Nowadays all products of Boulurjan are manufactured in 5 plants. And with this manufacture is subjected to very strict quality control. All these moments make it possible to manufacture furnaces with the highest heat transfer. Also, manufacturers have tried to make very solid casings for furnaces. Such a body consists of a steel sheet 4 mm thick. Due to the use of modern technology, fuel consumption is small. As a result, this design is safe and not harmful to human health.
- Bilergar stove: positive and negative sides
- Baking ladle oven with your own hands: diagram and drawing
- What you need in order to make a bubble yourself
- Miracle furnace on wood bouleri: the principle of operationAnd the device
- Burger: user reviews
- Hot Wizard( video)
- Examples of the furnace bakerian( photo)
Oven bakerjan: positive and negative sides
This oven is like a bakeriahas many advantages: quickly heats the room, large wood can burn for a long time, even this oven is safe and has an efficiency of about eighty percent. The design of such a furnace is well thought out, and it is difficult to find bad reviews about it.
Furnace consoles of bakerian:
- High fuel requirement. For such a stove, use only fuel from wood or processed wood such as chips, paper, cardboard, briquettes and pellets. And with such fuel it must be dry.
- Condensate accumulation. Such a corrosive condensate is very difficult to dispose of, since it can not be poured near the yard or the house, it is very toxic.
- The soot accumulates very quickly in the chimney and needs to be cleaned periodically. The formation of soot, it turns out, from the use of raw firewood. And if you use only dry fuel, then cleaning will be required much less often.
For this stove, these are all cons. If we are talking about the independent manufacture of such a stove, then from a practical point of view it is a complex construction, which has a huge number of welded seams and a requirement for them. And if you do not have experience in welding. It is better to buy a new oven, and its price is not very high, if you compare the cost of material for self-production.
Bugler Furnace with own hands: scheme and drawing
This furnace has an original structure in which everything is done to quickly heat the room and maintain further heat.
The furnace body consists of pipes that are parabola-shaped and welded with metal strips. These pipes protrude only one-third of their diameter, and the rest of the pipes are in the furnace's interior.
This system is an efficient heat exchanger and coolant that acts air. And when the furnace is ignited, air is sucked into the lower part of the pipes, this air takes away most of the heat from the heated metal. This flow is quite intense. With an excellent burning of the stove in a minute, through 6 pipes passes more than four cubes of air, and the temperature of this air at the outlet is more than 120 degrees.
Active combustion is not the main operating mode of the bouleriard furnace. Most of the fuel is smoldering. In the smoldering mode, the air that passes through the pipes is no longer burning, but only sixty to seventy degrees, and the case is heated to about fifty degrees.
Internal combustion chamber is divided into 3 parts:
- The bottom of the furnace is separated by a grid of grates;
- The upper part is also separated by the bars; it has the name: a chamber for afterburning;
- The furnace itself.
Grate from grates can be made from standard cast iron bars, and steel, but steel should not be less than 4 mm. The upper part of the partition does not reach the door. Also, this baffle is not solid, but has holes, holes in the upper baffle are necessary for air to enter the furnace and to maintain the combustion of gases. On the area of the partition, the holes occupy about seven percent.
The upper part of the rear wall has an outlet for exhaust gases. It has a damper or a damper, the damper and the damper have a smaller diameter than the diameter of the chimney pipe by about ten, fifteen percent. Also in the flap a sector is cut out. Such a sector regulates the thrust in the furnace, and the gaps that between the flap and the outlet for evacuating gases at any position of the gate do not allow the carbon monoxide to enter the room. The passage of carbon monoxide will not happen even if the oven door is open.
Further in the furnaces of bouleri from the branch pipe there passes not a chimney that is directed upwards, but a horizontal section of the pipe, in this pipe the unburnt gases cool down a little. Then the chimney curves upward. In these furnaces, the boulevard is in this bend, an economizer is mounted. This section is very insulated, it also serves for periodic burning of gas from the furnace.
What you need in order to make a self-made bakederean
You will need a special material to make a stove yourself.