In the private sector in the city or outside it is not possible to connect to the central heating at home, so the owners of the cottages are engaged in the installation of independent heating. It is possible to install open and closed heating systems.
- closed heating system with pump: system features
- closed heating system: advantages and disadvantages
- closed heating system: single pipe
- diagram What is a double-pipe heating system gated
- Forms of the closed system of a private house heating( video)
closed heating system with pump: system features
Autonomous heating - Port systemnennyh interconnected elements, which heat up when connected to a heat source. It can be as oven, and water or electric heating - it all depends on whether the tenants are there permanently or come periodically.
Properly installed water heating can be powered from any source of energy - gas, solid fuel, mining.
The heat supply of the closed type consists of pipes, a boiler, a circulating pump, a battery and an expansion tank. All elements are hermetic - water does not evaporate when heated and circulating.
difference between closed and open heating systems:
- Open autonomous heating system involves the installation of the expansion tank at the highest point - in the attic under the roof, in the closed, he canPlaced anywhere.
- Unlike an open system, the closed heating system is hermetically sealed and isolated from air flows.
- In an open heating system, wide pipes are used, which are installed under a certain slope for better circulation. For a closed system, pipes of smaller diameter are needed.
- For a closed heating system, it is important to correctly install and adjust the pump.
Circulation pumps provide an even distribution of the coolant through the pipes, increase the productivity of the system and help save fuel consumption.
closed heating system: advantages and disadvantages
sealed heating system pump operates at a pressure in the full atmospheric isolation, which leads to less oxidation of the metal elements.
- The heat carrier is water, does not evaporate, it is constantly in the system. If necessary, you can use antifreeze, which allows the system not to freeze, even if it is off for a short time.
- The use of a pump for the circulation of the heating medium allows the system to work faster and, accordingly, to heat the room faster.
- Expansion tank can be installed in the immediate vicinity of the boiler, which makes the system more compact.
- With the help of special cranes, you can adjust the temperature in the room or turn off a particular room from the system in case of uselessness.
- Small diameter pipes are used for installation of the system.
- Sealed system eliminates the appearance of air plugs in radiators.
Among the disadvantages can be distinguished by the fact that the system can not operate without power. If the power supply is disconnected, the pump will stop operating.
The only solution to the problem of power outage can be installing an autonomous generator, but this is an additional source of costs.
If the pipes of the system are not properly installed, the air can get inside, causing a malfunction. Therefore, it is very important to check all the components of the heating system for leaks.
Closed-loop heating system: single-pipe scheme
The closed heating system can be assembled by hand, determining which scheme - single-pipe or two-tube, will be used for installation.
Single-pipe heating system is closed and is considered optimal for small cottages.
All radiators - radiators, are connected in turn. When installing the system, you need to use a powerful pump, which will help the heat carrier to reach the end point of the system more quickly.
In this system it is not possible to install the return pipes of the coolant supply. During use, it is not possible to regulate the flow of heat in certain rooms, as the temperature in one room decreases, the temperature throughout the house decreases.
In multi-storey buildings, it is best to use a vertical single-pipe system, with the connection from the highest point. It is not recommended to connect over 10 heaters to the riser. As a rule, on the ground floor, the batteries are warmer than the latter.
What is a two-pipe closed-type heating system
In a two-pipe closed-type heating system, the carrier( water, antifreeze) goes up and is connected directly to a separate radiator. The heating system is characterized by high rates - the water is distributed over batteries with the same temperature, then descends the riser back to the boiler.
For a private house, a two-pipe horizontal distribution of the heating system is used.
With this heating circuit, you can adjust the flow and temperature of each radiator by setting the thermostat on the battery. On all other batteries, disabling one element will not affect. Specialists recommend to install for each radiator it is necessary to put the Maevsky crane to expel excess air at the start of the system before the heating season.
In a two-pipe heating system of a closed type, there is no need to install a hydraulic pump - the coolant spreads through the pipes on its own.
Choosing between two heating circuits, you need to take into account that for all the efficiency of the two-pipe scheme, it requires twice as many materials - pipes and fasteners.
Types of closed private house heating system( video)
The closed-type heating system has many advantages, hence its popularity. With proper installation of the system components and subsequent operation of the heating, the owner does not need to interfere with the work for a long time. It is important to periodically clean the expansion tank and air vent to avoid malfunctions.