Correctly answer the question whether it is possible to embroider a pregnant woman with a cross, the separation of existing prejudices from medical facts will help. Among our great-grandmothers there was an opinion about the great danger for future mothers who decided to devote attention to embroidery. Strange as it may seem, modern medics fully agree with what seems to be another ridiculous prejudice.
- Explanation: why can not you embroider a pregnant woman with a cross
- Recommendations: can I embroider a cross in pregnancy
- When can I embroider a cross with a cross
- ? A simple diagram of cross stitching: a pregnant girl
- Answer specialist:Pregnant women embroider in cross-stitch( video)
Explanation: why can not you embroider a pregnant woman with a cross
During embroidery, a woman is in an inconvenient position for a long timeWhich adversely affects the development of the fetus. During pregnancy, it is important to ensure the future baby the most relaxed position. The paradox of the situation is that embroidery is one of the ways to relieve psychological stress. It turns out, what to take during pregnancy needles and a thread in arms or hand it is possible?
In order to objectively evaluate the benefit and harm from embroidery, several important reservations must be made:
- Embroidery timeWithin one day should not exceed 20 minutes;
- If during the work the expectant mother felt discomfort, then immediately lie down;
- Regardless of the complexity of the work to be done, a large pillow should be put under your back;
- Every 5-7 minutes you need to take small breaks while walking around the room.
At home, cross-stitching is a good way to relieve the accumulated psychological stress. In this case, it is necessary to remember the precautionary measures. Every day it is allowed to embroider not more than 20 minutes with obligatory breaks. During work under the back you need to put a pillow.
Recommendations: whether it is possible to embroider a cross in pregnancy
As the term of delivery approaches, pregnant women could not fully perform household duties. In this case, they devoted time to creating a dowry with their own hands.
Embroidery became an excellent opportunity to provide the child with the necessary things, the purchase of which in the retail chain would require serious costs. The tradition of our ancestors remained in the XXI century.
Preliminary consultation in a medical facility will help reduce the likelihood of complications. Based on the results of the oral questionnaire and the data obtained during the examination, the doctor will decide whether to practice embroidery.
The medical conclusion is based on the following factors:
- Age of the patient;
- The gestational age;
- Diagnosed pathological changes in various vital mother and child systems;
- Presence of concomitant diseases.
In the event that the medic does not have any comments, he will allow to be engaged in needlework. The main thing is to follow the doctor's recommendations. In this case it will be possible to create the necessary things for the baby without harming one's own health. Unfortunately, but the medical statistics show that not always the girl receives the approving conclusion of the doctor.
When it is possible to embroider a pregnant woman with a cross
Future mothers should remember that the scientific community has not developed time boundaries on the basis of which it can be concluded that a procedure of this kind is permissible. In each case, pregnant women need, as mentioned earlier, to be guided by the doctor's conclusion. People in white coats do not tire of repeating why one should not get carried away with "amateur performance".
There are several recommendations that allow to do cross-stitch without harm for a child's future:
- The first 2 weeks of pregnancy is the time when you can give this lesson up to 2Hours;
- The second optimal period is the middle of pregnancy, provided there are no pathological changes;
- Do not engage in this weather-sensitive ladies during a sharp weather change;
- Increased toxemia and pressure drops - another good reason to abandon embroidery.
Pregnant women should be attentive to their own health. It is the safest thing to do embroidery at the beginning of pregnancy and at the time of reaching ½ a term. In the absence of diagnosed pathologies, the expectant mother will not be able to harm the child.
A simple diagram of cross-stitch embroidery: a pregnant girl
It will be symbolic for a future mother to make a thematic embroidery dedicated to one of the most significant stages in the life of every woman - pregnancy.
Similar topics can be chosen by those who want to give birth to an unusual hand-made gift for work. To begin with, you need to remember that it is better for beginners to take a simple composition.
The maximum number of colors in it is no more than 5.
Do not make common mistakes will help the implementation of the recommendations developed by experts:
- Canvas density, The material on which the work is performed depends on the complexity of the scheme;
- It is better for beginners to choose a canvas 3-5 cm more than the planned size of embroidery;
- The choice is made in favor of pastel colors that do not irritate the look;
- It is recommended to exclude small parts in the used scheme, which require a long time in an uncomfortable position.
Subject to the recommendations of the doctor and short breaks during work, embroidery is entirely useful to the future mom. It removes physical and psychological tension, and also allows you to provide the baby with the necessary things. The main thing - do not exceed the daily recommended time limit - 20 minutes. In this case, the future child is not in danger.
The answer of the expert: whether it is possible to embroider pregnant women with a cross( video)
In summary, you can say that you can embroider while pregnant. However, it is worth keeping an eye on what position the woman is in and how much time it takes to do so in order not to harm the baby.