Topiary means "European tree" or "tree of happiness" - a popular decoration for the interior, symbolizing well-being and prosperity in the house. This art has come to us relatively recently. Topiary is a small tree with a crown. The composition is created mainly from natural materials and is an ornament of any interior.
- Create unusual toiarii with our own hands
- How to start a newbie: a simple topiary
- Making a topiary from pistachios
- How to make topiary at home from rowan ash
- Topiary: how to make quickly out of coffee beans
- We make a topiary of threads with our own hands
- We make a topiary for the kitchen by our own hands
- Topiarii with our own hands: what is this
- Mini-topiary with our hands: where to start
- KaTo make a topiary bonsai with your own hands
- Making a topiary lamp yourself
- How to make a topiari with your own hands( video)
- Examples of self-made topiarios( photo)
Creating unusual toiarii with your own hands
Creating an unusualTopiary is possible only with the help of original materials and ideas.
Such topiary can be:
- From egg goose shell, decorated on one side with small bright beads or artificial flowers;
- Of feather boa;
- Of gold-painted paint spray of various gears, nuts and bolts;
- From satin ribbons in the form of petals, when, as a result of the crown, a dahlia flower is obtained;
- From macaroni. And they can be painted in bright green or blue;From dried mandarin peel.
The creative idea of an unusual topiary is to make small pads for needles. Additional decor is provided by needles, pins, buttons and skeins of thread. This is a kind of needle bed for the most creative master.
The trunk and stand in skillful hands are transformed into unusual and original elements of the topiary.
Pictures of unusual topiarii can be viewed on the Internet.
How to start a newcomer: a simple topiary
Simple topiarios are performed absolutely from any material that is at hand at home.
It can be:
- Wrapping paper and ribbons;
- Cotton swabs;
- Figures from colored or corrugated paper;
- Artificial flowers;
- Beads, buttons or colored stones;
- Nutshell, acorns and bumps;
- Flowers from fabric.
Simple topiarias are made with a minimum of financial costs. Therefore, it is rational not to throw out interesting and unusual materials, but to save for further use.
Decorate a simple topiary can be elegant beads.
Manufacture of topiary from pistachios
The original idea for topiary is from pistachios.
Basically two pistols are used with pistachios:
- First. A flower is made from the shell by gluing. Basically, in the composition of the three are not very large, or one, but more impressive. In this case, the twine is used.
- Second. Paste the chopped shell on the ball.
In both cases, the pistachios can be left in their original form, which is quite cute, or painted in the right color.
For work it is better to use a whole and strong shell.
How to make topiary at home from rowan ash
Topiary from rowan berries is a very interesting idea for children's creativity. The manufacture of crafts in the home from small natural material well develops the child's abilities and motor skills.
- Wooden or plastic stick;
- Rowan branches;
- Packing of office pins;
- Adhesive and scissors;
- Polyfoam ball.
- Flower pot;
- A piece of styrofoam.
Getting Started. Cut out the foam plastic in the shape of a pot and plant the wrapped stick with a twine on the glue in the center of the stand. From above on a stick we fasten a foam ball and fix it with glue. Wait until the product dries. We begin decorating the ball with berries. To do this, each berry pierce a pencil pin and stick them into the crown tightly to each other.
Rowan berries should be dried beforehand, as they decrease in size during drying.
White foam can be pre-painted with red paint. Decorate the base of the pot can be dried leaves and cones.
Topiary: how to make quickly from coffee beans
To quickly and accurately make a topiary, then think in advance of the idea and prepare suitable materials. Topiary made from coffee beans is made very simply and quickly, but with taste.
You will need:
- Coffee beans;
- Strong wire and thick thread for the barrel;
- Polyfoam ball( bought from the store);
- Gypsum and water to strengthen the stand;
- The pot is brown;
The most time-consuming and jeweled work process is the gluing of the grains onto the ball. And they can be glued on either side. Next, according to the usual scheme, a trunk is built, it is planted on a ball and immersed in a diluted gypsum pot.
Preliminary the ball must be dyed in a dark brown color.
You can decorate such a tree with a cinnamon stick. The fragrance in this case will be even more fascinating.
Globus-topiary: the technique of manufacturing with their own hands
Very often topiary made from coffee beans is made in the form of a globe.
- The frame is made from the help of a wire wrapped in twine;
- A ball is pierced through with a stick;
- Crown is wrapped in twine, imitating the axle.
The globe in such an interesting design will decorate the schoolboy's table or any work surface.
The twine can be made lighter by soaking it in a chlorine solution.
We make a topiary of threads with our own hands
Quite unusual is a topiary with a transparent crown made of thread.