Radiation layout is ideal for multi-family houses or private toottedzhey with several floors, and a large number of living rooms. To date, there is a radiant heat supply system with gravity and forced circulation.
- Radiation wiring of the heating system: the principle of operation
- Radiation heating system with forced circulation: system features
- Modern radiation heating system of a private house: the pros and cons
- Radiation heating system in an apartment house: wiring diagram
- radiation heating system( video)
radiation wiring of the heating system: the principle of operation
collector( radiation) heating systems provide connchenie each heater to the distribution manifold. From the device to each radiator in the house there is a pipe with hot water, to it also the return with cooled coolant. The collector itself is connected to the boiler by two pipes - a supply and return pipe.
Provided that the radiators are located in the same room, they can be connected in pairs to the collector.
Distributed collector - a rather large unit, so it is recommended to place it in a special place. If the house has two or more floors, on each of them it is necessary to install the distributing device.
The main feature of the beam system is the ability to disable one or more radiators without disturbing the rest of the system. With radial wiring, the consumption of the main material - pipes - increases, since it is necessary to carry out two heating circuits.
If the house is insulated from the outside, the heat loss will be minimal, and the beam system will work more efficiently.
Radiation heating with forced circulation: system features
tee previously used heating system with time goes by the wayside, replaced by more new and efficient heating methods. Radiation heat supply is a rather complicated design of the heating system. It includes several important elements necessary for effective work.
- boiler - instrument whose task is to heat the heat transfer fluid and feed it into the heating system.
- Circulation pump - thanks to this device, the heat transfer fluid spreads faster through the system.
- The collector is an aggregate that helps to evenly distribute the coolant around the house. It is installed on each floor of a multi-storey building.
- The cabinet is an optional element of the system. It performs mostly aesthetic function, all the wiring elements and the collector are hidden in it.
- Pipes and radiators are the elements by which the coolant moves.
for each private house. Each private house needs its own heating system based on the layout of the building. Designing, installation and maintenance of the collector system of individual heating is considered a simple matter, but sometimes it does require professional intervention.
It is impractical to install a radiant heating system in houses with 3-4 living rooms.
When designing a heating system for a two-story house, special attention should be given to choosing a pump. It must be powerful enough to drive water through the system throughout the house. If there are frequent interruptions in electricity in the cottage or the house is not connected to the mains, the coolant circulation is carried out in a natural way.
Modern radiant heating system for a private house: pros and cons
When choosing an individual heat supply system for a private house, it is important to take into account all the nuances, think through each stage of construction. Every owner dreams of economical and effective heating of his house. Radial wiring is currently considered the best option for autonomous heating.
Strengths of the system:
- Temperature control on each radiator;
- High efficiency;
- The ability to hide the entire wiring of pipes in the floor;
- Ability to repair and replace heating devices without shutting down the system;
- Uniform heating of all rooms;
- A small number of connecting elements during the installation of the system.
Among the shortcomings can be identified high cost elements of the system - the pump, reservoir and materials for the wiring system.
The need to install a collector in a special cabinet or compartment is also a difficult condition if every meter of free space is planned.
Such heating can be installed in a private home, as well as in high-rise office building or hospital complex, not to depend on the central heating pipe.
Radiant heating in an apartment house: connection diagram
When a multi-apartment building is equipped with a radiant heating system, the calculation and design is compiled by a special organization.
The collector-beam layout of the pipeline is used in an apartment building - the placement of pipes is carried out under the screed.
When installing the collector and radiators at the same level, it is possible to accumulate air in the batteries. For this purpose, a Maevsky crane is installed in each apartment for each heating device to remove air from the system.
Wiring is simple:
- From the boiler, heating the water to a manifold is a pipe diameter of ¾ inch. It is possible to install a pump on this pipe, but experts recommend mounting the circulation device on a return.
- Diversion of ½-in. Pipe to radiators from the manifold. From there, the spent coolant is returned to the boiler by return for further circulation. These pipes can be hidden under the floor.
- The installation of thermostatic heads on radiators helps to set a comfortable temperature for a certain room.
The radiant heat network is practically devoid of shortcomings, except for the financial side. When choosing quality materials and the correct installation, it has a long service life.
Radiation heating system( video)
collector system of individual heating quite efficient, safe and comfortable routing of the pipeline. It can be installed almost anywhere - both in private houses and in multi-storey buildings. It is not effective for heating small country houses.