Representatives of the Solanaceae family are very demanding on the conditions of their maintenance, therefore, the pepper in the greenhouse is made with jewelry accuracy. The rate is made for fertilizers containing nitrogen and potassium. It is always worth remembering the degree of acidity of the soil. Given this factor, you should choose the optimal composition of the nutritional formula and determine the regularity of the feeding.
- Chemical composition of fertilizers: how to feed the peppers in the greenhouse
- Purpose determines the means: fertilizer for pepper in the greenhouse
- Preparing the soil for planting: how to water the pepper in the greenhouse
- Eating and watering the peppers inGreenhouse of polycarbonate
- Nuances of watering peppers in the greenhouse: how often and at what temperature
- How to feed peppers in the greenhouse( video)
Chemical composition of fertilizers: how to feed the peppers in the greenhouse
In addition to nitrogen and potassium fertilizers, the use of chlorine-based fertilizers is actively used in horticulture. Use it with great care. On the one hand, they allow us to normalize the chemical composition of the acid soil. On the other hand, peppers do not tolerate even a small amount of chlorine. In this connection, it is necessary to introduce this substance in small quantities.
Continuing the topic of the physicochemical composition of fertilizers, it is necessary to dwell on a number of other significant factors:
- Variety of planted vegetables;
- Minimum and maximum temperature in the region;
- Age of the used seedling;
- Number of appeared ovaries;
- Characteristics of the emerging ovaries.
Food crops planted in a polycarbonate greenhouse need constant fertilization. Before doing this, you need to know the chemical composition of the soil and the characteristics of the selected variety of nightshade crops.
Purpose determines the means: fertilizer for pepper in the greenhouse
At the heart of any action lies the need to achieve a certain result. In the middle zone, fertilizers are introduced to normalize the development and growth of seedlings. This is done from the moment when their lands appeared first sprouts.
The end point in time, when fertilizers are no longer required, is the formation of the main fruit. Phosphoric top dressing is used as the main nutrient.
In some cases, you need to feed seedlings in the greenhouse with calcium and mash. This is done to speed up the process of forming ovaries.
. If you are talking about other practical tips, they look like this:
- Long rains outside the window - an occasion to feed pepper more often with potash fertilizers;
- Reverse advice is given in the case when there are more days more restful;
- The greater the risk of various diseases in seedlings, the less nitrogen fertilization should be applied.
The work of a horticulturist in many respects coincides with the work of a sapper. Each step in both cases must be repeatedly verified. The introduction of any top dressing begins from the moment of planting and until the beginning of flowering. The composition of the nutrient mixture is determined by the climatic conditions and requirements of the selected pepper variety.
Preparing the soil for planting: how to water the pepper in the greenhouse
The correct ratio of water and top dressing is the key to getting a good harvest. All work begins at the moment when the temperature background has become stably positive. Depending on the resources available, the gardener can water the soil with a ready-made top dressing bought in the store, or make it yourself. The second option is preferable when it comes to a fairly large greenhouse.
The recipe for a properly prepared peppercorn solution is as follows:
- 1 teaspoon of potassium sulfate;
- 1 tablespoon superphosphate dining room;
- ½ bucket compost of yearly exposure;
- 1 full glass of wood ash.
The specified amount is enough for 1 meter square area. In order to determine the actual number for a single greenhouse, it is necessary to perform simple mathematical operations. Soil preparation takes no more than 3-5 days before active field works begin. The procedure begins in early spring, as soon as the weather outside the window has normalized.
Eating and watering peppers in a glasshouse made of polycarbonate
Healthy food for peppers is always supplemented by a proper amount of liquid. In this case, not every summer resident is able to determine the optimal amount of watering.
Regardless of the grade of the seed, a balance must be observed. Lack of water will weaken the structure of pepper and its wilting.
If there is too much liquid, then the rot will put a cross on the future harvest.
The following recommendations will help you determine how often you need to supply seedlings with life-giving moisture:
- An automatic system is used in large greenhouses. It is based on the work of sensors, which in real time monitor the level of moisture concentration in the soil.
- Manual method - suitable for those cases when the greenhouse is small and the number of pepper plantations is strictly limited.
- Mechanical - a transitional option between the automatic and manual way of supplying seedlings with water. It is useful in those cases when a large greenhouse is used seasonally.
- The time for irrigation is selected in such a way that it is not too hot or cold.
The volume of the introduced liquid is determined solely by the characteristics of a particular variety. The more accurately the summer resident is acquainted with the data given on the package with seeds, the less he will have problems.
Nuances of watering peppers in the greenhouse: how often and at what temperature
Continuing the theme of proper care for seedlings, it is necessary to dwell on the developed recommendations concerning nursing issues. To begin with, you need to remember that nutrients are not introduced more than once every 14 days.
Regardless of the type of fertilizer, it is necessary to feed substances diluted exclusively in a warm solution( + 25C).
To start the plant slowly poured heat water and only then top dressing is introduced.
In addition, there are some other nuances:
- Within one month ½ of the time, organic fertilizers are introduced and ½ time - mineral fertilizers;
- Water is introduced in small quantities - the drip irrigation system proved to be well;
- Rainwater can be collected for irrigation, but only after pre-treatment.
How to feed peppers in the greenhouse( video)
Providing normalized nutrition and watering of seedlings is the key to a good harvest. Characteristics of variety and soil, climatic features of the region, types of fertilizers - all this must be taken into account before any actions begin. Even a slight error will lead to a slowdown in the development of seedlings or simply to the death of the crop. In addition, it is worth remembering the need for regular normalized watering.