When thinking about what to please for the holiday of family and friends, we are often lost in conjecture, fearing that our choice will be unoriginal or even worseAddition - unnecessary. However, a gift made by own hands, preserving the warmth of the heart and soul, will always have to taste.
- Beautiful topiary from organza: a bit of history
- Master class of topiary from organza: detailed process
- How to make the organi candles for topiary
- Topiary of flowers and organza: the main differences
- TopiaryFrom organza: wedding presents
- Topiary "heart" made from organza: we make it right
- How to make a topiary from organza yourself( video)
- Topiary made of organza in interior( photo)
Beautiful toparia Organza: a bit of history
Gentle Topiary organza - the perfect gift for any occasion. Topiary are among other things a fashionable and fresh interior solution for any home. They are called trees of happiness, because they cause joy and upliftment in any person who received them as a gift.
The word "topiary" originated in the days of Ancient Rome, originally called slaves, which maintain beauty in the gardens and an originality that pleases the eye. Further, the art of ornamental care for trees and shrubs was designated, today miniature interior trees are called the topiary, they are made by themselves with the inclusion of natural materials in the composition. You can use absolutely any materials: twigs, elegant cockleshells, beautiful pebbles, moss and dried flowers.
Topiary are not artistic copies of living trees, so you are not limited in the flight of your imagination.
So, you can get a topiary made of flowers, cones, coffee beans or even fruits. The most gentle and graceful types of topiary are topiary from organza, about their creation will be described in detail below.
Master Class of Topiary from Organza: detailed process
In this part of the article, you will be presented with a step-by-step explanation of the process of making a topiary with your own hands.
For the manufacture of the tree of happiness you will need to stock up:
- Organza( approximately 2.5 meters, remember that the width of the fabric should not be less than 70cm);
- Ball-blank of foam plastic with a diameter of at least 7 cm;
- Adhesive gun for working with hot glue;
- Graceful flower pot for the composition;
- Stapler( the most common, clerical will do);
- Mounting foam;
- With sharp scissors;
- Tinder( remember that it is a decorative bearing element, therefore it should be aesthetically attractive);
- Atal or brocade ribbons;
- Decorative items for your taste.
Instructions for step by step
To start work better from the topiary barrel, if you did not find a beautiful and smooth snag yourself, buy an already crafted decor or studioHand-made. The original solution is to decorate the driftwood with a satin ribbon or color it in the color you want, especially fresh will look gold or red. If you decide to decorate the snag with a satin ribbon, do not forget to fix its end with hot glue.
An interesting version of the snag decor will be white twine or lace.
When the snag is ready, insert it into the ball-billet, be careful: it should stand exactly and firmly, you can "plant" it on the hot glue. After you can do the decor of the flowerpot, for example, you can wrap it with a stiff string, putting it on a hot glue, you can decorate with lace or cloth. Further fill the pot with mounting foam, but not to the brim, remember: the mounting foam may increase in volume. Insert a driftwood in the pot with foam and leave the future tree for the night, the next day remove the excess of dried foam. After you start working with the organza, cut the number of squares you need, make a pound( how to make the balls, written below), fold the workpieces in a convenient place for you, for example, on a tray. Next in turn, put on the hot glue each pound, thus fixing them on the ball. As a result, you should get the organza crown.
You just need to decorate your tree, the process is not limited to anything other than your imagination and the general concept of the topiary. An example of ready-made topiary you can see in the photo.
How to make the organza balls for topiary
Let's figure out how to make the organza balls. Funtikami called small decorative details, allowing, like a puzzle, to collect a topiary. It is necessary to cut small squares from the organza, no more than 7 cm in length, give preference to the floral organza, it will not give you trouble in the creative process, the usual organza is used to fall off the edge.
The resulting squares should be folded diagonally, slightly displacing the corners, and then bending them so that the accordion turned out, fix the pound with a stapler or pin. Sometimes they are fastened with a thread, but this will significantly increase the running time.
Topiary of flowers and organza: the main differences
If you want to please yourself or your loved ones with a fresh and bright topiary, then you can make a topiary from fresh flowers. To do this, you need to stock up on a floral sponge, flowers for your taste, decor elements, stem for the trunk, a vase and cement.
- First wrap the pot with a package, pour it with the ready-made cement, before reaching the edge 5-6 cm, in the middle, install the barrel and leave to dry for the night, after hardening, cut off the edges of the bag and fill with a floral sponge potTo the brim.
- After moistening the sponge, decorate it with moss.
- Further arrange live flowers to your taste, simply sticking them into a sponge and fixing them with ribbons on a wooden base.
perfectly fits in. Remember: the more colors, the more splendid and colorful your composition.
After decorate the topiary with ribbons, beads or lace. This topiary is good because you can change flowers and decor at will and necessity.
Topiary from organza: wedding presents
If you are going to attend a wedding, then you obviously have a question, what to give to the newlyweds. Of course, it is customary to give flowers to the main gift, but usually at weddings there is such an abundance of flowers that young people do not even pay attention to them, and a few days will pass and all the beauty will fade, there will be no trace of your efforts.
With a little effort and effort, you can really surprise and please the newlyweds by presenting them a handmade topiary for the wedding.
Creating a topiary made of organza for the wedding "Lilac Happiness"
For its manufacture you need to stock up:
- Polypropylene base ball;
- Pink floral organza( about 5 m);
- The trunk( 35-40 cm);
- Vase( better ceramic and elegantly decorated);
- Wedding figurine;
- Satin colors;
- Satin ribbons;
- Acrylic pink or lilac paint;
- Adhesive gun;
- Stationery stapler;
- Scissors. The presence of bugs or other miniature animals will make your creation more alive, and this will surely please the children.
Let's start with the coloring of the trunk in lilac or pink color, while it dries, we prepare the balls, then we fix the trunk in the base( You can put it on hot glue).Having diluted in a pot the necessary amount of alabaster, we place there a trunk with a basis. Leave it for the night - harden. Next, accurately and consistently fix the pieces on the basis, forming the crown. In addition to the pound on the foundation, it is necessary to glue flowers, it should not be much, their goal is to enrich the composition without making it heavier. At the end, zadekoriruyte pot season and pass on the line along the trunk of the beads. Under the crown, you can install a wedding statuette.
Topiary "heart" made of organza: we make it right
Making a topiary in the form of heart by technology is similar to making a traditional organza topiary:
- First of all, prepare a pot, wrap it with a cloth, for example, red, lace or ribbons, Fill it with cement, mounting foam or alabaster( at your choice, depending on what it is more convenient and more customary to work with).
- We fasten the barrel in the solution with the heart-shaped ball-core fixed on it. You can either cut it out yourself from polystyrene foam or buy ready-made stock.
- After the solution has solidified, and the barrel with the ball is fixed, you can start forming the crown. Funtiki fixed hot glue by standard technology. It is better if you start to fill the tree from the top down or spiral.
- When the crown is ready, do not forget about the decor, decorate the pot with moss or sesame, and the crown itself can be decorated with beads or feathers.
How to make a topiary from organza yourself( video)
Topiary is happiness, embodied by your hands, it's not just an accessory for interior decoration, it is a symbol of home comfort and peace in the house.
topiary Organza interior( photo)