Make a private home heating system with their own hands is difficult, but doable task. Self-assembly allows you to save a significant amount of money. The main advantage of private heating is complete independence from public services. Adjust the temperature and turn off the boiler at any time of the year.
- Domestic water heating
- Schemes wiring pipes: the heating of the house with his own hands
- choice of materials and boilers: Heating with their hands in a private home
- boiler Selection: water heating in a private home
- Mounting System: boiler room in a private house with his own hands
- heating device with your hands( video)
Domestic water heating
The most popular water heating. Having installed the boiler, it is possible to heat the whole house, and not separate rooms. The moderate surface temperature of pipes and radiators does not cause a specific smell when settling dust, unlike electric convectors.
downside to allocate the volume of work and the high cost of the assembly. It will be necessary to carry out preventive measures. During operation, leaks may occur.
The water heating system is made up of a heating unit, a network of pipes and radiators. For the treatment and adjustment of the coolant, an expansion vessel and additional attributes are installed.
The expansion tank is an important part of the design. When heated, the water expands. In a closed system, the surpluses have nowhere to go, so a pipe break can occur. The tank serves as a liquid fryer, where excess water flows.
Basic principle of water heating operation:
- The boiler produces water heating up to a certain temperature;
- Hot liquid through the pipes enters the radiators, which heat the room;
- Slightly cooled water is sent to the boiler for further heating.
There is a closed system: boiler, pipe, radiator, pipe, boiler.
wiring diagrams pipes: heating the house with his own hands
wiring diagrams of pipes can be: monotube - the most economical option and two-pipe.
process tube 1 is used, which is a closed loop for the first design. The system works as a result of different density of cold and hot water. A lower density is possessed by a heated liquid that is squeezed out by cold water. Moving along the pipe, it heats the radiators, then returns to the boiler. Each subsequent battery receives a lower water temperature.
For normal operation and natural circulation, the pipe diameter and angle of inclination are important. The maximum expansion should pass near the boiler, gradually narrowing as far as removal. The rules apply to the return. The angle of inclination should be 3-5 degrees. The heater itself is located in the basement or basement.
This heating design is suitable for a single-story house and does not depend on electricity. Most often this system is used for solid fuels.
Two-pipe system consists of 2 main pipes. One feeds into the heated carrier into the radiator, the other returns the cooled water to the boiler. Forced heat distribution provides a circulation pump. This system more evenly distributes heat and is used for a country house in several floors. Minus is the additional costs for consumables.
In addition to the basic attributes, you will need:
- Circulation pump;
- Devices and means of process automation.
Two-pipe heating system is volatile. If the pump is switched off, the pump stops working. In the winter, a prolonged absence of electricity can lead to a breakdown of the system.
Selection of materials and boilers: heating by own hands in a private house
Before buying equipment and materials, it is necessary to determine the boiler output. To do this, calculate the heated area, taking into account the end walls of windows and aisles.
calculating heating GUIDE:
- for premises of 200 square meters. M will be sufficient boiler of 25 kW;
- House for 300 square meters. M will heat equipment in 35kW;
- From 400 to 600 square meters. M heats the equipment by 60 kW;
- For a larger building, a comfortable temperature can be obtained with a capacity of 100 kW.
The next step is the selection and calculation of the pipeline.
on the market provided with materials from:
- metal plastic;
Ideal option will be copper media. They are durable, easy to operate, withstand high pressures and temperatures. The only downside is their high cost.
Steel specimens are now installed very rarely. Such pipes require the purchase of special threaded drifts.
Metal-plastic constructions have gained wide popularity. Material well withstands heat load, easily bends at different angles. For installation, special fittings must be purchased. They will facilitate the process of assembling the structure. Metalloplastik refers to the average price policy.
The cheapest option is polypropylene. For the installation of the system requires special equipment for sealing press fittings. Polymer products expand with increasing internal temperature, and folds can be straightened, so there is a risk of water leakage. Such elements have an aesthetic appearance.
Boiler selection: water heating in a private house
Manufacturers produce several models of boilers. The heating unit must be selected based on the type of fuel, ensuring its uninterrupted operation.
heat generators are of the following types:
- On solid and liquid fuels.
Electrical heating is the most efficient. The efficiency is about 100%.Such systems do not require the installation of additional elements: chimneys, ventilation. They are simple to operate and cheap to install. However, they require additional electric power, and the energy consumption can be very expensive for owners.
The most popular gas installations. Such designs are reliable, compact and quite effective. In addition, a chimney and ventilation device is required. Heating with gas is a budget option. The equipment is prevented every year. The boiler can be installed in the presence of a gas pipeline and installation requires special permission.
Boilers operating on solid fuels are an alternative to a gas heat carrier. Such units require constant monitoring, procurement of raw materials and long warm up. Due to dirt during operation, an additional room is required - a boiler room.
advantages of solid fuel boilers:
- operate on coal and wood;
- Cheap fuel;
- Compact size;
- Inexpensive installation.
Liquid fuel equipment, quite a budget, installation and heating will cost the owner as natural gas. A distinctive disadvantage is the specific odor after visiting the boiler room. Annual prevention of the boiler will require a lot of effort.
Installation of the system: a boiler house in a private house with their own hands
After completing the wiring diagram and acquiring the necessary equipment and materials, the installation of the heating system begins.
- install the boiler. Teplouzel gas and electricity can be placed in any room, equipment for liquid and solid fuel requires a utility room or boiler room.
- Next, connect the gas pipe of the boiler to the central chimney. Joints are smeared with heat-resistant clay or mastic.
- If the forced heat distribution option is selected, install the pump.
- Next install radiators. Batteries are hung under the window sills on special brackets. Before you start, you need to make a marking of the walls. All radiators should be at the same level. Batteries are installed at a distance of 2 cm from the wall.
- Complete the heating system by installing pipes and associated components. It is necessary to install the expansion barrel at the highest point. Run the pipes to the radiators and mount them. It is advisable to provide cranes each heating element. In the event of a leak, it will be possible to repair the unit without draining the entire system.
completed all the installation work, make a trial run. All detected defects are eliminated.
heating device with your hands( video)
heating options depend on the location of the energy, financial and technical capabilities. For a summer residence it is possible to choose an option of electric or fuel heating. Domestic local heating requires constant use of equipment, therefore it is recommended to use gas boilers. For the gas system, a trial run is carried out under the supervision of a specialist.