process Advantages of floor tiles not only in durability and practicality, but also good thermal conductivity. Heating structures, being under the floor covering, warm up the room, creating a comfortable stay in it. Warm floors allow to provide additional heating of a premise, expediently having planned it. Such mechanisms are most often installed under various coverings, including tile or ordinary tiles. Information on the types of warm floors, their characteristics and features further.
- Comfortable warm floor under the tile: electric version
- Existing options underfloor
- Economical Infrared warm floor under the tile
- Powerful cable warm floor under the tile
- What a warm floor is better to choose a tile
- How to put warm floor under the tile( video)
Comfortable warm floor under the tile: electric version
floor there are 2 varieties: electric and water. The water floor consists of the contours of pipes under the floor covering, through which the main source of heat passes - hot water. For the location of the water floor, a gas boiler is needed. Therefore, the most commonly used type of floor is electric.
electric field has many important advantages:
- Willingness to work all year round - the work of the electric floor does not depend on the season and heating season.
- The only affordable option for apartment tenants - since the electric floor has the ability to adjust the temperature.
- Comfortable house finding - as noted above, the heating structures warm up the whole room.
- Modernized control mechanisms - it is possible to use energy intelligently and expediently, without having a large economic cost.
Choosing an electric field, it is necessary to choose the optimized version, which will fit perfectly under the tile and have no need to exercise oslozhneniy. Zachastuyu cut from the central heating at home, including a collection of a certain number of documents from various services. It will also be necessary to develop a project for the establishment of such a floor by professional masters.
Existing versions of the warm floor
Let's consider the options for electric warm floors that can be laid under the tile. There are a number of types of electrical floor systems. Infrared - not transmitting infrared radiation and not emitting electromagnetic waves.
plus infrared underfloor:
- These heating elements are not heated flooring, and heating is carried surrounding elements, ceilings, walls, people staying in the room.
- When heated, air and humidity remain within normal limits.
- Does not cause harmful health hazards.
- Convenient self-regulation systems.
- Positive feedback from consumers.
This floor is considered the most efficient, heat-saving and most used. Cable - type, which requires pouring concrete screed. Such a system is better suited for those who are just arranging their dwelling. The minuses of the infra-red warm floor are distinguished by a rather high cost, the film material does not always qualitatively grasp the tile glue.
Do not confuse the infrared radiation favorably affecting the body with the harmful electromagnetic!
Infrared floors - they are also film, as a heating part use a loose film, the thickness of about 0.3-0.4 mm, in which sealed bands of carbon paste are located. Radiation of waves is carried out by heating the carbon through the contact copper buses located in the film.
Economical infra-red heated floor for tiles
Installation of this type of floor is not particularly complicated. First you need to determine the calculation of the energy used. Consider that the heating elements fit within a gap of 100 mm from the walls and objects located on the floor.
The process of laying the infrared floor requires the following:
- Preparing the room for the thermostat.
- Putting a special substrate on the cement floor - the substrate must have at least one foil side.
- The location of the heating strips on the substrate - the strips must not overlap and be stacked on top of each other.
- The inclusion in the network of heating parts - is carried out in parallel, it is necessary to use special contacts - clamps.
- Installation and activation of the thermostat - it is usually placed at a distance of 500-1000 mm from the floor covering.
- Laying of the final floor covering.
It is not necessary to make the installation under the furniture and under the objects on the floor. The area of the installation film can be within 70% of the entire room( 100%).This heating design is controlled by a thermostat.
This unit monitors the heating of the floor and air, taking into account the indications of both internal and external sensors.
When installed under cover, the main sensors are installed - internal. Additional sensors that monitor the temperature of the air are placed on the wall. It is best to put the floor with the cable under the tile. The process is relevant for the bathroom.
Powerful cable floor under the tile
The set for installing the cable floor consists of 3 key components: a heating element( cable), a temperature controller, a sensor and a special screed located above the base. As a heating element, when installing this type of floor, use a cable - the main part of the structure. In such a system, the cable can be resistive, which is divided into single- and double-core samples and self-regulating.
When buying, pay attention to the power and unit length of the cable!
A single-core cable for a warm floor under a tile or tile is made of a metal housing inside which is insulated, and a shield protecting the mechanism and controlling electromagnetic radiation. The two-core cable consists of several wires, covered with a braid of metal and also a screen.
The cores of such a cable can be, as both heating, and one - heating, the other - feeding. Self-regulating cable works by matching the degree of heat given off with the ambient temperature. Floors from these cables do not produce local overheating. In any design of the electrical floor, a temperature controller is used to control the desired temperature. The device of the thermostat( temperature regulator) registers the sensor data and switches off the system when the floor is reachable, while still controlling the process. Communicating with the sensor, the thermostat regulates the temperature and, with the necessary parameters, starts the system again.
It is not recommended to install the appliance in the bathroom, taking into account the increased humidity. Predominantly the use of programmable views of this device. Due to this feature, programmable thermostats have the ability to change the temperature according to the set plan.
Advantages and disadvantages of a warm cable floor:
- High heat dissipation;
- Absence of complicated moments in consumption;
- Availability, including economic;
- High level of use;
- Establishment of a special screed, which requires certain repairs;
- Overheating of places where there is a disruption of the cable and screed contact when using resistive construction.
The laying of the cable floor heating includes certain points. Preparation of the base of the floor includes the installation of a cable floor heating, occurs at the end of the plastering of the ceiling, walls and pouring of concrete screeds. It is important to know that the ground must be level without having significant transitions in level. Laying the insulation on the floor has a nuance - so that there is no loss of heat and heating of the ceiling of the inhabitants from below, it is necessary to lay a thermal insulation of at least 20 mm in thickness. Thermal insulation controls the movement of heat flows.
Insulation strips must not overlap with each other when staged. The temperature regulator, as a rule, is located in a convenient place on the wall, taking into account the distance from the floor not less than 300 mm. The temperature sensor is placed inside the warm floor at a distance of about 500-700 mm from the wall where the thermostat is located. The system of inclusion is a connection to the cable thermostat, which comes out of the heating parts of the warm floor, a corrugated tube with a sensor inside the wire. With the heating of the warm floor into the heating mode, the heating elements will start the heat release mode.
What is the best floor under the tile
? It is best to place the infrared warm floor under the wooden covering in the bedroom and living room. Ideal option for installing a warm floor in the bathroom - under the tile( cable heating system).Proceeding from the present knowledge, we can conclude that the warm floor, laid under the tile, has a certain number of advantages.
- Humidity in most cases remains unchanged;
- The process of uniform heat distribution;
- Efficiency of application and comfort;
- Positive feedback from consumers of such systems;
- Good thermal conductivity of tiles.
In private houses and cottages it is reasonable to use any heating mechanism, but in high buildings with apartments there are restrictions. If you need additional heating in the house, the film floor is suitable, but for the purpose of providing basic heating there is a cable system with high capacity.
How to lay the floor under the tile( video)
Having analyzed all the variants of the warm floors, their features and characteristics, having previously chosen which floor to install, it remains an important task: to determine the appropriate type, taking into account the above technical criteria,.