solid crust on glossy or matt surface of the walls.
- two steel floats 25 and width 20 cm;
- Spatula: large - 20 cm and smaller - 6 cm with rounded edges and polished;
- Brush: fleyts and CEILING;
- long range;
- syringe dispenser;
- measuring cup;
- several buckets;
- drill with paddle-whisk;
- sandpaper №120 and №220;
- grinding rasp;
- wide masking tape.
The essence of technology
Glossy decorative coating (price - from 870 rubles).
So, we proceed to consider the section "Venetian plaster: the application of the technology." The coating is applied on a smooth, firm and smooth walls, allowed only small holes - up to 2 mm. Prepared wall must be covered with two layers of acrylic primer. After the surface is dry, it is labeled and is glued tape marks along the boundaries.
The essence of the art "Venetian" lies in applying several thin layers of material which consist of spots randomly disposable plaster. They must be applied so as to obtain a layer with variable thickness and create the effect of "stretching color" - a smooth change in tone of the spot. The combination of large amounts of these spots and their layers forms an illusion of depth of the coating texture.
The first layer is made of a material which contains finely milled marble chips. This provides strong adhesion to the substrate. It is applied in a thin layer of a steel trowel or spatula.
Once this layer is dry after 4-6 hours lessirovochnomu deposited layers, which create the texture pattern.
Note! If done matte cladding, coating layers are applied from the same material as the first one. If it is necessary to receive the high gloss coating, the fine plaster is taken, mixed with the selected dye.
The sequence of work
Instructions for the implementation of their own hands:
- After alignment of the walls, and they are completely dry, apply the plaster on the wall facing and allow it to dry for 6-8 hours.
- Apply diluted with water in ratio 1: 7 primer. Rub it carefully with light pressure on the carbon brushes. Causing the two layers, let the primer dry for 4-5 hours.
- Measured off the required amount of primer material, mix it well. Add to the mix the paint calculated serving, stir until a creamy consistency.
- Material is applied onto the surface of a small spatula.
- The work begins at any of the upper corners. Spray mass evenly the same way as a conventional filler, and movements from the bottom upwards slightly.
- Accelerate multi-directional movements in plaster hand. Grater wall press down firmly and hold it to the wall at an angle of 10-15 °. Take care to avoid gaps remained.
- In the lower part of the wall work movements from the bottom up. When finished priming layer let dry for 4-5 hours.
- Measured off the required amount of coating of plaster, stir it, add the paint. Mix composition again until smooth.
- Before you make a Venetian plaster, carefully calculate the amount of the dye, a small error may require you to applying another layer.
- The material on the surface of short float Apply a small spatula.
- His arbitrary smear strokes with short arcuate motion equal to the length of the float.
The influx, which meets on the surface at the end of the previous movement is accelerated linear motion trowel at an angle to the line of the influx. Alternating spreadable and dispersing motion, randomly changing their direction and length oshtukaturte area of 1 m².
- Smooth out the material in this section of the wall length of motion float. Do this in arbitrary directions to obtain a uniform and thin layer. Force pushing and tilting the tool can slightly increase (up to 22-25 °).
- Every 3-4 motion clean the grater from adhering mass and wipe it slightly damp cloth.
- Having completed leveling, wait 10-15 minutes. Start a large spatula, wipe out the material from top to bottom just crossed movements. As soon as gloss, loosen the pressure on the tool so as not to spoil the resulting thin crust.
- Zaglyantsuyte. smoothing layer was purified float. Pressing firmly with both hands, holding it at an angle of 5-10 ° to the wall surface.
- Repeat all the steps: applying the composition of strokes, their dispersal and subsequent leveling, smoothing and further obtain the gloss on all parts of the surface.
- On the borders of the different walls and obstacles to smear the movement start by setting a grater on the border line and leading into the site tool.
- On inconvenient for application and leveling areas, use a small spatula.
- Material around obstacles and smoothes Gloss short float, moving it away from the obstacle and the inside portion.
- At the bottom part of the walls, apply arc movements float, starting from the bottom.
Important! When polishing the bottom of the tool should be directed from the bottom and upwards and being slightly crossed.
- If the results are not satisfied after the formation of the gloss on the entire wall surface, not allowing the material to dry, apply a second layer coating composition. Repeat the operation finishes, breaking the wall into sections with an area of not more than 1 m².
Tip! On-glazed plaster can be applied several layers (the color can be varied), as long as you do not like.
So, in short, how to make Venetian plaster.
- Finishing is carried out plots that area should not exceed 1 m.
At the same time in a sequential manner following four steps:
- applying strokes (the color can be changed);
- leveling material;
- smoothing of the coating portion;
- buffing or polishing of the surface.
When applying the composition of the pressure on the grater in the initial and final points of movement is weakened. Due to this change the thickness of the coating layer.
When smoothing operations traffic grater should be required to cross the borders of neighboring parcels. Optimum Technology of work and pressure on the tool chosen for themselves empirically.
If you received an invoice you do not like, without waiting for drying material, apply one or more layers to the moment when the texture and texture of plaster you will be satisfied.
Decorative finish dries in 6 hours, 24 hours can work in the room, but eventually the coating hardens only after 7 days.
We hope the material was useful We can only offer photo and video materials in this article and I wish you good luck.