Today it has become very fashionable to make a panel of nails and threads. An unusual occupation to create beautiful inscriptions and interesting patterns was called string-art. This idea is completely new, but very exciting. Pictures made of threads and nails are made without glue. To work, a small hammer, small nails, a thread and a base are sufficient. Successful choice of thread thickness will make it possible to visually make the panel more expressive and voluminous. The main thing in this process is to have fun.
- Panel from nails and threads: weaving diagrams
- Panel made of threads and nails: important to note
- How to make a panel of nails and threads in the form of a tree: master class
- Drawing for a panelFrom the threads with your own hands
- Simple panel of threads and nails( video)
- Examples of panels made of threads and nails( photo)
Nail and thread panel:
weaving patterns Amazing pictures can be created from ordinary nails andDifferent threads. The schemes of weaving differ from each other depending on the curls of the threads of the pattern.
The thread and nail panel can be made in two ways:
- Fill the space outside the drawing, leaving the middle of the silhouette empty;
- Draw directly on the drawing, filling the space inside.
Also winding threads on carnations make two styles: ray and solid. With the ray method, the filaments serve as fan rays emanating from one point in different directions. Threads are superimposed on each other not with a thick layer. A continuous method involves applying a contour to the substrate using a template and a pencil. Drawing of the pattern occurs by chaotic winding of the thread on the nails.
A fairly simple but interesting example of the use of a continuous method for a panel is a picture-square. It is made much faster because of the lack of drawing. All that is necessary for its creation is a hammer, nails, thread and base. You should start with the preparation of the base( DVP), in this case it is recommended to paint it with a paint, for example black. Next, clog the cloves along the perimeter of the base, retreating from the edge of 1 or 1.5 cm. Place the carnations at the same distance from each other. Then tie the end of the thread in one carnation in the corner of the square in such a way that the bundle is invisible. We begin to weave a picture, gearing the carnations opposite to each other and pulling the thread a little. On a black background, threads of absolutely different shades will be attractive. You can make a picture in one color or in a different color scheme. Then, in advance or in the process of work, connect the segments of the threads of different colors with a neat knot. As a result, you will get a very beautiful picture with a smooth transition of one color to another.
For panels it is better to choose strong threads, otherwise they may tear during work, and you will have to do everything again.
Very beautiful look panels, the picture of which is made of several elements.
A panel of threads and nails: important to note
Drawing with nails and threads like embroidery on cardboard has a very fantastic and unusual look. This process is quite simple, but there are some points that you should pay attention to.
It should be noted:
- The basis can be left unicolored or painted, in which case the panel looks more noble;
- For sketching the background, it is better to choose acrylic paints, they are more saturated;
- Threads should be of medium thickness;
- For a panel it is better to choose simple figures without small details;
- To create a template, it is better to choose thick paper or cardboard;
- As a basis, you can use fiberboard, cork board or polystyrene is a fragile material and therefore the thread between the studs should not be tightened tightly;
- For ease of weaving, the thread can be passed in place of the rod of the ballpoint pen;
- The picture will look original, if you paste a picture on a substrate and make one element with threads and nails. Thus, this section will look bigger.
The panel of threads and nails is often decorated with small stones or beads. Such material serves as an additional decoration for decorating the panel. Multicolored stones of glass play superbly under the sun. From this the picture becomes more attractive and mysterious.
It is better to think over the fastening element of the panel beforehand, before weaving the threads.
How to make a panel of nails and threads in the form of a tree: master class
Today, the creation of such unconventional masterpieces from the most common materials is welcomed. The technique of creating a panel requires attentiveness and patience. The end result of such an interesting work is impressive with its originality.
For work it is necessary:
- Paper wood template and pencil;
- Single or multi-colored thread;
- Small carnations and a hammer;
- Paint and brush;
Several trees can serve as a template for a panel, but then the weaving will be a little more complicated. Then the trees need to be connected very timidly among themselves so that visually the background density does not differ from the general space. Consider creating a panel using an example with one silhouette.
The process of creating a panel:
- First of all, it is necessary to prepare a sheet of fiberboard;
- Apply the template to the fiberboard and circle it neatly with a non-greasy pencil;
- Mark the silhouette of the tree with nails at a distance of one centimeter;
- Make the marking on the edges of the fiberboard in the same step, driving the studs to an equal depth( 1/3 of the height of the nail) and at the same distance with pliers;
- We tie a string around the nail and carefully tie an inconspicuous bundle under the bonnet.
- Consistently begin to wind the carnations, connecting the perimeter with those that distinguish the silhouette of the tree.
The main task is to fill the space around the tree. Threads should not cross the pattern inside. Nails on the perimeter are much larger, so those that distinguish the silhouette can be used several times. For this, each turn should be lowered below the cap. At the end of the panel you should make a small bundle and hide it under the nail head.
Pick up the carnations you need a suitable size so that when driving they do not look out from the back of the base.
Drawing for a panel of threads with your own hands
Threads and nails are a rather unusual material for teamwork. Although in the end you can create your own hands the real creation of art. Such a beautiful panel will decorate any interior of the room.
Ideas for thepanel
- Owl. This panel is perfect for a children's room or decorate a guest room.
- Heart. Suitable for romantic personalities. This picture will be a good gift for the day of All Lovers.
- Inscriptions. Quite stylish look inscriptions or names of loved ones from nails and threads.
- Birds. Very nice screen with two birds sitting on one branch.
- Christmas tree. This New Year's panel is interesting to make of woolen threads or threads for knitting. The themes of winter will be an excellent gift for Christmas to dear and close people.
- Cats. Well, then without these pets. The silhouette of the cat will be harmoniously combined with any interior of the room.
- Hedgehogs. This panel will effectively decorate the nest of two lovers. On the one hand, in a sense, the children's idea, but on the other - creates a unique sense of romance and warmth.
Especially popular are portraits of black threads on a white background. This art of course not everyone can, but what they do with skillful nails and nails is skillful hands, as a true masterpiece you will not name.
For the production of a small portrait, not one hundred nails is needed, but a strong long thread that performs the function of a pencil and paints.
There is still a huge number of patterns and drawings. The main thing to include your imagination and not be afraid to try something new, because your picture is in any case individual, and there are no others like that.
Simple panel of threads and nails( video)
Today, we can hardly be surprised by anything. But such an exciting lesson, as creating a panel of threads and nails, will allow you to create your own unique pictures in one single copy. After all, the most valuable things that are made by themselves. Such a creation will complement any modern interior, bring some mystery and mystery. Examples