pumping station. Pumping station installation is a key step in the installation of personal water supply. That is why it is important to comply with all the rules and recommendations for installation of equipment. Any minor error can spoil the whole result of the well.
- Fundamentals of pumping station installation in the
- well Hydrophore connection: determination of the installation location
- Connection diagram of the pumping station to the well: installation of the
- piping. Connection of the pump station to the
- . Connection of the pumping station to the well(Video)
Fundamentals of pumping station installation in the well
For pumping water from wells and shallow stations using submersible pumps or specialPumping stations. More reliable and high-quality equipment is the second option. The set of stations includes different equipment, which in the complex ensures stable operation of the system.
Components of the pump station:
- Pumped storage tank;
- Pressure switch;
The pump is most often chosen as a centrifugal type. It performs the function of lifting and transporting water. Hydro accumulation tank is a tank divided into several compartments. This ensures smooth operation of the structure. At the same time, automation is run less often. The battery helps to mitigate the water hammer.
The centrifugal pump can be installed in combination with a submersible pump. This is important when transporting water to the upper floors.
The pressure switch responds to changes in the system. After reducing the pressure in the pipes and the accumulator, the relay starts the pump operation, and the liquid enters the pipeline from the well. The manometer records all changes.
A water intake system is used to transport fluids from the well. It includes a sampling hose with a check valve. The output is the central pipeline. He connects the pumping station to the house.
Connecting the hydrophore: locating the
First you need to determine the location of the pump structure. In total, there are 2 options for placing the device. Each has its own peculiarities, advantages and disadvantages.
Options for placing the pumping station:
- The above ground installation method is a utility room. It can be a separate building, a barn, a basement, a car.
- Underground installation option - caisson. It is a special protective well, which is located above the head of the source.
When installing the system in the back room, the placement takes place over the head of the well or remotely from it. Therefore, it is best to equip the extension or install the pump in the basement of the house. Either way, there must be heat in the site of the arrangement, and also it will be necessary to equip the waterproofing.
The storage room must be well insulated. Otherwise, the liquid in the accumulator will freeze and rupture the vessel walls.
When the station is installed in a caisson, the device is placed in a recess, below the freezing level of the soil. This simplifies the issue of heating, it is not needed here. But because of the increased humidity it is necessary to mount a reliable waterproofing. But the repair work in a small cell is laborious enough. And equipment in the earth will be more prone to corrosion. Therefore, it is better to choose a ground installation method.
Connection diagram of the pumping station to the well:
pipeline installation Usually a well is near the house. For optimal operation of the water supply system, unhindered flow of fluid from the well to the point of consumption should be arranged. That's why you should properly install the water supply.
For the insulation of pipes, mineral wool can be used. This is a budget option, which is absolutely safe for the environment.
It should be noted that in winter the pipes can freeze. For this purpose, the installation is carried out below the freezing level of the earth. You can also perform pipeline insulation.
Pipeline connection diagram:
- First you need to dig trenches. In doing so, make a slight bias towards the source of water intake.
- In the walls and base of the trench, holes are made at the required depth.
- In the walls of the well, you will need to make a platform for mounting the equipment.
- The next step is laying pipes.
- The pump station is equipped with pedestal feet. They are fixed on the site with the help of anchor bolts. This is done so that the equipment is not drowned by the action of constant vibrations.
- The pipeline is connected to the equipment on the site.
In case of pipeline construction, a high level of groundwater occurrence can be a problem. Then perform the installation of pipes above this level. It is important to insulate the nipples.
Rules for connecting the pump station to the
After the installation of the pipeline, proceed to the equipment of the water intake pipe. The outside of the device is equipped with a metal mesh. This is a kind of filter for rough water purification. The grid also performs the protective function of the equipment in the event of a breakdown.
should be taken into account. Also, a non-return valve must be connected. This element ensures correct filling of the pipe with water. Otherwise, the nozzle will be empty and the pump will not be able to perform its functions. The connection of the non-return valve is on the reverse side with a coupling.
Sequence of connection of the hydrophore:
- After fixing the equipment, the end of the branch pipe with check valve must be lowered into the well.
- Next, you need to connect the water inlet hose to the pump. For this purpose, a coupling with an external thread is used. The reverse side of the hose is also equipped with a check valve.
- Then connect the pump to the water supply.
After all the successive processes, it is necessary to check the operation of the hydrophore. The test involves filling the pump with water, accumulators and pipes. A special hole is provided for this.
All connections must be sealed. For this, the seams are well sealed with a linen winding and a sealing paste.
Next, start the engine. The liquid will begin to fill the system until the required pressure is set. After that, the system will turn off. If necessary, the relay needs to be adjusted to operate at the optimum pressure.
P Connecting the pumping station to the well( video)
Installing the pumping station is an affordable procedure for everyone. The work requires special attention, but all the steps can be performed independently with observance of all rules and recommendations. With the correct installation of the system, the equipment will last a long time and properly.